• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Character assassination in SBF - Alamaking

jw5

Loyal
Ok Ok. I'll go read everything. Upz me lah. Infp can give double pts, that's Leongsam's idea and I'll upz you too. :biggrin:

Oh, I don't mean you where it came to upz. I sure won't upz you one.
Upz upz upz upz upz.
This irritates that motherfucker. So here goes again. Upz.
She screamed "Got You!" as her lips enveloped him.
More irritation for a fucking bastard.

jw5

Loyal
Sleepy or bored? LOL

Most important thing is not to let him know either way how much we know.
Keep that bastard shaking in his knickers.
Occasionally can pop some boast or shit that he stupidly revealed in his fucking egomaniac quest.
Come on guys, field of study and the area of establishment that the sonofabitch is interested in, should be telling.

I'm just typing random sentences to include as many insulting terms for the manipulative motherfucker scroobal.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Leong, lets get this straight.
After I started this thread, I have cut ties with the rest of them here, I did not respond to their sms/calls. If you think that I'm instigating them to leave and boycott this forum, then you are wrong. I dunno the reasons they left, you have to ask them.

But 1 thing we have in common is that we are fed up with your partner in this forum, a fucker who dun have the basic courtesy towards fellow forummers. A fucker who look down on others and never admit his mistakes.

He even have a vile dog who spouts vulgarities on people's family members, I ask so many times why he criticize other but not his dog, he dun even dare to answer me even once, a double standard guy who preach wanting to make this forum a better one but let his dog do all the running.

I remember many years ago, you will not hesitate to ban someone if he curse other people family members, but recently you said there are no rules, everything goes here, what can I say? Do what you think is best for your forum

To TFBH
I laughs at your sincere apology statement, how many times you have apologize to me? 3 or 4 times? You certainly a good apprentice to your cheebye master, keep it up, you will do well in this forum, cheers :smile:

I chose to leave not because I admit defeat, I left because its tiring to come here and quarrel with Screwball and his cronies accusations and nonsenses, its not fun any more. I dun curse vulgarities on other people families, I'm a better person than that.

And I dun want to waste my time to contribute in a forum which has a fucked up owner. Really waste my 4 years posting here.

Ah Leong I hope you can convince those who left to stay, they are really nice people.

This is truly my last post.... take care everyone, huat ahhh :smile:

度尽仇波兄弟在,相逢一笑泯恩仇
maybe should come out, have a cup of teh tarik together and put on a smile. don't even need to talk.
we always let our ego and temper run wild here due to anonymity, but in real life i believe most of us here are gentleman even those pap dogs or japanese cock suckers!
please don't try to do a gangsters settlement talk like the old days, its so out and will let my ex colleagues in SSB know if such thing happen. :p

PS, AK and joe. if u r reading this and if feel like coming back after going away for a break no matter how long. pls do so and we will still welcome you. i also didn't log in for a period of times during years in this forum. free and easy.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The manipulative bullying motherfuucking bastard scroobal's real name has been mentioned in this forum before.
Just need to search for it, look out for his pet topics.
The forummer who knows him has been mentioned in one of my recent posts.

As Leongsam keeps saying, our internet monikers mean nothing.
But that vile piece of shit scroobal thinks his has some sacred value. not to be tainted, his idiotic "credibility and standing" and that of his chosen ones cannot be questioned.
So lets question more and taint the sonofabitch scroobal. Nothing and nobody is sacred or that valuable. Not only on the internet but also in real life.
In fact if they are despicable manipulative traiterous bastards, they should be dealt with.

jw5

Loyal
Make that bastard look behind him everyday and call his wife every half an hour.