• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Character assassination in SBF - Alamaking

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, want to go then go lah..why start lao sai now by starting another thread...

If you have as much steel in you as you have points, you can take on Scroobal what.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't find the place. What's the exact address?

http://www.kafeicha.com/(S(0lae53ae...e=sg&locationid=0&classid=293223&compid=98128

rd4RRzv.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can, leave a note similar like this for me.....so that I can rendezvous with you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

630kieron_lovenote.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Done with my Prata. 10 minutes left for my Teh Tarik. I'm not giving You another chance.

You need to wait. I'm super VIP at Al-Almaan. Or tell the boss the bill on me for aeroplane you. He knows. I always aeroplane many people. Dun take it personal. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: