• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB PAP see how Poor and homeless sinkies are!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you cook it with 2 stalks of veggies and 1 piece of pork, tell me how much is that going to cost????????????????????????

At most it will add $0.50
$0.70 per meal so expensive for this peasant???? :eek:

try to buy 2 stalk of veggie from NTUC

Check with LIM Swee Say the NTUC chief ask him to issue 2 stalk of viggie voucher and 50 cents of pork voucher for all Public Assistant recipients

Like I had said earlier, I have been through all these, without having to seek help, having to depend on one's ablity & resolute. plus savings from the past, pull through. it wasn't easy.."got to pay your dues, if you want to sing the blues"...it don't come easy..

You got yo be kidding getting from comical Lim...maybe should try taking a stalk or two of vegetabel from the RC's vegetable gardens..try!...ha ha ha be prepared to pay fines...

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I had said earlier, I have been through all these, without having to seek help, having to depend on one's ablity & resolute. plus savings from the past, pull through. it wasn't easy.."got to pay your dues, if you want to sing the blues"...it don't come easy..

You got yo be kidding getting from comical Lim...maybe should try taking a stalk or two of vegetabel from the RC's vegetable gardens..try!...ha ha ha be prepared to pay fines...
Comical Lim is an obvious candidate to repeat the feat of another Comical A!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comical Lim is an obvious candidate to repeat the feat of another Comical A!

What he will do is give you a changkol, tell you go dig the vegetables garden, for you need to work; then pay you pittance for a workman's wages. While you are gigging the garden, he will sing you a song, to lift your spirits. after which, you are recommended to vsit the 'member' supermarket, to buy your two stalks of vegetables, and offering you discounts.

:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for meat and veggies, who ask you to buy chickens? Buy unwanted animal intestines for cheap. They have protein too and that is why you eat meat.

normally i would just ignore your stupid post but now i pity you for your lack of knowledge. There are no cheap or unwanted animal intestines as per you claim. All need to pay with yusoff before the butcher will part with them. parts like chicken livers or kidneys is ard the price of $2 for 5 pieces if you are lucky. As for $0.20 maggie mee, impossible to find. maybe you still living in the 70-80s. So b4 u shoot off your mouth, check the prices first. Stooopid..:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
normally i would just ignore your stupid post but now i pity you for your lack of knowledge. There are no cheap or unwanted animal intestines as per you claim. All need to pay with yusoff before the butcher will part with them. parts like chicken livers or kidneys is ard the price of $2 for 5 pieces if you are lucky. As for $0.20 maggie mee, impossible to find. maybe you still living in the 70-80s. So b4 u shoot off your mouth, check the prices first. Stooopid..:rolleyes:

Long, long ago....in SINgapore, you still can buy chicken intestines, pig or others like cow etc intestines, & all sort of animal parts, to make a meal. In fact, the poorer people of those days, buy these from the butchers or the chicken sellers; for the chickens were slaughtered in the market & the rest from the abbatoirs.

One even collect the crust of the bread from the coffee shops or some even the leftover roasted coffee beans to make coffee..Not only that, it was common for some to collect the semi-wax papers that were used to wrapped citrus fruits for example, oranges, apples etc..

These papers were strung on wire in the toliet...you can guess what they are used for...many save money on toliet rolls that way...where they buy Royal brand, Paseo etc.. ( for an example).

I had mentioned, you could buy 0.50cts packet of maggie mee from those mamak store at the void deck kios, and HDB shops...50c a stick of cigarette also ( I don't smoke), 20cts for two strips of plaster, $1 for two panadol...etc.. now you have to buy in boxes..

People of the current generation, have not tasted bitter or being frugal in their ways.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when a person is poor ...he even think 5cents is big !!!

some guys here even can say drink water and eat half packet of maggie mee is enough ....give him less then a month , that poor guy sure in hospital....hospital free in singapore ? :confused:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro you have my respect living on 50 dollars a week if it includes transport and bills factor inside. was thinking its was just meals, 50 dollar a week is possible but as i read on it include transportation and bill. then that is really tight

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time you can order char kwayteow and bring your own egg, or order prata kosong and bring your own egg to add inside.
Try doing that now i think you will kena fuck by the hawker.

Ice kachang 50cents but you can order kosong at 30cent....everything the same except without the ingredients :biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro you have my respect living on 50 dollars a week if it includes transport and bills factor inside. was thinking its was just meals, 50 dollar a week is possible but as i read on it include transportation and bill. then that is really tight

Only retards respect poor peasants who live on $50 a week

These peasants should go work as toilet cleaners or collect aluminium cans for a living, so they can afford meals

No one owes them a living
:rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only retards respect poor peasants who live on $50 a week

These peasants should go work as toilet cleaners or collect aluminium cans for a living, so they can afford meals

No one owes them a living
:rolleyes:

when things happen and it cost you to lose all your saving, be it medical situation of your love one, or it happens to you yourself. then you will be able to understand it.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when a person is poor ...he even think 5cents is big !!!

some guys here even can say drink water and eat half packet of maggie mee is enough ....give him less then a month , that poor guy sure in hospital....hospital free in singapore ? :confused:

5 cents is big when you need that 5 cents to buy something. If you walk into 7-11 and wants to buy a pkt of marlboro menthol and you only have $11.65, that 5 cents is BIG.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes the shit stirrer that started the thread and those pictures loves shit for his three meals everyday.

i know u love to eat from your mother puah cheebye. Dont u know how your mother feed u? She is fucking whore at pertain rd only $10 per fuck.

Your nick forecast that u will die tom in public toilet choking on wc full of shit.

255owh1.jpg

remember to suck your own cock and fuck your son.

4toqhj.jpg

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
when things happen and it cost you to lose all your saving, be it medical situation of your love one, or it happens to you yourself. then you will be able to understand it.

This will never happen.

I have enough money and inheritance assets to last me 10 life times.

For useless peasants that keep asking for help and welfare, they should end their lives for being a burden to society. :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$50 a week is possible with frugal planning, this mean having to cut down sharply on things luxury & necessity even. Things like Internet connection, talking on the mobile phone less all the data plan things. Transporation must plan the cost very carefully.

We are the Common People, the hard working folks of this land, what retarded. Our forefathers came here, work themselves off thir backs, so that many of us, these days live in comfort.

Sad for forefathers belived in a government, that eventually bullied them & play them out, many times over and we have to inherit that, but by their hard working example & being frugal, many of us have learnt the ability to survive without resorting to public assitance.

Many like us, had tasted sweet, had lived well & had even fallen to the depths, tasted bitters & rose....

These are the hard working, frugal people of SINgapore.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why blame the poor PAP for the stupidity and lack of foresight displayed by a handful of sinkie losers?:rolleyes:

I totally agree. Why blame the government when some Singaporeans can't take care of themselves? If you want the government to take care of these people, remember it's your tax money that goes towards them. If there are more of such people around, tax will increase if government is obligated to help in any ways possible. Remember no free lunch in this world.

But I'm also not saying that we should be heartless. Granted, there are people who are really pitiful. Perhaps, they were born with handicaps, or low intelligence, or just simply cannot fend for themselves. As fellow Singaporeans and human beings, we should help these people. And currently, I believe we do have this safety net.

But if you are able-bodied, as long as you are willing to work hard and don't mind hardship, you will not starve to death. If there is a means, there is a way.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I totally agree. Why blame the government when some Singaporeans can't take care of themselves? If you want the government to take care of these people, remember it's your tax money that goes towards them. If there are more of such people around, tax will increase if government is obligated to help in any ways possible. Remember no free lunch in this world.

But I'm also not saying that we should be heartless. Granted, there are people who are really pitiful. Perhaps, they were born with handicaps, or low intelligence, or just simply cannot fend for themselves. As fellow Singaporeans and human beings, we should help these people. And currently, I believe we do have this safety net.

But if you are able-bodied, as long as you are willing to work hard and don't mind hardship, you will not starve to death. If there is a means, there is a way.

On the average, SINgaporeans don't blame the government for the situation they are in. The government present to the people, that, they are so brilliant that are infallible, raising themselves to a god status that they are even invincible. But they fail to realize that, they are there, due to providence.

That is why the people on the averagenow have this persception add to the fact that they feel they are paying in taxes & other indirect government revenues for a very expensive government on the PLANET EARTH. So, they would expect that government to look after them for their needs & when they are in dire straits.

Many no longer, want to, in their own ability to work themselves out of their predicament, but depend on that 'THE PAP GOVERNMENT', to help them.

Can you fault that?:p