• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB PAP see how Poor and homeless sinkies are!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by dachang View Post
I have a friend who is below 18 years old and is still studying. His parents are very poor and even though he works part time to support the family and also they receive financial assistant from the government, it is still not enough for his family.

He often have to eat just 1 meal a day..

Sometimes he can just eat maggie mee everyday for 1 whole week..

My question is will he actually die of starvation with just 1 meal a day?

I think I got once read a newspaper article about a guy who died from lack of nutrition because he eat maggie mee everyday for 2 weeks.

My friend is experiencing almost the same situation as the guy..

Kindda worried that he will die of starvation or lack of nutrition..

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3014507

Originally Posted by koshiro View Post
Hey all.

I spent my weekends working for a mover company. Just yesterday, I got to know that my boss hired a 40+ year old homeless guy.

Apparently, he used to live a moderate Singaporean life. However, due to reasons I find not appropriate to ask, he got separated from his wife and it went downhill since. Wife got the home and almost everything else from him.

My boss hired him and allowed him to sleep in the company lorry at night.

I was just wondering.. Is there anything I can do to help him out? I can't offer cash as I just started my job nor can I offer a home because the house I live in does not belong to me. What can I do though?

I find it hard to sleep yesterday night with the thought of someone sleeping at the back of a covered truck. Don't think I can sleep well tonight either.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3015167

the lau cheebye did boast on world stage that Sinkieland got no poor and homeless. Hope the mother fucker burn in hell with his billions.

FUCK PAP

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

the lau cheebye did boast on world stage that Sinkieland got no poor and homeless. Hope the mother fucker burn in hell with his billions.

FUCK PAP

This fucking cheebye 18 year old is just fucking LAZY and don't even have the basic peasant skills

Maggie mee is about $0.20 per pack

If you cook it with 2 stalks of veggies and 1 piece of pork, tell me how much is that going to cost????????????????????????

At most it will add $0.50
$0.70 per meal so expensive for this peasant???? :eek:

If he is totally broke, go to the wet market and ask for unwanted fish/pork parts from the hawker. Volunteer to clean the stall for him as a return. Losers cannot be choosers. He should be eating fish livers for his whole life. :rolleyes:

Cheebye cunt fuck loser
Should hang himself

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK PAP

All this chap need to do is to knock on God's door! The ang moh church! Angmoh God will feed him well cause ang moh like to Play God and they do a good job Playing God.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why blame the poor PAP for the stupidity and lack of foresight displayed by a handful of sinkie losers?:rolleyes:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

This fucking cheebye 18 year old is just fucking LAZY and don't even have the basic peasant skills

If you cook it with 2 stalks of veggies and 1 piece of pork, tell me how much is that going to cost????????????????????????

If he is totally broke, go to the wet market and ask for unwanted fish/pork parts from the hawker. Volunteer to clean the stall for him as a return. Losers cannot be choosers. He should be eating fish livers for his whole life. :rolleyes:

Cheebye cunt fuck loser
Should hang himself

wahlaneh...
that bugger is very rich u know?
$0.20 per pack X 3 meals per day = $0.60 per day only.
u n me everyday queue up so long at the stupid hawker stall all our hard-earned $$$ go into their pockets liao.
if 1 plate of chicken rice cost $2/- X 3 meals per day = $6/- per day, wahlaneh... how much that young man saved per month liao?:eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheebye cunt fuck loser
Should hang himself

People who like you have never been down & out & most likely from the 66.6% group & is a civil servant.

I have been for a short while in some unfortunate economic downturn, compny I work for close down, even with savings accumulated over the years, with an extreme budget less all luxuries; I found the 'swimming up stream' going very tough...ended up owing SingPower, TC, & even cancel cable TV ( now I don't even have) owe Telco's... and that was down to cooking & eating at home..and rare eating in coffee shop..

I could understand how these people feel, can you buy a packet of Inst noodle only from the shop?, some time ago, with the mamak shop at the void deck you can, for 50c..now 711 had taken over the void deck kioks

The cheapest lowest quality Indo mie, is around $2.50, I have tried with a budget of $50 per week, it was tough. A loaf of bread at that time whitebread ( sunshie or gardenia) was $1.45 ( now $1.85)..

A chicken from the wet mkt cost $10.50 for a 1.5kg, plus buying veg, onions etc..it comes to $15 or $16...and you cant sit down to have a 'tow hua chwee'...that costs 50c, you teow 60c...never mind the bak chor mee or the mee siam mai hum..

That is cooking for tuesday...how about weds thurs to sun? on a $50 budget? it won't be difficult to figure out a $50 per week budget won't work, and provided you don't use water, electricity, watch Tv , surf the net, use the mobile phone on a regular basis.. & the 'capital' needed to look for job, transportation cost not that cheap here, now you would know why jobs that are in Jurong Industrial park areas, you see very few SINgaporeans going for, even now they have MRT to Joon Koon.. that's Jurong...other out of the way areas... I have tried going for interviews in places, where no SINgaporeans have ever dare to venture...in SINgapore...& cost going there on a budget was tough, if one does get the job., that is all right...no job!..

Before you shoot you mouth off, go on a $50 budget, cut all luxury, then you will won't be saying things like this.:mad:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go to buddhist temple to have free food , drinks and dessert 3 times a day. You will never go hungry.

Since the food in the temple are vegetarian food, you will have full load of nutrients in your body and have full energy to look for job and do you job with full zest. You will prosper.

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who like you have never been down & out & most likely from the 66.6% group & is a civil servant.

I have been for a short while in some unfortunate economic downturn, compny I work for close down, even with savings accumulated over the years, with an extreme budget less all luxuries; I found the 'swimming up stream' going very tough...ended up owing SingPower, TC, & even cancel cable TV ( now I don't even have) owe Telco's... and that was down to cooking & eating at home..and rare eating in coffee shop..

I could understand how these people feel, can you buy a packet of Inst noodle only from the shop?, some time ago, with the mamak shop at the void deck you can, for 50c..now 711 had taken over the void deck kioks

The cheapest lowest quality Indo mie, is around $2.50, I have tried with a budget of $50 per week, it was tough. A loaf of bread at that time whitebread ( sunshie or gardenia) was $1.45 ( now $1.85)..

A chicken from the wet mkt cost $10.50 for a 1.5kg, plus buying veg, onions etc..it comes to $15 or $16...and you cant sit down to have a 'tow hua chwee'...that costs 50c, you teow 60c...never mind the bak chor mee or the mee siam mai hum..

That is cooking for tuesday...how about weds thurs to sun? on a $50 budget? it won't be difficult to figure out a $50 per week budget won't work, and provided you don't use water, electricity, watch Tv , surf the net, use the mobile phone on a regular basis.. & the 'capital' needed to look for job, transportation cost not that cheap here, now you would know why jobs that are in Jurong Industrial park areas, you see very few SINgaporeans going for, even now they have MRT to Joon Koon.. that's Jurong...other out of the way areas... I have tried going for interviews in places, where no SINgaporeans have ever dare to venture...in SINgapore...& cost going there on a budget was tough, if one does get the job., that is all right...no job!..

Before you shoot you mouth off, go on a $50 budget, cut all luxury, then you will won't be saying things like this.:mad:

You fucking loser :biggrin:

No one gives a shit about your sad life :oIo:

You need to eat 1 whole packet of instant noodles?
Split into half and you get 1 meal at $0.20 at most
So poor still want to eat so much for what? All you eat comes out as shit anyway. If you feel hungry, drink more water. It's free if you go to shopping centers.

As for meat and veggies, who ask you to buy chickens? Buy unwanted animal intestines for cheap. They have protein too and that is why you eat meat.

Be glad that you are not homeless. You are just a sore loser that lost his job and had no income for a while. Ask yourself where you spent your $$$ when times was good? Prostitutes? Toto? You know lah, little cunt fuck :oIo:

You are not disabled or retarded. Why is the government responsible for your loser life? You can always go be a toilet cleaner :oIo:

One last thing for your peasant mind. Why do I need to live on a $50 budget to feel you? I will never be in your peasant situation because I work very hard to maintain my business, pay my workers and bring in the $$$. Even if I go broke one day, I have lots of savings to fall back on. Only losers like you went through shit and expect others to go through the same peasant situation. It's precisely because I don't want to be so miserable like you that i work hard and become rich. :oIo:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK PAP

And how much do we know of the complaint's actual background to comment?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking loser :biggrin:

No one gives a shit about your sad life :oIo:

You need to eat 1 whole packet of instant noodles?
Split into half and you get 1 meal at $0.20 at most
So poor still want to eat so much for what? All you eat comes out as shit anyway. If you feel hungry, drink more water. It's free if you go to shopping centers.

As for meat and veggies, who ask you to buy chickens? Buy unwanted animal intestines for cheap. They have protein too and that is why you eat meat.

Be glad that you are not homeless. You are just a sore loser that lost his job and had no income for a while. Ask yourself where you spent your $$$ when times was good? Prostitutes? Toto? You know lah, little cunt fuck :oIo:

You are not disabled or retarded. Why is the government responsible for your loser life? You can always go be a toilet cleaner :oIo:

One last thing for your peasant mind. Why do I need to live on a $50 budget to feel you? I will never be in your peasant situation because I work very hard to maintain my business, pay my workers and bring in the $$$. Even if I go broke one day, I have lots of savings to fall back on. Only losers like you went through shit and expect others to go through the same peasant situation. It's precisely because I don't want to be so miserable like you that i work hard and become rich. :oIo:

providence will take care of you...by the way I am not a looser, I have eaten the bitters & tasted the sweets..it is people like you, who one day will suffer.

your savings will be spent on day... i have a lot of savings behind me too, not only you...but with sudden emergencies, one have to spent..so don;t boast...until procidence one day knock on your door, the boatman from the river telling you, it is time to go...and you do not even have that coin to bribe that boatman.....:eek:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh! Ah Sam,

are you going to close down this forum after making some profit from selling off your 'beeconomic.com' :biggrin: :biggrin:

loloba

Alfrescian
Loyal

try to buy 2 stalk of veggie from NTUC

Check with LIM Swee Say the NTUC chief ask him to issue 2 stalk of viggie voucher and 50 cents of pork voucher for all Public Assistant recipients