• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bye bye boss

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bye bye boss...:(

really buay tahan, too many lanjiao lang!:oIo:

i still need to eat so better fuck off.:o

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
aiya what is wrong bro ? ....One moment you ok then suddenly like this? Chill a bit la...no one is coming after you...everyone is busy with xmas and new year. You try to enjoy too la.....have some beers bro. Cheers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
krafty, take it easy la. There's always a silver lining in every cloud.

Very Merry Christmas. May peace and goodwill always follow you.

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Brother Krafty ...

Please stay … you presence and contribution to this forum can help change life for the better.

May the blessings of Christmas be with you today and always - Peace, Joy, Friendship, Camaraderie and lasting Happiness.

Cheers .. Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks, bros! i have this little problem...seems too much of a coincidence. when i am driving taxi, i always see patrol cars going round me. initially, i thought it was coincidence but i can't describe the feeling, it become too often that now i stutter whenever i see patrol cars, as if i have done something wrong besides complaining in here. when i relate this to my friend, he also stutter, so i think it's too much of a coincidence. this is the only one thing that i believe that they did...many more of their tricks that made me feel ill.:(

aiya what is wrong bro ? ....One moment you ok then suddenly like this? Chill a bit la...no one is coming after you...everyone is busy with xmas and new year. You try to enjoy too la.....have some beers bro. Cheers.

krafty, take it easy la. There's always a silver lining in every cloud.

Very Merry Christmas. May peace and goodwill always follow you.

Dear Brother Krafty ...

Please stay … you presence and contribution to this forum can help change life for the better.

May the blessings of Christmas be with you today and always - Peace, Joy, Friendship, Camaraderie and lasting Happiness.

Cheers .. Happy Holidays!

Oi, why u leave me here again?

Are those lanjiao lan worst than PAP?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks, bros! i have this little problem...seems too much of a coincidence. when i am driving taxi, i always see patrol cars going round me. initially, i thought it was coincidence but i can't describe the feeling, it become too often that now i stutter whenever i see patrol cars, as if i have done something wrong besides complaining in here. when i relate this to my friend, he also stutter, so i think it's too much of a coincidence. this is the only one thing that i believe that they did...many more of their tricks that made me feel ill.:(

It's more like hallucination......are you smoking pot these days because of wrong aim?

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course not...

U mai ki siao lah, i saw police car everyday.... my place can see a police station leh, lol

You think gov so free build a police station near my house meh? dun be silly!!!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Krafty , don't think too much ..go and meet up with erection ..he can help u .

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

your friend is the undercover they sent to make you think that they are everywhere and against you. no need to keep sending police car or GD ex colleagues to shadow you. they just sent someone to be your friend and play along with you to make you believe what you suspect. then u will go mad one day. i want to confess actually me and GD also monitoring what u wrote here and report to ISD and even LHL himself. you are now in the waiting list for further instruction and action.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax lah....u still here n breathing right? 21 dec Oso din happen, y u worry ?

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No fanfare and neither a goodbye
Didst our dear friend Ramseth did lie
On his deathbed with his beloved by his side
He breathe his last and then he died