• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bye bye boss

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
you better dont leave
it is safe haven here
out there got more lanjiao lang.
eat you don't even spit bone out. :biggrin:

bye bye boss...:(

really buay tahan, too many lanjiao lang!:oIo:

i still need to eat so better fuck off.:o

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me chope #21..knn someone came in just to nick me @#21 posting..:smile:

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i owe gratitude to boss, he has been a very good mentor for me. i just hope that he come in and then i can go once and for all.:o:(

you better dont leave
it is safe haven here
out there got more lanjiao lang.
eat you don't even spit bone out. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a psychological thing, seen too many pple with authority play bastard until it becomes natural for me to feel this way. anyway, pass a message to boss, i am leaving. it has been very enlightening over here.:o

why are you afraid of the patrol cars when you did not commit any traffic offence or crime?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanchiow understand, krafty aka hotbot :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You think you are so fucking important patrol cars want to surround you? They see your face already radio "Siow Lang lai leow better siam".

Learn from your best friend lah ... see how happy he is

179848_10150101039928472_7112928_n.jpg

thanks, bros! i have this little problem...seems too much of a coincidence. when i am driving taxi, i always see patrol cars going round me. initially, i thought it was coincidence but i can't describe the feeling, it become too often that now i stutter whenever i see patrol cars, as if i have done something wrong besides complaining in here. when i relate this to my friend, he also stutter, so i think it's too much of a coincidence. this is the only one thing that i believe that they did...many more of their tricks that made me feel ill.:(

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you hear the champagne cock popping on your way out? Don't spoil your boss's mood by looking back.

it's a psychological thing, seen too many pple with authority play bastard until it becomes natural for me to feel this way. anyway, pass a message to boss, i am leaving. it has been very enlightening over here.:o

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You quit yet? If so, your boss is probably high on his fourth bottle of champagne knowing he is rid of a useless asshole like you.

that ho guy lan jiao lang, btw, i am not angry he used lky to bully me, but he should at least tell me ST play bastard mah... sibeh buay steady!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last one before i rearry go, if he want to be intellectual in his blog and por lky's lumpar, go ahead, why delete after i expose him...lan jiao lang right!

You quit yet? If so, your boss is probably high on his fourth bottle of champagne knowing he is rid of a useless asshole like you.