• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy Infp got Money back guarantee or not?

Cuberos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thinking of buying Infp premium member...but if i dun like, got refund or not huh? Got trial period like apps one or not?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thinking of buying Infp premium member...but if i dun like, got refund or not huh? Got trial period like apps one or not?

hi there

1. bro, being a infp premium member has its privileges.
2. but also its responsibilities hoh:biggrin:
3. there is no trial & error leh

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't think of it. forget about it. abandon the thought.

instead of buying the Infp, you might like to go for a steak meal ( similar cost ) at Jack's Place. any money remaining, can buy 4D...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i totally agree. many infp simply infart forummers, esp newbies...

you should buy an infp. don't you want to know who are the so many people that zapped you ? you probably know already, it doesn't matter anyway so save your money too...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you should buy an infp. don't you want to know who are the so many people that zapped you ? you probably know already, it doesn't matter anyway so save your money too...

thank u. been here for quite some time. it's okay to be zapped by some seniors and even newbies and clones...part of the wayang show here. but at least zapped the stupid message lah...don't zap out of spite and vengence...and animosity. but , i'm blessed with some very good friends and brudders here who had helped me when i needed the boost to stay afloat. i kumsia all of them....

better not to know who zap me because all of us are wearing masks...so it's better not to know...IGNORANCE is sometimes BLISS....getting used to it....make the forum more lively and vibrant...

when i buy it will be a hydrogen bomb....:smile::*::smile::biggrin: