• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

bus64 a value customer of BurgerKing now.

The reason SAM made him a mod is - that bugger enjoys seeing people make a fool of themselves so as to prove his point that Sinkies are pathetically stupid!

No pun intended regarding recent Bus/BK saga.

I not one to take fast food. Saw a BK outlet at Royal Garden (Beach Road) this morning and decide to stop for breakfast. BK food really lives up to the name. Really "Buay Kan'. Restaurant almost empty, and THB 159 for this 'BK' food. Should have went further and support MacD.
P1000322.jpgP1000325.jpgP1000331.jpg

I was reading this old threat....

How this episode ended huh? Did Bus64 came out to say sorry and that he told a lie or he was mislead by his niece.

I still see him posting in this forum leh!

The bullshitter made fraudulent claims, and disappears like a shadow when exposed.
Now he comes back and pretends nothing happens.
BusNo64,我鄙视你!:oIo:

I am certain he's still active in this forum with his other clones. I suspect he is responsible for the repeated zapping.

rep1.jpg