• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bus64 a value customer of BurgerKing now.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he infract liao. LOL. singveld is really a moronic, petty and retarded mod.

OMG this is an abuse of his mod powers. WTF he got called out for acting like an idiot which is just simply stating a fact and then he infracts you for his own fault?

This is clearly an abuse of power just like how alamaking was flamed for banning screwball this singveld should be flamed for abusing his position.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uniquely Singapore.

Anyone can just post a relatively believable story, as long as it is not regarding to sighting of UFOs, and centered around FTs or MIWs, it will be taken as hard truth and posted all over the online forums, drawing condemnation from all corners. No one will bother to think how credible the person who posted the story might be.

Spending 10 years of compulsory education is useless if the brain is going to be stored in the fridge after leaving school.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
give Ah Bus a break lah. his niece told him the story. third party source without facts-checking which we all do.
he just wanted to share the episode with us. :biggrin:
should we fully believe BurgerKing version?

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
give Ah Bus a break lah. his niece told him the story. third party source without facts-checking which we all do.
he just wanted to share the episode with us. :biggrin:
should we fully believe BurgerKing version?

we all want to disprove BK's version.

thats why we need busno64 and his niece to simply name the NS Man crew and the pinoy sneering manager. that would prove BK is lying and we can call for a boycot.

but why busno64 chose to keep silent and disappear?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we all want to disprove BK's version.

thats why we need busno64 and his niece to simply name the NS Man crew and the pinoy sneering manager. that would prove BK is lying and we can call for a boycot.

but why busno64 chose to keep silent and disappear?

both got arrested by ISA??? LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whats busno64's beef with burgerking and pinoys?

His post written here a few days back went to stomp and a few other forums. In it he claimed his niece working in BK had one pinoy shift manager making fun of sinkies needing to go for reservist and this pinoy manager said he doesn't need to go for reservist even though he's a sinkie.

Seems like bus64 made up this story. He hasn't come in to update on the situation.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
His post written here a few days back went to stomp and a few other forums. In it he claimed his niece working in BK had one pinoy shift manager making fun of sinkies needing to go for reservist and this pinoy manager said he doesn't need to go for reservist even though he's a sinkie.

Seems like bus64 made up this story. He hasn't come in to update on the situation.

i mean why is busno64 targeting pinoys and burgerking? a number of his threads and posts are about pinoys and burgerking.

i don't like pinoys (and kelings too) but i sure as hell don't make up stories about them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i mean why is busno64 targeting pinoys and burgerking? a number of his threads and posts are about pinoys and burgerking.

i don't like pinoys (and kelings too) but i sure as hell don't make up stories about them.

I don't know. Perhaps he has some personal thing against them. It's good that his story raised an outcry. Pinoys aren't very likeable and most sinkies think like bus.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG this is an abuse of his mod powers. WTF he got called out for acting like an XXX which is just simply stating a fact and then he infracts you for his own fault?

This is clearly an abuse of power just like how alamaking was flamed for banning screwball this singveld should be flamed for abusing his position.

i told you to protest with dignity and courteously, you are unable to do so, so infract you.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who has watched "Viva Hot Babes" will learn to appreciate Pinays... this is where some people are lacking in exposure :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
XXXXXX. You XXXX moderator of Moderated Cafe cannot take the heat here, XXX back to where you belong! XXXX
Come! Infract me and your whole family HKC!:oIo:

yes i start to see a pattern for opposition supporters here. using clones to disrupt the forum, you want infraction, i give infraction. Have a nice day.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i told you to protest with dignity and courteously, you are unable to do so, so infract you.

?

What are you saying now? Don't abuse your mod powers. I was having a convo with ssrrvv11 on your behavior and you infract me for that? What an abuse of mod powers i can see why so many forummers hate you. Continue moving threads and infracting forummers for speaking the truth about you.