• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bus64 a value customer of BurgerKing now.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bugger is real fuck, most childish and bloody porlumpar
When Sam start his PAP polish the bugger also start fuck you oppositions

even worse he loves to boast how smart and elitist he is. Do you know he's really elitist like looking down on ppl that fly budget and ppl that live in places like thailand but sucks up to those that stay in 1st world countries like japan for eg. I have been pmed about this before from 1 forummer.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even worse he loves to boast how smart and elitist he is. Do you know he's really elitist like looking down on ppl that fly budget and ppl that live in places like thailand but sucks up to those that stay in 1st world countries like japan for eg. I have been pmed about this before from 1 forummer.

Truth hurts right, just go and keep banging your third world thai whore gf. make you feel good.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truth hurts right, just go and keep banging your third world thai whore gf. make you feel good.

thai whore gf? Now making up stories about others you snobbish ass kisser. What about forummers like joetys, narong, conburific that live in thailand? You definitely insult them. Btw who are you sucking up to nowadays? You know if you cannot accomplish something on your own you can always depend on someone else by sucking up to them on a forum.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thai whore gf? Now making up stories about others you snobbish ass kisser. What about forummers like joetys, narong, conburific that live in thailand? You definitely insult them. Btw who are you sucking up to nowadays? You know if you cannot accomplish something on your own you can always depend on someone else by sucking up to them on a forum.

you are the one who made a thread to ask people to introduce thai gf to you. It is a very funny thread indeed.
Who did i suck up to now? I have been to many countries around the world, including thailand, i am saying what i feel about thailand.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are the one who made a thread to ask people to introduce thai gf to you. It is a very funny thread indeed.
Who did i suck up to now? I have been to many countries around the world, including thailand, i am saying what i feel about thailand.

You sure that's a thread asking to intro gf? You must lack reading skills or you just have no insults. Well it just goes to show you're a stuck up arrogant snob. That's all, why so sensitive when that describes you to a T?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah no shit sherlock. Where does it say i'm looking for a thai gf? The manner in which i am asking shows that it's rather from an ignorant viewpoint someone whom doesn't know enough thai ppl and just having that perception from what is seen in sg. Who in his right mind would ask in such a manner if he's actually looking for a gf from such a certain country.

I suppose i cannot fault you. Petty, small minded, arrogant, stuck up and dim witted seems like you hit even branch on the tree of life and got more than 3 strikes it's easy to see why you can mis read stuff.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah no shit sherlock. Where does it say i'm looking for a thai gf? The manner in which i am asking shows that it's rather from an ignorant viewpoint someone whom doesn't know enough thai ppl and just having that perception from what is seen in sg. Who in his right mind would ask in such a manner if he's actually looking for a gf from such a certain country.

I suppose i cannot fault you. Petty, small minded, arrogant, stuck up and dim witted seems like you hit even branch on the tree of life and got more than 3 strikes it's easy to see why you can mis read stuff.

you are denied something, that is plain for us all to see.
I can see i am getting no where talking to you.

you remind me of
Iraqi%20Information%20Minister.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are denied something, that is plain for us all to see.
I can see i am getting no where talking to you.

you remind me of
Iraqi%20Information%20Minister.jpg

You're really funny, the premise of that is me asking if all pretty gals in thailand are whores hence i have a thai gf and she's a whore. Obviously retarded logic you have there. Posting any amount of silly photos that you copied from elsewhere won't help you. Then again why are you shifting the subject unto me? The subject is you and how petty and argumentative and dim you are which you have proven again and again in this thread.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Children, i am going off to discuss adult topic with the rest of the growth up, do not stay too late in the night, do not disrupt the forum too much. Two of you go ahead and discuss winnie the pooh and smurf. Have a good night and good weekend.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes i start to see a pattern for opposition supporters here. using clones to disrupt the forum, you want infraction, i give infraction. Have a nice day.

Yes? Yes Lanjiao Lah! Clones?:oIo: You think i so free ah? Chrome your mother cheebye, i free! 2+3 points only?:biggrin:

FUCK YOUR MOTHER!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Children, i am going off to discuss adult topic with the rest of the growth up, do not stay too late in the night, do not disrupt the forum too much. Two of you go ahead and discuss winnie the pooh and smurf. Have a good night and good weekend.

Wah..... Ur avatar. Exactly the same kind of expression when your mother kam my LANJIAO! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What in the blue hell. You claimed you went away yet i see one forummer getting banned. You want to have the last word go ahead but comeon i expect you to tell the truth. you're still keeping watch on this thread even when you say you aren't?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lao Da, no choice lah. He is a pain in the ass. Sama sama for you and bus64, until you have to make him your Signature :biggrin:

careful ah he abuses mod power. Any small thing he sees like you complaining a teeny weeny bit about him he'll give you infractions.