• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burning Seng Han Tiong actually helps him in his career

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Ramseth post on what is the topic and you should know whether you've diverted from the topic or not. Of course people like you will only allow yourself to divert!

change direction on steering wheel again. all the while i was debating with you only.

you mean this you also can get confuse.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the big deal of studying postgrad in overseas? Anyone who spent money can study overseas, it is only where.

not a big deal, but you carry stay in singapore and be a frog in the well.

btw most people don't have paid for post grad degree. beside its not about where, its about who for research degree stupid.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You are see-pay-good man! That's why I said SBF is the bestest on planet earth.

I LSE grad. Can enlighten what it stands for? MA from ANU. ANU stands for?

lol never heard any jokes about that before, i am sure there is.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You are see-pay-good man! That's why I said SBF is the bestest on planet earth.

I LSE grad. Can enlighten what it stands for? MA from ANU. ANU stands for?

see what the use of studying in university. end up you also open KTV in the past and be a boss of your own.

i know of 2 biz graduate from NTU take took over a canteen in NTU. they might be wearing slippers and singlet everyday, but i am sure the amt they bring back home is many folds more than their peers that are wearing uncomfortable ties everyday.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
not a big deal, but you carry stay in singapore and be a frog in the well.

btw most people don't have paid for post grad degree. beside its not about where, its about who for research degree stupid.

You fool! You fail to understand again, there is no big deal to study overseas as anyone with money can study overseas.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see what the use of studying in university. end up you also open KTV in the past and be a boss of your own.

i know of 2 biz graduate from NTU take took over a canteen in NTU. they might be wearing slippers and singlet everyday, but i am sure the amt they bring back home is many folds more than their peers that are wearing uncomfortable ties everyday.

Bro, I was only joking. I barely made it for "O" levels. Baru 3 passes. Never even smell "A" levels.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am afraid that he is right on all that he has said.

1) Continental Europe diplomas are equivalent to degree in many instances and in some case are considered as professional qualification and higher than degree. The German technical diplomas are one good example of a diploma that is considered higher than basic degree.

2) SIM does not have right to issue degree. Only Unisim

3) Degrees can be completed within a year but not recommended. 2 years is quite common as well. NUS has done a few such cases. They even did a special 2 year law course for 2nd degree holders under a govt sponsorship.

I don't blame you as most Singaporeans are ignorant of things outside Singapore. You see the surprise and delight of Singaporeans when they travel outside Singapore for the first time and realise that the desk clerk at the Phuket hotel can speak good English.

You fool! You fail to understand again, there is no big deal to study overseas as anyone with money can study overseas.

heartlander

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) Degrees can be completed within a year but not recommended. 2 years is quite common as well. NUS has done a few such cases. They even did a special 2 year law course for 2nd degree holders under a govt sponsorship.

At least two justices on the High Court bench should be very familiar with this. But this is quite rare

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread is suppose to be about 'chow tar seng'. but from pg 3 onwards, no single post is about our lead character. wtf. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

only people of your standard needs to pay for post graduate degree LAUGH. sorry i have to lower my standard when i talk to you

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I was only joking. I barely made it for "O" levels. Baru 3 passes. Never even smell "A" levels.

at least you got the balls to start your own biz, earn enough and step out of to relax now. i respect you for that. in comparison, i am ball-less to even think of starting my own biz.