• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burning Seng Han Tiong actually helps him in his career

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every night the croupiers at RWS also addressed me as "Sir". They do that to everybody there - Sir and Madam.

The most important location to hear the "Sir" is when you change your chips for cash - "Thank you, sir. Please come again'.

That's surely a profitable way to be sired. :wink:

Imagine this - people call you sir, smile at you and you win money. Can't get better unless a chio cashier says, "can we go to bed?'

You lose out on this to Equalisation. He jumps to ask that question first. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one with the local frog (past nus/ntu) in the well mindset that its not possible to graduate in 2 years, and said its not possible to get a degree from a modular SIM system. i am not the one that is comparing, YOU ARE THE ONE. i am here fucking tell you its stupid to compare it this way, TILL NOW YOU STILL DON'T GET IT. best part you said i off topic, you are really stupid beyond all hope."

lets see the whole paragraph again.

Your interpretation: i meant past nus/ntu people are local frogs just based on the VERY first line.

MY explanation: the "mindset" here refers to the thoughts of the structural system of the past of nus/ntu.

whose putting words in whose mouth now? classic, i bet you get tons of instructions wrong everyday. and whose the one with language issue. no wonder u keep saying i motion out of points, its because you simply cannot follow or read a paragraph of simple english. goodness

I bet you give tons of instructions wrong everyday! You can't write any words and say your focus should be some where else as you wish!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
go figure out why should i only insult graduate of the past but not present? does it make any basic sense? if i hate the graduate there, i should insult both past and present.

you really have 0 critical thinking

Who do you think you're? I don't give a damn about what you think of past and present graduate!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one with the local frog (past nus/ntu) in the well mindset that its not possible to graduate in 2 years, and said its not possible to get a degree from a modular SIM system. i am not the one that is comparing, YOU ARE THE ONE. i am here fucking tell you its stupid to compare it this way, TILL NOW YOU STILL DON'T GET IT. best part you said i off topic, you are really stupid beyond all hope."

lets see the whole paragraph again.

Your interpretation: i meant past nus/ntu people are local frogs just based on the VERY first line.

MY explanation: the "mindset" here refers to the thoughts of the structural system of the past of nus/ntu.

whose putting words in whose mouth now? classic, i bet you get tons of instructions wrong everyday. and whose the one with language issue. no wonder u keep saying i motion out of points, its because you simply cannot follow or read a paragraph of simple english. goodness

let me put it more clearly, THAT FROG REFERS TO U. honestly did you pass o level english?

THE MINDSET REFERS TO your mindset. HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE MISINTERPRET THIS. misinterpret it to the statement saying ntu/nus are frogs in the well.

fuck you really amazed me honestly. lets clear up this once and for all, and you will start to understand why are you being scolded by your boss everyday. you simply get things wrong because you misinterpret things wrongly

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me put it more clearly, THAT FROG REFERS TO U. honestly did you pass o level english?

THE MINDSET REFERS TO your mindset. HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE MISINTERPRET THIS.

Let me put it more clearly. You dim wit who can't write properly, go and learn your language and stop editing posts!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me put it more clearly. You dim wit who can't write properly, go and learn your language and stop editing posts!

edit? now you change it to me editting it.

everyone who joined the forum knows you can only edit recent post but not those of prev days. come up with more substantial argument. that paragraph was posted yesterday. HOW TO EDIT?

i hope you learn something from this incident, after you get any instructions at your workplace, fucking ask those around you what it meant. if not you will screw things up again. finding job now is not easy, getting fired is not fun

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you really amazed me honestly. lets clear up this once and for all, and you will start to understand why are you being scolded by your boss everyday. you simply get things wrong because you misinterpret things wrongly

You're still editing post non-stop...this paragraph appeared after my reply to your earlier posting! Look who is the idiot who can't write properly before posting, you should be more worried about your boss!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets stick to the topic, you are diverting all the while.

"You are the one with the local frog (past nus/ntu) in the well mindset that its not possible to graduate in 2 years, and said its not possible to get a degree from a modular SIM system. i am not the one that is comparing, YOU ARE THE ONE. i am here fucking tell you its stupid to compare it this way, TILL NOW YOU STILL DON'T GET IT. best part you said i off topic, you are really stupid beyond all hope."

care to explain how you can misinterpret this to me saying local ntu/nus are frog in the well ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
edit? now you change it to me editting it.

everyone who joined the forum knows you can only edit recent post but not those of prev days. come up with more substantial argument. that paragraph was posted yesterday. HOW TO EDIT?

i hope you learn something from this incident, after you get any instructions at your workplace, fucking ask those around you what it meant. if not you will screw things up again. finding job now is not easy, getting fired is not fun

A real intelligent will not need to keep editing posts, simple as that. It is not how to edit but shouldn't be editing. Ocassional editing is fine, but not to the extent of many posts being edited. Get it, moron?

I hope you learn something from this incident? keep this advice for yourself, you dumbo, I've been around working long enough, you should be worried for yourself!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets stick to the topic, you are diverting all the while.

"You are the one with the local frog (past nus/ntu) in the well mindset that its not possible to graduate in 2 years, and said its not possible to get a degree from a modular SIM system. i am not the one that is comparing, YOU ARE THE ONE. i am here fucking tell you its stupid to compare it this way, TILL NOW YOU STILL DON'T GET IT. best part you said i off topic, you are really stupid beyond all hope."

care to explain how you can misinterpret this to me saying local ntu/nus are frog in the well ?

Read all my past postings if you still fail to comprehend! I'm not here to teach you, stupid idiot!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am logging off for the day, you should be glad that I'm giving you time to write properly before posting.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
a minute ago you insist you didn't edit, now you admit you edit with more insults! speak so much for your character!

goodness, i copy and paste what i typed

"edit? now you change it to me editting it.

everyone who joined the forum knows you can only edit recent post but not those of prev days. come up with more substantial argument. that paragraph was posted yesterday. HOW TO EDIT?"

you accused me in the very first place of editing past post which is not possible.

post which i made a min or 2 before any of your replies, what wrong with editing it. did i change or twist any of my stand? beside i find it perfectly find in editing post which i made just a min/so ago. what wrong with that? if i find that post is too gentle on you, i should have fucked you more

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
A real intelligent will not need to keep editing posts, simple as that. It is not how to edit but shouldn't be editing. Ocassional editing is fine, but not to the extent of many posts being edited. Get it, moron?

I hope you learn something from this incident? keep this advice for yourself, you dumbo, I've been around working long enough, you should be worried for yourself!

many post being edited? quote it then. i can argue based on before edition or after editing. simple reason, i merely edit to fuck you more, NOT to change my points or ground. any post after you had replied i DID NOT change it.

MEANING, your accusation has no ground. if you are not happy with my edited version, quote the version before i edit, we can fuck each other using that version as well. i am perfectly fine with it

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read all my past postings if you still fail to comprehend! I'm not here to teach you, stupid idiot!

you are the one having issue with reading

in chinese they called your action 断章取义. interpret the meaning without the full paragraph. just take the meaning assume its that from one phrase.

either you do it to put words or my mouth or you have issue with reading simple passage.which one is it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are the one having issue with reading

in chinese they called your action 断章取义. interpret the meaning without the full paragraph. just take the meaning assume its that from one phrase.

either you do it to put words or my mouth or you have issue with reading simple passage.which one is it?

Can't make it in English and now switch to Chinese? I'm game for it, I love challenges!

What about your action of insisting the modular system is relevant to 1983- 1984 SIM diploma until proven wrong by another forummer? What is the idiom for that? May be the same idiom applies to you?

You're in Chinese: 盛气凌人,狗眼看人低的人渣!

盛气凌人 = arrogant
狗眼看人低 = look down on others
人渣 = scum

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
many post being edited? quote it then. i can argue based on before edition or after editing. simple reason, i merely edit to fuck you more, NOT to change my points or ground. any post after you had replied i DID NOT change it.

MEANING, your accusation has no ground. if you are not happy with my edited version, quote the version before i edit, we can fuck each other using that version as well. i am perfectly fine with it

Which posts being editedd? Go read your own postings and see which onese indicated edited, moron!

You're hopeless in understanding simple English. Go read my post #72 and #90 carefully -

#72 - "I don't give a hoot to police what you edit". If I don't even police what you edit, how to know what you changed and accuse you of changing your ground blah blah? You're really good at baseless accusations!

#90 - I'm saying you're super unintelligent to keep editing posts, and this is ironic since you look down on my intelligence but you need to keep editing your posts after posting. Understand??

You're a disgrace to NUS graduate! I bet your kind of understanding don't qualify for the choice courses and that is why you were so sore about NUS! For goodness sake, if you don't think much of NUS, go study elsewhere and not deprived others who are more appreciative of a place in NUS!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
goodness, i copy and paste what i typed

"edit? now you change it to me editting it.

everyone who joined the forum knows you can only edit recent post but not those of prev days. come up with more substantial argument. that paragraph was posted yesterday. HOW TO EDIT?"

you accused me in the very first place of editing past post which is not possible.

post which i made a min or 2 before any of your replies, what wrong with editing it. did i change or twist any of my stand? beside i find it perfectly find in editing post which i made just a min/so ago. what wrong with that? if i find that post is too gentle on you, i should have fucked you more

what rubbish are you talking about? try telling your NUS examiner to return you the exam papers a minute or two minutes after submission so that you can edit them since you think nothing wrong with editing.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't make it in English and now switch to Chinese? I'm game for it, I love challenges!

What about your action of insisting the modular system is relevant to 1983- 1984 SIM diploma until proven wrong by another forummer? What is the idiom for that? May be the same idiom applies to you?

You're in Chinese: 盛气凌人,狗眼看人低的人渣!

盛气凌人 = arrogant
狗眼看人低 = look down on others
人渣 = scum

yap looking down on you, you got that perfectly right this time!