• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burning Seng Han Tiong actually helps him in his career

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which posts being editedd? Go read your own postings and see which onese indicated edited, moron!

You're hopeless in understanding simple English. Go read my post #72 and #90 carefully -

#72 - "I don't give a hoot to police what you edit". If I don't even police what you edit, how to know what you changed and accuse you of changing your ground blah blah? You're really good at baseless accusations!

#90 - I'm saying you're super unintelligent to keep editing posts, and this is ironic since you look down on my intelligence but you need to keep editing your posts after posting. Understand??

You're a disgrace to NUS graduate! I bet your kind of understanding don't qualify for the choice courses and that is why you were so sore about NUS! For goodness sake, if you don't think much of NUS, go study elsewhere and not deprived others who are more appreciative of a place in NUS!

its my post how i edit is my biz, but i do have the integrity after someone reply after my post i wun edit. this kind of silly issue you also want to attack.

as i mentioned long ago, you can quote and argue based on my post prior edition i am perfectly fine as well.

reason? my ground is constant. just look at your post now, NOTHING but pure useless accusation with no ground nor stands.

initially i do get a bit of kick when you at least bring up some points with insults. now you have totally downgrade to pure personal attack with no parts in mentioning in initial motions.

who is the one who stray out of points? just look at the past post. I AM the one that keep making sure it stay focus. YOU ARE THE SNAKE that keep diverting attention elsewhere when you know the ground is lost.

useless

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
what rubbish are you talking about? try telling your NUS examiner to return you the exam papers a minute or two minutes after submission so that you can edit them since you think nothing wrong with editing.

2 different contexts with no similar ground, you are totally confuse

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
stay focus leh, previous discussion have not even finish killing you, did not let me slash enough you want to run to another zone.

kao really behave like typical indian snake. this is why i hate indian most. i hope you are not a chinese behaving like one.

people like you during meeting are the one beating around the bush to present work that can be easily done in 1 week. in my prev workplace, when i met someone like you who cannot stay focus on current discussion, i straight away throw his file into the bin and ask him to fuck off my sight.

when he gather his thoughts finish and know how not to waste my time, then he can come and talk to me. you should be glad i spent my time entertaining an useless snake like you

if go for job interviews, if i am the interviewer, you file will end up in the bin directly in front of your face for trying to smoke brainlessly

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you two, Vamjok and Ginfreely fighting? Over diploma, bachelor and master degrees? I think this thread is about SHT getting torched actually helping his career.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
"You're a disgrace to NUS graduate! I bet your kind of understanding don't qualify for the choice courses and that is why you were so sore about NUS! For goodness sake, if you don't think much of NUS, go study elsewhere and not deprived others who are more appreciative of a place in NUS!"

i don't wish to show off, but in summary i get into the course i want.
getting out of here that for sure, i will do a post grad studies oversea soon in few years time to see the world more. local frog in the well like you will never understand the need to so.

since you make such a comment, touch your heart now, can you even get in? common grade to get in nus now is at least AAB, anything below can la but.....depends on luck

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you two, Vamjok and Ginfreely fighting? Over diploma, bachelor and master degrees? I think this thread is about SHT getting torched actually helping his career.

That's what frogs in a well does.
Who gives a fuck about diploma, bachelor, master or toilet paper.
If someone throw acid at that fellow we will have a new president.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
"You're a disgrace to NUS graduate! I bet your kind of understanding don't qualify for the choice courses and that is why you were so sore about NUS! For goodness sake, if you don't think much of NUS, go study elsewhere and not deprived others who are more appreciative of a place in NUS!"

NUS is a fucking disgrace to all Singaporeans. Just because I failed Chinese I couldn't be admitted. :oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
its my post how i edit is my biz, but i do have the integrity after someone reply after my post i wun edit. this kind of silly issue you also want to attack.

as i mentioned long ago, you can quote and argue based on my post prior edition i am perfectly fine as well.

reason? my ground is constant. just look at your post now, NOTHING but pure useless accusation with no ground nor stands.

initially i do get a bit of kick when you at least bring up some points with insults. now you have totally downgrade to pure personal attack with no parts in mentioning in initial motions.

who is the one who stray out of points? just look at the past post. I AM the one that keep making sure it stay focus. YOU ARE THE SNAKE that keep diverting attention elsewhere when you know the ground is lost.

useless

Look at Ramseth post on what is the topic and you should know whether you've diverted from the topic or not. Of course people like you will only allow yourself to divert!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
stay focus leh, previous discussion have not even finish killing you, did not let me slash enough you want to run to another zone.

kao really behave like typical indian snake. this is why i hate indian most. i hope you are not a chinese behaving like one.

people like you during meeting are the one beating around the bush to present work that can be easily done in 1 week. in my prev workplace, when i met someone like you who cannot stay focus on current discussion, i straight away throw his file into the bin and ask him to fuck off my sight.

when he gather his thoughts finish and know how not to waste my time, then he can come and talk to me. you should be glad i spent my time entertaining an useless snake like you

if go for job interviews, if i am the interviewer, you file will end up in the bin directly in front of your face for trying to smoke brainlessly

Continue to behave like a king in your workplace, it does not hurt me to see your career go up in smoke!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
getting out of here that for sure, i will do a post grad studies oversea soon in few years time to see the world more. local frog in the well like you will never understand the need to so.

since you make such a comment, touch your heart now, can you even get in? common grade to get in nus now is at least AAB, anything below can la but.....depends on luck

What is the big deal of studying postgrad in overseas? Anyone who spent money can study overseas, it is only where.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You get into the course you want, who knows? A brat like you can say anything you want.

Haha can I even get in? Well if you can't even write properly and keep editing and can get into NUS, what makes you think I can't?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NUS is a fucking disgrace to all Singaporeans. Just because I failed Chinese I couldn't be admitted. :oIo:

Wasn't it a blessing in disguise you had to go overseas? You wouldn't be who you are today if you had stayed behind in NUS. NUS produces compliant and narrow minded students most of the time. An American education allows you the opposite.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

go oversea then, exposed yourselves with more ideas. it might not be a bad things, with those valuable idea who knows you might be a boss of your own.