• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 posts is not going to help you. You can post 100 messages but you'll still remain in moderation till the script assesses the content you post.

I am just following the advised from#100 and practise the same as#108. Instead of writting "Hi and Hello" for 9 posts which make me feel stupid, I break my story into paragraph. You as a moderator is really not pro. and snobbish!

This is how a newbie should be treated. Please delete all my posts, I am not intetrested to share anything in this forum anymore.:mad::mad::mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am just following the advised from#100 and practise the same as#108. Instead of writting "Hi and Hello" for 9 posts which make me feel stupid, I break my story into paragraph. You as a moderator is really not pro. and snobbish!

This is how a newbie should be treated. Please delete all my posts, I am not intetrested to share anything in this forum anymore.:mad::mad::mad:

The script is automated so nobody is "treating" you any differently than anybody else. There is no human involvement.

There is no minimum number of posts for moderation to be lifted. If you split your posts, the script will assume you are spamming. Just post normally and your moderation will be lifted once the script determines that you are a genuine member based upon the length of your posts, the keywords used and the frequency of posting.

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahhhh.... good idea leh build roof garden... i oso want. Hahaha....invite me to see yr roof garden after u built k.:o

I pm u here.... u go and take alook ok.

Ya, we are very Heng lor, the other 2 units were taken up the next day. We like 3G too, now the house has rented out, if we plan to stay in this house after the lease end, we plan to build 1 floor upward, my HB likes roof garden.
I have replied you

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Tonto,

Is yr Cadenza fully paid by its unit number? :biggrin:

No leh. Numbers that come out are not even close to my unit number :*: Will try again later :biggrin: I am those hit and run 4D buyer. Won't usually buy every week unless something prompt me. Maybe you are my cai shen for reminding me :p

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis tonto,

Correct lah... I went to S P setia in BI to view the house, how can I be wrong...hahaha.... they will only launch in Sep (tentatively) but allow some early birds to book the units first. The 3 storey link house is behind D Verde and D Jardine. The sites is vacant now when we can see last wk. We were told this is the last batch of 3 storey link house they are building it in BI. I m not sure how true lah... correct me if I m wrong.

Sis Jevil, your news more updated I paiseh :o Actually if its next to D Verde and D Jardine then the location is good. It will be surrounded by other Setia developments and will be cushioned (not secluded). Price wise I am assuming built up is around 2,400-2600sq ft with land size 20x70 or 22x70? For that built up size its price is very reasonable for Setia developments. Some people prefer bigger per floor space versus more vertical space. Houses with per floor space of 1000sqft and above tend to look and feel more spacious. When buying in BI, you are paying for location and its accessibility to amenities. If you are using the property for own use in future, may consider who will stay in the 3rd floor. Because I know of a friend who used to have 3 storey house, its usually the kids who lived on top (older folks don't like to climb so much) and they rarely step out of their rooms unless during meal times. If you are going to use it for retirement eventually, then have to ask whether the top floor will be utilized. These are long term considerations. Some forumers talked about installing lift in their units, so this is something you may also want to think about.

With all above said, its still your choice on what is your preference. If you like it, then stick to it. I would of course love to have another Singaporean as my neighbour (I am vested in Cadenza). Malaysians are a very easy going and friendly lot, so we would not have much issue blending in. If you feel there are better options, then should really reconsider them. Make the choice that is most happy for you :smile:

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sis ichin, don't mind the bot. Its just formality of this forum. I am quite interested in your roof garden idea but worried it might be costly to implement. Ave 8 very nice leh. Too bad I was late in buying, otherwise would have opted for The Quartz or The Emerald. Both are so modern and don't need much changing. I personally do not like the green colour highlights in my Cadenza, but small issue can just paint over (provided my neighbour don't mind la).

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Sis tonto, good morning:biggrin:

Nevermind lah....my hubby prefers three storey so bo bian let him buy lor. He wants privacy wor. I no strength to convince him haha. Me not too old now so still can climb lah....when older i ll move to first floor than lagi older ll move to ground floor. Dont wana think
so much now. We r now looking for a service apt or condo so mayb we wun b staying there too. 看着办吧 :p

Sis Jevil, your news more updated I paiseh :o Actually if its next to D Verde and D Jardine then the location is good. It will be surrounded by other Setia developments and will be cushioned (not secluded). Price wise I am assuming built up is around 2,400-2600sq ft with land size 20x70 or 22x70? For that built up size its price is very reasonable for Setia developments. Some people prefer bigger per floor space versus more vertical space. Houses with per floor space of 1000sqft and above tend to look and feel more spacious. When buying in BI, you are paying for location and its accessibility to amenities. If you are using the property for own use in future, may consider who will stay in the 3rd floor. Because I know of a friend who used to have 3 storey house, its usually the kids who lived on top (older folks don't like to climb so much) and they rarely step out of their rooms unless during meal times. If you are going to use it for retirement eventually, then have to ask whether the top floor will be utilized. These are long term considerations. Some forumers talked about installing lift in their units, so this is something you may also want to think about.

With all above said, its still your choice on what is your preference. If you like it, then stick to it. I would of course love to have another Singaporean as my neighbour (I am vested in Cadenza). Malaysians are a very easy going and friendly lot, so we would not have much issue blending in. If you feel there are better options, then should really reconsider them. Make the choice that is most happy for you :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Too bad ignorance is not bliss. :(

Juz like i have highlighted couple of times to newbies and veterans here not to quote huge chunk of messages when u click "Reply with Quote". U risk getting infaction fm Boss aka Money Collector. Ouch!

http://www.singsupplies.com/forumdisplay.php?12-Infraction-Log

Mean time dont get too upset. Continue with ur post/sharing ya. Will up u when power resumes.

Last edited:

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the purpose of gaining those reputation points anyway? We're not in an online popularity contest.
Just ignore it and continue posting if you feel like it.
Of course if just by not getting points on some online forum makes you not want to participate then it's your prerogative.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the purpose of gaining those reputation points anyway?

Its one innovative way to motivate oneself to contribute as much as possible in tis forum. But as usual not everything is perfect. Some will abuse the system. Resulting in zapping. U will feel frustrated when u got zapped for no apparent reasons. Like one bro did mention (cant remember who), he spent time and money to get all all those infos and come here to share with everyone. And if he start getting zapped by some skepticals or anti-JB bros, of course he will feel pissed off.

GusGus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year end, I visited my Sg colleague that stay in 8 Ave, after viewing his house, jokingly I said I also want to buy, so he brought me to the sale office but all sold out (in my heart I say 'Heng ah' hahaha......), than they asked me to leave behind my nos. A week later, SP called me, there are 3 end lot with land units, release due to loan rejected, asking whether will I be interested, she said I have to make it fast, is 1st come 1st serve. Immediately I called my HB to take half day leave, he said I was crazy, but he still give in :phehehehe......... SP brought us to the actual units viewing, we selected this unit, signed on the dot.

The whole thing is just too fast, so crazy n drama hahahha..........Especially to my HB, for a week, he just connot diguest on what we have commited hahahaha........

And in a couple of years time both will be wondering just how fast and crazy the prices have gone up and will very likely be laughing to the bank.

Enjoy your purchase ...

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
And in a couple of years time both will be wondering just how fast and crazy the prices have gone up and will very likely be laughing to the bank.

Enjoy your purchase ...

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this forum. And i'm a proud owner of a D'Verde cluster home in BI.

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops...i forgot myself...hahaha. Will give it a try on Wed... :smile:

No leh. Numbers that come out are not even close to my unit number :*: Will try again later :biggrin: I am those hit and run 4D buyer. Won't usually buy every week unless something prompt me. Maybe you are my cai shen for reminding me :p