• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the purpose of gaining those reputation points anyway? We're not in an online popularity contest.
Just ignore it and continue posting if you feel like it.
Of course if just by not getting points on some online forum makes you not want to participate then it's your prerogative.

ya lor , boss leong infracted me for providing false info !! but who cares , as if i will get richer if i gain my reputation points....
so now i will not help any newbie when they wonders why the posts not immediatley post out liao !

Last edited:

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lor , boss leong infracted me for providing false info !! but who cares , as if i will get richer if i gain my reputation points....
so now i will not help any newbie when they wonders why the posts not immediatley post out liao !

Sorry Sis Crystal to put you in trouble.
Me care less of what point it is, see my replied #121. What I was upset after realizing from #123. First the replied from the moderator (was explained later was auto reply) was rude, than followed by points deducted immediately becasue of my innocent act. I felt the action was mean.

They should set the auto reply to be more polite. Anyway, sorry to mess up this thread.:(

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ichin... I also blur leh... I dont understand the point point thingy...hahahaha.....

why u so super now? fm 10 drop to 3 then now u r 24? so "powderful" leh....heeeeee

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sis Tonto,
Cadenza and Quartz are quite similar in design and layout. The ground floor are the same. For the 1st floor, the living area in Cadenza was replaced by toilet that attached to 2nd room in Quartz. 3rd room in Quartz is smaller because of a toilet attahced. than the big balcony above car porch roof.:wink:

You can repaint, extend, add and minus anything to the house. So you can have your own Quartz liao:p

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sis Tonto,
Cadenza and Quartz are quite similar in design and layout. The ground floor are the same. For the 1st floor, the living area in Cadenza was replaced by toilet that attached to 2nd room in Quartz. 3rd room in Quartz is smaller because of a toilet attahced. than the big balcony above car porch roof.:wink:

You can repaint, extend, add and minus anything to the house. So you can have your own Quartz liao:p

Change it into black and white house like the mockup pic (mine is not corner, so need to see if my immediate neighbour like what color because we share a common middle skirting). Sis ichin, do you have the estimated cost to add rooftop garden? Can pm me? Facade-Black.jpg

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi BI forumers,
From 25 Aug, CW3 first pick up point will be at Perling Mall again, still would stop at BI 2 than travel by Horizon Hill to Coastal Highway to 2nd link.

Looking at the road direction, CW3 still pass by the shop lots beside Ave 8, Heng ah!:biggrin: or else my tenant might want to have early termination on the lease liao

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was suppose to go view and decide on BI on the very first day when I decided to move to JB. So one unit cost 500k still? A lot to Reno...?

Last edited:

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was suppose to go view and decide on BI on the very first day when I decided to move to JB. So one unit cost 500k still? A lot to Reno...?

But you prefer Condo right? Setia going to launch a condo Sky Breeze somewhere early next year, booking fee RM1k only, you interested?:cool:

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about sky view in bukit indah? any info on that?

By the way, one point of consideration for potential condo buyer is let's say got some owners partion the entire unit to sublet to 20 banglas, 20 sex workers. There is no regulation and law to stop them right? The condo management also cannot do anything right? is it true?

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about sky view in bukit indah? any info on that?

By the way, one point of consideration for potential condo buyer is let's say got some owners partion the entire unit to sublet to 20 banglas, 20 sex workers. There is no regulation and law to stop them right? The condo management also cannot do anything right? is it true?

I won't want to do that here. But there is a place famous for all this!!

Geylang ! Do whatever u want! Hahaha. Put 100 sex workers together with 200 bangala also can! Every night mess orgy! Lol