• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Location? Selling price? Wow, u really buying alot huh? So well informed?

The Breeze.jpg
The Breeze, just opposit Jusco. See is free:biggrin:

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about sky view in bukit indah? any info on that?

By the way, one point of consideration for potential condo buyer is let's say got some owners partion the entire unit to sublet to 20 banglas, 20 sex workers. There is no regulation and law to stop them right? The condo management also cannot do anything right? is it true?

Not interested on the location of Sky View so didn't ask much.

Both condos and landed share equal risk.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
if BI condo price at 450-500 psf, do you think still worth it?

Last week when I called BI, they mentioned indicative price is RM350/sf. Supposed to launch next month but on hold till early next year. So I won't be surprised that they will raise to RM500 psf:rolleyes:

If you still have a better option than it is good to look further. If you are a foreigner, you would surely want to buy before the exercise of new rule right even though no one knows when the MY Gov will impliment but just better not to miss the present chance.

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Actually u r right. The black and white colonial look is quite nice. Put some outdoor bamboo blinds painted in black n white stripes to enhance the look further.

Lots of these black n white bungalows in Sgp look wonderful. Great idea.

Change it into black and white house like the mockup pic (mine is not corner, so need to see if my immediate neighbour like what color because we share a common middle skirting). Sis ichin, do you have the estimated cost to add rooftop garden? Can pm me? View attachment 6021

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
today , finally hv chance to drove to see 8th ave liao ..... not bad , how much does it costs now?

Only able to buy from open market. Intermediate house asking RM550 ~ RM600, depend on model and reno ba. There are 4 type of models, and size are 20x70 and 22x70:smile:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think still have some new units left with the developer.

Arte (RT3-T/U)
22' x 70'
Built-up Area : 1,992 sq.ft
Selling Price : From RM 576,000

Bellezza (RT2-BA/BB)
20' x 70'
Luxury Urban Homes
Built-up Area : 1,852 sq.ft
Selling Price : From RM 540,000

Cadenza (RT2-BC/BD/BE)
20' x 70'
Luxury Urban Homes
Built-up Area : 1,728 sq.ft
Selling Price : From RM 530,000

Only able to buy from open market. Intermediate house asking RM550 ~ RM600, depend on model and reno ba. There are 4 type of models, and size are 20x70 and 22x70:smile:

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Arte (RT3-T/U)
22' x 70'
Built-up Area : 1,992 sq.ft
Selling Price : From RM 576,000

Bellezza (RT2-BA/BB)
20' x 70'
Luxury Urban Homes
Built-up Area : 1,852 sq.ft
Selling Price : From RM 540,000

Cadenza (RT2-BC/BD/BE)
20' x 70'
Luxury Urban Homes
Built-up Area : 1,728 sq.ft
Selling Price : From RM 530,000

Those are Taman next to 8 Ave. :biggrin:
8 Ave consist of
Amber
Pearl
Emerald
Quartz
:smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U r right, summervale. I was told those were Bumi lots. Pending to be released 3 to 9 mths time.

Last week recd an sms fm them. Sales for last phase of urban Villa. M$1 million plus...

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understand that. Those projects have been out for quite sometime already especially for pearl and emerald (very popular when launched), not sure any more new units from developer. Those that I have mentioned are directly from developer and closest to 8 ave.

Those are Taman next to 8 Ave. :biggrin:
8 Ave consist of
Amber
Pearl
Emerald
Quartz
:smile:

Last edited:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I also received the SMS. So you are aiming one for the last phase :smile:

U r right, summervale. I was told those were Bumi lots. Pending to be released 3 to 9 mths time.

Last week recd an sms fm them. Sales for last phase of urban Villa. M$1 million plus...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. I also received the SMS. So you are aiming one for the last phase :smile:

Bang, if i have tat kind of wang, I would have bought a corner terr fm HH.

But i do regret for not buying one fm Setia Gp @ Bt Indah 2-3yrs back. Went there so many times. If not cos of West sun, its cos of TNP station. Very difficult to please my Mrs....:o

Last edited:

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bang, if i have tat kind of wang, I would have bought a corner terr fm HH.

But i do regret for not buying one fm Setia Gp @ Bt Indah 2-3yrs back. Went there so many times. If not cos of West sun, its cos of TNP station. Very difficult to please my Mrs....:o

What about the last phase for Terrace, 3 storey, soft launch RM680.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about the last phase for Terrace, 3 storey, soft launch RM680.

Yes. I am aware of tat phase too. But being 3 storey terr, we are tinking in the long term its not convenient for us. And tat is intermediate price. End or Corner lot definitely hit 700K! My budget is below 600K. My main concern now is the new threshold. Have a couple of places in mind. They are launching before yr end. Juz hope the election drag to Yr end of early next yr. :o:smile:

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I am aware of tat phase too. But being 3 storey terr, we are tinking in the long term its not convenient for us. And tat is intermediate price. End or Corner lot definitely hit 700K! My budget is below 600K. My main concern now is the new threshold. Have a couple of places in mind. They are launching before yr end. Juz hope the election drag to Yr end of early next yr. :o:smile:

If u don't mind to share what you have found, can pm me?:smile: