• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: Now Mahathir claims that Anwar's sodomy case was framed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delusional schizophrenic slut seeing connections when none exists
As I already said, your style of attacks is the same. Obviously you Malaysian Indian criminal syndicate cock sucker and Cantonese son of whore are pretending not to see the connection. If not very simple just give a good reason why are you attacking me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I already said, your style of attacks is the same. Obviously you Malaysian Indian criminal syndicate cock sucker and Cantonese son of whore are pretending not to see the connection. If not very simple just give a good reason why are you attacking me?
And don’t tell lies that I attacked you @Beria first when the proof is right here in this thread you attacked me first.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No good reason that you @Beria can attack pap ceca or whatever while other people cannot? Fucking disgusting big self entitlement of Cantonese son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No good reason that you @Beria can attack pap ceca or whatever while other people cannot? Fucking disgusting big self entitlement of Cantonese son of whore. Pui!
And this is the so called Asian democracy indeed. They can kpkb but other people cannot kpkb on them or people they like. Will smear you slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is the so called Asian democracy indeed. They can kpkb but other people cannot kpkb on them or people they like. Will smear you slut whore mistress.
They are Malaysians or they like Malaysians means you must say Malaysians are angels if not they smear you slut whore mistress. While they can kpkb on pap ceca or whatever they don’t like.