• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[My] - Mahathir warns Anwar: This is your last day to apologize, or I'll sue your ass off! Will Anwar apologize?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KUALA LUMPUR: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has reminded Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim that today is the last day for the latter to apologise and withdraw claims that he had enriched his family during his time at the helm of the nation.

Should Anwar fail to do so, the former prime minister said he would initiate legal action against the former.

"This is the last day for Datuk Seri Anwar and his lawyers to answer the letter (of demand) from my lawyers... if not, I will instruct my lawyers to proceed with legal action.

"Apart from that, I was informed that Anwar, after being given the letter from my lawyer, when he was in a dialogue session with university students, said that he did not want to fight with me.

"This is quite strange. He has been falsely accusing me of all sorts of things for decades. Even then, when asked to provide proof, not a single piece of proof has been shown, even though I hear he has boxes of evidence in his possession," he said on social media postings.

Dr Mahathir said, despite all Anwar's claims, he had decided not to take action before as he took such things as the actions of a man who was desperate to become prime minister.

"However, now when he has already become prime minister, he continues to make false accusations. That is why I asked him to retract his statement (and apologise) and if he doesn't then I would take legal action.

"That is what I did. So, who's spoiling for a fight then?"

Last month, Anwar had claimed that Dr Mahathir's family members had become rich while he had been prime minister for 22 years under Barisan Nasional.

Dr Mahathir had then issued a letter of demand for Anwar to retract his statement and apologise.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2023/04/900606/dr-m-anwar-your-last-day-apologise-or-ill-sue

zelensky-2-gif.gif

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe PM Anwar will send in the armies and round up the gang of mahathir.

But thank God for their election that kept Najip from being a PM. If not Singkie will be finished. We have to go back and join Malaysia.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr m father from kerala. Anwar's father is tamil.
That is why snwar can sing and dance tamil songs and attends tamil concerts.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old fart should be ashamed of himself. After so many decades of his leadership, the country still need help before they can afford to eat chicken!

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madhatterof all people should know that the judges lick the balls of whoever is the PM. He has 0 chance of winning.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is Anwar not dealing with mudhatter? He can easily release all the details of the shady dealings Madhatter did...n all the shit that was going on with Madhatter n Samy vellu n Madhatter kids etc... D does Anwar have something to hide?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar ,the current PM,can just ignore Dr M 's demands. :x3:

Anwar can always make use of the State's resources in his capacity as PM and dig out all the shit that old fart is guilty of and whack him back jialat jialat and put him behind bars.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe PM Anwar will send in the armies and round up the gang of mahathir.

But thank God for their election that kept Najip from being a PM. If not Singkie will be finished. We have to go back and join Malaysia.

You dont want cheap cars, landed houses, petrol, medical, etc.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar can always make use of the State's resources in his capacity as PM and dig out all the shit that old fart is guilty of and whack him back jialat jialat and put him behind bars.
Bailing out his two children from financial catastrophe openly using state resources is solid evidence to put dr m in jail.
Plus CLOB, sinkie investors were screwed by DR M. That was theft on a grand scale.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If wat this chap says about Anwar is true... Than it's good Anwar is PM. However from. Anwar performance now...I think is way below average as he is not really making real attempts to end corruption....

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar will drag out the case in the hope of the old man dying first.

He has zero evidence against Mahathir. That's his congenital trait. Lying.