• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[My] - Mahathir warns Anwar: This is your last day to apologize, or I'll sue your ass off! Will Anwar apologize?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is Anwar not dealing with mudhatter? He can easily release all the details of the shady dealings Madhatter did...n all the shit that was going on with Madhatter n Samy vellu n Madhatter kids etc... D does Anwar have something to hide?
that is because he is also a crime in partner.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... However from. Anwar performance now...I think is way below average as he is not really making real attempts to end corruption ...
iz not so e-z ...

ze problem is wide spread n deep rooted ... he is against many who can wield gr8 influence n power ... dey may even gang up against him ...

dat mamak n his dime n pm八 can scheme 2 throw him off his tracks ... dat dime has mor dan sufficient capability 2 fling sum bundles of notes 2 magically make sum seats vacant ...

in his own cabinet, many r not from his own gang ... dat other gang has hand in cookie jar culture 4 so loong ... u say cannot do dat, dey where stil got motivation 2 wok ... even his lumpar 2 wud do anyting 2 make cases against him dropped ...

his ag n his anti corrupt indian chief were oso not put in place by him ...