• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Do not go to Japan or you will regret it.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey big time businessman, feeling hurt that I exposed you in the migrating to America thread? :biggrin:

not big time, still small time ikan belis... Still poor man Sob Sob :(. You Sound Butt-hurt mr.so called Australian wayang property investor, feeling hurt i exposed your con-job? lol have you even been to Australia before lol :biggrin:

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
find it strange that some people here got the obsession of defending jap wrong doing?
its been brought up many times in this forum and many threads that how the Germany do it and still doing until now and jap not doing it.
can some jap cock suckers tell me why jap don't do it like Germany?
the example u listed not official, not by chief of state, not directed to China. just some mention in some speech during some irrelevant events by some irrelevant officials.
maybe can't talk to someone who is lack of statesmanship, only blindly worship jap.
this type of apology not sincere, not appropriate and never show respect. who will accept or acknowledge?
the whole country will die and sick due to the radiations and the threat is realistic.
jap safe or not, not my concern.
just those cock suckers jump in to defend jap irritate me.
maybe i wont even try to convince or punish those cock sucker, but karma do.
heaven will punish jap by this self doing nuclear disaster, this is what will hit those jap cock sucker hard.

Japan not sincere ? You go and ask ah tiong land , how much money they already received from Japan ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In 1995, on the 50th anniversary of the end of World War II, the Government of Japan expressed its resolution through the statement by the Prime Minister, which states that during a certain period in the past, Japan’s conduct caused tremendous damage and suffering to the people of many countries, including China, and the Prime Minister expressed his feeling of deep remorse and stated his heartfelt apology, while giving his word to make efforts for peace.

Perhaps what China wanted was to be singled out as the only country that suffered Japanese aggression, instead of being grouped amongst the “many countries.”

Over the last four decades, Japan has been rewording and reissuing statements in attempt to meet China’s criteria for a “valid” apology. Japan does want to fully express its apologies to China,my friend's father said to me once, and we have been trying to do so. It’s just that every time we try, China seems to come up with new criteria, new definitions. If they truly do want to let us apologize and move on, why not tell us all the criteria from the beginning? It just feels like China is making up reasons to reject our apologies on purpose.

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kong simi lanjiao no apologize ? You must print this out and keep inside your wallet .

In the “Joint Communiqués Between Japan and China” signed by Prime Minister Tanaka and Chairman Mao in 1972, “the Government of the People’s Republic of China declares that in the interest of the friendship between the Chinese and the Japanese peoples, it renounces its demand for war reparation from Japan.” Nevertheless, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, from 1979 to 2006, Japan loaned US$40 billion to China in the form of ODA (Official Development Assistance), of which a very small percentage, US$1.8 million, comprised pure donations.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Beijing International Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, and the Beijing subway system were all constructed with the help of Japanese ODA. Yet because the Chinese government refuses to publicize this fact, most Chinese citizens are under the impression that Japan has provided little, if any, financial aid to China. Knn cheeby ah tiong ke siao si boh ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it is important to note that Japan is not trying to add insult to injury by withholding reparations. Japanese aid takes the form of ODA because China willingly renounced its claims to war reparations—something of which most Chinese citizens are also unaware. Over the years, Japan became embittered and fatigued as its assistance went unrecognized. “No matter how much we help China, China will simply take it for granted and continue to demand more,” many Japanese citizens complained. “Even Chinese citizens don’t even know that they are receiving aid from Japan. Why should Japan continue to send aid to China if they show absolutely no sign of gratitude?” Finally, in 2007, Japan ended the ODA program to China.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ka ni na bu china !! Brainwashed its own ppl enough Liao still want to spread nonsense to brainwashed Singaporean Chinese !!! Puay cheeby !! The history of China-Japan relations is more complex than most Chinese or Japanese people realize it is not an issue that can be solved easily .Yet there is too little information, and too little dialogue about it. How many Chinese people know about Japan’s attempted apologies to China? (New York Times’ Chinese-language site is now blocked in China.) How many Chinese people know about the US$40 billion that Japan has sent to China?

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking at things in a neutral stand point. Yes i dislike Chinese people but come on The Chinese are pushing everyone against the wall. The Chinese should take it easy and not push their luck. They are on a full on haolian trip. Calm down chinks we all see how far you have come in the last 30 years but you don't need to be denki(Revengful)

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China's continual creation of new criteria for apologize What many Japanese people feel is ,if you have those criteria, why didn't state them in 1972 when they drafted the document? Or in the 80s, or in the 90s? Ka ni na bu . Siao tio ho Mai ke siao !!

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Asians are proud, nationalistic people ,
Japan included I admit this. In ethical views, it's apology before friendship. But in political reality, we need friendship before apology !!! Lanjiao china still want to pretend .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think it's a characteristic of the Japanese language itself, rather than a sign of Japan's reluctance to apologise sincerely. Extremely official language tends to be extremely passive, and that's just how the Japanese language is. If Japan is not sincere to apologize then what the fuck they do so many things ? Somemore donate money to china !!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
日本闪烁其词,走狗们自圆其说。
Joint Communiqués Between Japan and China never say a word about apology regarding the war and is a Joint Communiqués, not an official apology issued direct to China. jap always use those indirect words, past conduct, remorse, etc. ODA loan got to return and compensation is an entitlement.
country to country got some standards to follow.jap cock sucker go see how Germany do it and still doing now. don't keep on hiding in denial.
see how the German did it, don't blame China for never list out what is need to be done. Germany did it on its own and compensate too. why didn't u compare Germany to jap? pale in comparison right?
keep on sucking radiative jap cock. jap will fall apart due to this radioactive disaster.
i rest my case.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
日本闪烁其词,走狗们自圆其说。
Joint Communiqués Between Japan and China never say a word about apology regarding the war and is a Joint Communiqués, not an official apology issued direct to China. jap always use those indirect words, past conduct, remorse, etc. ODA loan got to return and compensation is an entitlement.
country to country got some standards to follow.jap cock sucker go see how Germany do it and still doing now. don't keep on hiding in denial.
see how the German did it, don't blame China for never list out what is need to be done. Germany did it on its own and compensate too. why didn't u compare Germany to jap? pale in comparison right?
keep on sucking radiative jap cock. jap will fall apart due to this radioactive disaster.
i rest my case.

US$1.8 million, comprised pure donations !! You ungrateful Chinese . No wonder PRC behavior suck big time overseas !! Even HK ppl hate them . Check my post #91 and #89 !!! You are being brainwashed by your own race thinking all Chinese must support china !! Lanjiao Le kar !! Right means right wrong means wrong !! By the way Japanese aid takes the form of ODA BECAUSE China WILLINGLY renounced its claims to war reparations !!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i went to japan, and when i returned everything was all right except my shit which behaved a little retarded, a.k.a. constipated, due to the long flight. :eek: :o :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we take CT Scan, you're also getting the radiation like that of Fukushima radiation. Check it out!!

I do not believe that Japan is safe from radiation. Listen, the whole freaking reactor exploded and leaked radiation into the sky.
Chernobyll was cemented yet the radiation killed many. They never cement up Fukushima plant. Radiation does not just go away.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
find it strange that some people here got the obsession of defending jap wrong doing?
its been brought up many times in this forum and many threads that how the Germany do it and still doing until now and jap not doing it.
can some jap cock suckers tell me why jap don't do it like Germany?

Japan very good to China already. many decades passed. the Japanese government did not embarrass China by releasing the secret agreements or cooperation with the Communist Party of China during the war ( presumably ). :rolleyes:

you just research a bit into Ichigo Campaign. you will understand the Japanese-CCP collusion or tacit understanding cooperation.

SanShuGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went to japan, and when i returned everything was all right except my shit which behaved a little retarded, a.k.a. constipated, due to the long flight. :eek: :o :biggrin:

It has nothing to do with the radiation in Japan. Stop letting your landlady play with your ass and you'll be fine :biggrin:

SanShuGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
you just research a bit into Ichigo Campaign. you will understand the Japanese-CCP collusion or tacit understanding cooperation.

The only Ichigo I know is Miruku Ichigo :p

s1rm1f.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't believe retard thread started by fucktard can get this far

But at least there is something nice at the end of it

s1rm1f.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: