• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Do not go to Japan or you will regret it.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahahaha ... This is getting better :wink: many people here only depends on unreliable source to get their information :wink: ..

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, you are definitely not wrong on this one. I already am aware of cases of miscarriages in HK from people going on cheap TKY tours, a few cases of refraining from getting pregnant for a while after going to Tokyo, relatives of friends who work in radioactive waste disposal in Japan telling them to leave Japan. Post 3-11, the numnber of Japanese migrating to SE Asia has increased significantly. When Daiichi blew in 2011, many foreign governments and investment banks ask their nationals to evacuate as the sensors did pick up the large radiation outbreak. Some of these foreign nationals have quit Tokyo to be employed in Singapore, with their Japanese wives.

Well, i trust my friends... as you know, i dun mixed with sinkies and i have sincere friends... and i am taking her words seriously..

Those who think this is not factual or rumors, so be it... please carry on what you are doing and if you are a sinkie, pls go to japan and eat all you want... just drop dead and die and dun go around and affect others..

So if anyone of you here want to take this info seriously, then good for you to take precaution.

I agree, with 3 meltdowns and all the radiated shit into the sea.. all seafood will get affected. I just take it as the earth ocean will be contaminated in the future...

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Blogging has drawn my attention to the role thought disorders play in shaping debates in democratic society. In my general blog, bartoncii, have to a considerable extent focused on thinking errors in such diverse areas of debate. I have noted that neither left nor right-wingers have managed to escape the problem. Right wingers have propensities to engage in thinking errors related to liberals, democrats, the war in Iraq, and global warming. Left-wingers are more likely to commit thinking errors in criticism of Israel, and nuclear power.

Bartoncii includes reviews of the thinking errors of individuals such as Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly. O'Reilly selectively uses information, and takes state other people's statements out of context. Limbaugh goes even further, simply making things up when he lacks supportive material for his beliefs. O'Reilly becomes unhindged when he encounters opposition on his program, and he has frequently ordered that guests microphones be shut off, when they openly disagree with him. When O'Reilly is unable to control a guest, for example, Geraldo Rivera, he explodes with rage. The behvior of both Limbaugh and O'Reilly, as well as their thinking error style is consistent with certain psychopathologies that have received considerable attention in psychiatric literature. I will not elaborate here further. Rather I would like to focus on a very different figure, Helen Caldicott, because she is such an obvious and easy target.

Caldicott's opposition to nuclear power is, of course, notorious among bloggers who believe that nuclear power is the best hope for controling CO2 emissions. In the last few months I have read several blog posts on Caldicott, and added one of my own in bartoncii. All target Caldicott's factual errors. A recent post on Physical Insights drew my attention to a debate between Caldicott and several scientsits that was triggered by an article by Caldicott published by the Los Angelas Times ten years ago, "Nuclear Power Won't Fix Our 'Greenhouse'." In the article

Caldicott wrote:
"During and since the recent visit to Washington by Chinese Premier Jiang Zemin, two myths have been promulgated by the Clinton administration: that the U.S. cares about human rights in China, and that the $60-billion sale of about 50 nuclear reactors to China would help to alleviate global warming. Let us deal with the first myth. If President Clinton and his guests at the dinner given to honor Jiang were in any way concerned about human rights, then Westinghouse, GE and the other nuclear reactor companies would be forced to abstain from their profit-making agenda and address the medical, biological and genetic ramifications of selling nuclear power to China. These are the firms that for months lobbied Congress and the White House for this deal, which was approved and consummated during Jiang's visit. Nuclear power creates massive quantities of radioactive isotopes, which are classified as nuclear waste. Among these materials are strontium 90, which remains radioactive for 600 years and concentrates in the food chain. Like other isotopes, it is tasteless, odorless and invisible. It acts like calcium in the human body, where it enters bone and lactating breast. It is a potent carcinogen, causing bone cancer and/or leukemia and probably breast cancer. Another byproduct of the nuclear energy process is cesium 137. It, too, remains radioactive for 600 years, concentrating in the food chain and in human muscle, where it can induce rare, extremely malignant muscle cancers called sarcomas. Last but not least is the isotope plutonium, which is so carcinogenic that, hypothetically, one pound evenly distributed could cause cancer in every person on Earth. Plutonium has a radioactive life of half a million years. It enters the body through the lung, where it is known to cause cancer. It mimics iron in the body. Hence it migrates to the bone, where it can induce bone cancer or leukemia, or to the liver, causing liver cancer; and it crosses the placenta into the embryo, where, like the drug thalidomide, it can cause gross birth deformities. Finally, it has a predilection for the testicles, thus inducing genetic mutations in humans and other animals that are passed from generation to generation for the rest of time. Meanwhile, the plutonium itself lives on to enter testicle after testicle, lung after lung, liver after liver for the rest of time as well. Children are 10 to 20 times more susceptible to the carcinogenic effects of radiation than are adults. It is estimated that nuclear power by the year 2000 will have generated 1,139 tons of plutonium, whereas weapons will have contributed 250 tons in the same period. Repressive regimes come and go, but nothing matches the extraordinary abuse of the random, compulsory genetic engineering implicit in American business' nuclear deal with China, which will condemn untold generations of humans and animals to cancer and genetic diseases. As for the second myth that nuclear power is the answer to global warming: A Friends of the Earth study showed that a nuclear power plant must operate for 18 years before realizing one net calorie of energy. This is because of the amount of fossil fuel used in the manufacture and construction of the reactor and in the mining of the uranium, the milling and enriching of the uranium and the fabrication of the fuel rods. This calculation does not include transport and storage of radioactive waste or decommissioning the reactor. So nuclear power contributes both to global warning and, massively, to the global burden of manmade radioactivity. Nuclear reactor manufacturers must be forced to desist from their push to export nuclear power. If the American people have decisively decided that no new reactors will be built in this country, the same criteria must be applied to China, Indonesia and the former Eastern Bloc countries that are being persuaded by the U.S. nuclear industry that nuclear power is the answer to their energy dreams."

There are numerous thinking errors here. First Caldicott asserts a dichotomy between the profit-making agenda of Westinghouse, GE and the other nuclear reactor companies, and the medical, biological and genetic ramifications of selling nuclear power to China. Caldicott then goes on to describe various radioactive bi-products of nuclear fission and tell us what sort of nasty things these isotopes do to the human body. Yet she failes to establish a causal link between the existence of nasty stuff in reactors, and any medical, biological and genetic ramifications. Caldicott offers us not the slighest hint of what the link is between plutonium and Chinese testicles, lungs, and livers which she alleges it will enter. More over she alleges that this will happen sequentially. Professor Otto G. Raabe, the then President of the Health Physics Society notes that Dr. Caldicott is particularly confused about plutonium which she describes as if it were a living infectious agent. He further points to a monumental medical flaw in Caldicott's thinking, there is no vector between plutonium trapped inside reactors and reactor fuel pellits, and Chinese bodies. "The people of China or the world will not be subjected to dangerous releases of plutonium," Professor Raabe concludes.

Caldicott responded to Raabe's criticism with an attack on the professionalism of Health Physicist. Caldicott asks, Should I defend myself against attack by the current President of the Health Physics Society . . .", a clear argument against the source of argument rather than its substance. Caldicott later acknowledges the truth of "a fact that was well-researched by health physicists, and states "much of the this material." from her book Nuclear Madness. "I gleaned from the Journal of Health Physics." Thus for Coldicott Health Physics is authoritative when she agrees with information for health physicist, but not when she disagrees with them.

Michael C. Baker, of Los Alamos, noted that Caldicott claims to be concerned about public health but the clean use of nuclear energy could prevent the thousands of deaths caused by the burning of fossil fuels every year in this country alone. She claims the release of Cesium, Plutonium, and Strontium, will cause thousands if not billions of painful deaths, but doesn't explain how these elements would be released.

Caldicott responded to Baker, Should I defend myself against attack by members of the nuclear industry from Los Alamos where new and better nuclear bombs are currently being designed for use in third world countries now that the Cold War is over? Why is this evil thinking and action countenanced by you people when such weapons would invoke the incineration and vapourisation of thousands, or hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings?

Again we have Caldicott attacking persons and institutions, without showing us what is wrong with the argument. She alleges that new bombs are being designed in Los Alamos for use in third world countries. Even if this was true, how does the very fact prove that Baker is wrong? Caldicott simply employes an extended ad hominem fallacy to dispute Baker's criticism.

Professor Bernard L. Cohen, a Physicist at the University of Pittsburg criticized Coldicott's alligation that nuclear power does nothing to cut CO2 emissions. According to Cohen, Coldicott misrepresent her sourse, "it is not supported, as she implies, by the Friends of the Earth (FOE) study she cites." Cohen also notes that Coldicott also stacks the deck by ignoring important facts, her claim "is belied by the fact that France, which derives 70% of its electricity from nuclear power, has far lower per capita carbon dioxide releases than any other industrialized nation."

Caldicott responded to Cohen:
Should I defend myself when in the 1970s 3 uranium diffusion plants used 6700 megawatts of coal produced electricity per year- the equivalent of almost 7 large nuclear reactors to enrich uranium for this country - all done at tax payers expense. As you also know, these enrichment plants are the single largest point source of CFC114 gas to the environment, a material that is both a potent global warmer and also an effective destroyer of the ozone layer. Is there therefore any doubt to this day that uranium enrichment, which remains hidden from public view and debate adds, enormously to global warming

Here the focuse of the attack is on the alleged wong doing of the nuclear industry. Caldicott conpounds this logical error by failing to distinguish between military and civilian nuclear programs. She referrs to the three Uranium enrichment facilities during the 1970's, yet as she was aware one was being shut down, and a second had already been closed. Her account of electricity use described peak coldwar operations during the 1970's, when most Uranium enrichment activity was directed towards weapons production. Logicians call attributing to a part the characterists of the whole, the fallacy of composition. Caldicutt does not tell her readers that most of the U235 the taxpayers were purchasing electricity for in the 1970's went into nuclear weapons. The amount of electricity used for cold war weapons production has nothing to do with the amount of CO2, emitted in the process of nuclear generation of electric power. Thus Caldicutt once again answers an argument with a fallacious argument.

Caldicutt uses other fallacious arguments in answering her critics. She claims that "low doses of radiation, are 6 to 8 times more dangerous than originally estimated." But this this does not butress her weak argument which fails to link radioactive materials in a reactor with the bodies of potential radiation victums. She refers to a book she had written on the medical effects of radiiactive materials found in reactors, again without establishing a link between the reactor and the body of of the supposed potential victims. Caldicott mentions research on cancer caused by fallout from nuclear testing, yet another instance of the fallacy of composition.

Caldicott asks, "Should I defend myself when you people know better than anyone else that the radioactivity of certain nuclides lasts for eternities, . . ." Yet large amounts of these long lasting radioisotopes exist in both the earth and the sea. Furthermore, the public in 1997 as well as 2007 was much more likely to be exposed to long lasting radioisotopes from the burning of coal, than from the operation of nuclear power plants. Professor Cohen called attention to other coal burning byproducts, "these wastes include cancer-causing
chemicals like cadmium, arsenic, beryllium, etc which will last forever, not decaying away naturally as do the nuclear power wastes of which 99% are gone after a few hundred years." Caldicott ignored the problem posed by longlasting, toxic products of coal burning.

Caldicott final defense is repition of her previous failure to conect a supposed hazard with its alleged victims. "Should I defend myself when you know as well as I that infants and children are ten to twenty times more radiosensitive than adults? "

Even if children's bodies are more sensitive to radiation, Caldicott does not establishes a connection between radioactive isotopes in a reactor and the sensitive bodies of children,.

Caldicott then summerizes her case: "With all the data now at hand, what do you people think you are doing defending the nuclear weapons and power industry which is obsolete and medically contraindicated." Here again Caldicott engages in the fallacy of composition. None of her critics defended nuclear weapons, and that was not what the debate was about. While nuclear weapons may be medically contraindicated, she has clearly failed to show that reactors are medically contraindicated.

I will not engage in diagnostic speculation on this blog, There is however ample evidence that Caldicott makes many thinking errors, and that these errors persist despite criticism. Caldicott appear to believe that she is immune to criticism, as if her ad hominem establish the moral inferiority of her critics. Thus she repeatedly turns to arguments that do not attempt to demonstrate how her critics are wrong, but rather contending that they must be wrong because they are such bad people. Moral specialness thus is the source of truth in Caldicott's arguments.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i just realise that there are many site saying about this place got low radiation, and that place got low radiation and safe to go.

fuck man, you go there and look see and look see , then go home???

you got to eat and drink there too.

It is the food and water that you consume that caused the problem and not the low radiation level that shown on your device which indicate the place is fine.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, i trust my friends... as you know, i dun mixed with sinkies and i have sincere friends... and i am taking her words seriously..

Those who think this is not factual or rumors, so be it... please carry on what you are doing and if you are a sinkie, pls go to japan and eat all you want... just drop dead and die and dun go around and affect others..

If you care for others, get a Radiation Alert INSPECTOR Microprocessor-Based Ionizing Radiation Detector and scan foods from Japan. Some Japanese companies have been given approval to mix Northern Japan irradiated sources with other sources of food and package them in a vague manner. For overseas one, it is just branded made in Japan. Of course, there are decent companies in Japan that actually do regular monthly testing to show that their water has non-detectable traces of radiation, based on the international standards as defined. To test your detector, use smoke detectors as they have Americium 241 in them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHatTVryZM FYI.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another site for you to review:

http://www.jetprogramme.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=11360&sid=22da9d8c52de97dda82a2acfad201ce2

Hi,

There hasn't been much coverage of Japan lately in my country so I don't really know how the situation is but recently I have been reading some other forums which seem to say the problem is a lot worse than has been reported. According to who you listen to the problem either seems to be nothing or disastrous with no middle ground.Does anyone have any more enlightened information on the subject, its my only major concern at the moment.

These are the stories that are worrying me.
http://vimeo.com/38995781
http://enenews.com/reports-radioactive-black-cyanobacteria-spreading-tokyo-photos
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=edb_1334434405
http://enenews.com/telegraph-govt-s...eath-radiation-poisoning-new-bbc-doc-thursday

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you care for others, get a Radiation Alert INSPECTOR Microprocessor-Based Ionizing Radiation Detector and scan foods from Japan. Some Japanese companies have been given approval to mix Northern Japan irradiated sources with other sources of food and package them in a vague manner. For overseas one, it is just branded made in Japan. Of course, there are decent companies in Japan that actually do regular monthly testing to show that their water has non-detectable traces of radiation, based on the international standards as defined. To test your detector, use smoke detectors as they have Americium 241 in them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHatTVryZM FYI.

thanks buddy,

i dun bother with too much testing shit. i just banned all food and water products from Japan... Those jap shit can mixed and match and label all they want.

i have totally lost the trust of these low life jap shit... screw them... now i am blacklisting anything Japan.. fuck them... Those Jap shit can eat their own radiated food and die...

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/communi...ng-radiation-family-quits-japan/#.USkhFL9318E

fl20110614zga.jpg

Fearing radiation, family quits Japan
Distrustful of official claims, a pregnant sister and her brothers head for Vancouver

The ripples from the Fukushima nuclear disaster have been felt across the globe, drawing offers of sympathy and support for Japan, provoking debates about nuclear power and its alternatives — even sparking complete rethinks of energy policy.

Germany decided to shut down all its nuclear reactors by 2022 in response to the Fukushima crisis. Switzerland will close its remaining five reactors by 2032, and Italians were voting on whether to abandon nuclear power for good in a referendum over the weekend.

Japan has made no such promise, and the government has been criticized for being slow to react to the disaster. But as the politicians dither, the Nishida family in Tokyo have already made up their minds about the nuclear dangers.

They have decided to leave Japan to protect themselves and 21-year-old Reina’s unborn baby.

While radiation in Tokyo, some 250 km from Fukushima No. 1, is currently at a safe level, new information about the amount of radioactive material released in the early days of the crisis continues to be released. For now, the levels in Tokyo are on par with those in other major world cities. Sadly, the same cannot be said for regions much closer to the still heavily damaged nuclear plant.

The unknowns of the Fukushima disaster and the lack of clear information have worried Japan’s nationals and nonnationals alike. Concerned over their safety and the potential worsening of the situation, many Japanese left Tokyo and its surrounds for their hometowns or other regions in the days after March 11. Local and international media, however, focused almost exclusively on the exodus of non-Japanese from Kanto during this time.

Like many of the generation that grew up in the years after the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Takahiko Nishida, 49, and his wife, Hiroko, 59, were involved in Japan’s antinuclear protest movement for many years.

“My parents were involved in the antinuclear protest for a long time, and other environmental movements, too. Growing up I thought this thinking was normal,” recalls Genki, 26, the eldest of the Nishidas’ three children.

After the Fukushima power plant’s first hydrogen explosion, Takahiko and Hiroko worried for their family and Japan. While the police set up road blockades and famous photojournalists such as Ryuichi Hirokawa made their way to the nuclear site to check the radioactive levels for themselves, no one knew what would unfold in the coming weeks.

The Nishidas were not about to risk what they had feared for many years: a nuclear disaster endangering their family. They did what they had planned a long time ago to do if the worst ever came to the worst: They left the Kanto area for a safer place.

“My parents were really panicked about the nuclear reactors — sometimes they seemed hysterical,” explains Genki. “They were against the reactors for a long time, so when the meltdown happened they thought it best to leave immediately.”

The next day the Nishidas packed their pregnant daughter, Reina, into a car and drove straight to their relatives’ house in Kyoto.

Once in Kyoto, the Nishidas hoped that Reina’s two older brothers, Genki and Ryuma, could join them there. With Genki working as an assistant director on a well-known TV program and Ryuma, 25, employed at a Tokyo real estate agent, Reina and her parents knew it wouldn’t be easy. Many Tokyo businesses at the time were carrying on as normal and making it difficult for employees to take leave. While in Kyoto, the family were even interviewed about the difficulties of taking time off work in the weeks after March 11 by German TV.

At first Genki was pressured into not taking leave, but he was eventually granted time off on family grounds after he considered quitting. Ryuma, however, was only able to make it to Kyoto for one night. Together in Kansai, they discussed the radiation situation and what was best for the future of the family. They also planned a month-long trip to Thailand to re-group and relax.

It’s better to think of not returning to Tokyo,” Ryuma told me over a beer just before he left for Kyoto. “After the earthquake the current really bad conditions came out, and the government seems to be covering up the facts.

“TEPCO also seems to be covering things, hoping that little will come out,” he said. “Things can get worse than they are now, so it’s better to think about not going back to Tokyo. If at all possible, it’s best to plan to live overseas.”

Ryuma explained that he wants to go to Canada because “it seems that Japan’s economy will go down a troubled path from here, and if Reina’s baby can be born somewhere with dual citizenship, then the baby can be free for a better future.”

Reina echoes her brother on the importance of dual citizenship, which Japan currently does not allow beyond age 21. “After Genki decided he was going (to join us abroad), we thought about where we would go too and decided on the same place. The possibility of dual citizenship was important.”

Genki had considered Australia as a possible destination, but Reina was adamant that she loved Canada and wouldn’t think of going anywhere else. As an exchange student there, she had developed special feelings for the country, and she felt welcome there.

After time together in Kyoto and Thailand, the three siblings decided to move to Vancouver, based on the fact that there is a healthy Japanese community there, which should make finding work easier.

“Reina can’t work just before she gives birth and can’t work immediately afterwards either, but we need to choose a city where she can find work”, Ryuma says.

Their parents, however, will not be joining them. “Their house in Saitama is rented so they will move in with my aunt and uncle in Kyoto. The family business has contacts and associates in Kanagawa where they need to do business, so they cannot leave Japan,” explains Ryuma, whose parents run a trading firm. “While they live in Kyoto, my parents will make work appointments for one day a week, for example Monday or Friday, and then go to Kanto for that single day for work meetings.”

He doesn’t yet know if his parents will be able to make it across the Pacific for the birth of their first grandchild.

On returning to Japan from Thailand, Reina asked her husband whether he had saved any money in preparation for the coming baby. On hearing he had planned nothing, Reina decided to leave him and start building a more secure future.

Reina’s husband was very understanding of the dangers of radiation for the baby. He was also supportive when she left with her family for Kyoto while he stayed behind in Saitama to work, but the thought of struggling financially with a baby was too difficult a prospect to contemplate for Reina. On Reina’s decision to separate, Ryuma vowed to support her, quitting his job to do so.

Sitting in the emptied apartment of his younger brother, Genki cleans the flat for inspection while telling me his thoughts. Ryuma decided to move out so as to be ready to leave Japan as soon as his and Reina’s visas are ready.

“I was already planning to go, then Reina decided to leave Japan and Ryuma decided to go with her to support her,” explains Genki. “Of course I like Reina, but Ryuma really has a close relationship with her. So he quit his job and he’s going with her.”

Asked if using his money to support his sister is a big deal, Ryuma is philosophical. “My saved money has no meaning if I don’t use it, so for my family’s circumstances now, because the baby will not wait, I’ll use the money for the baby,” he says. “And when we come back, I’ll see whether the money is returned. If the money is used for my family, then I don’t mind.”

“Time, not money is most important. We need to leave Japan quickly,” stresses Ryuma, taking a friendly swipe at his brother’s procrastinating. Genki is still considering whether to stay in Japan a little longer to collect unemployment insurance he’s owed or to leave for a new life straight away.

When I talk to Reina, she is staying in Kyoto with her aunt and uncle. But despite being with her relatives, she feels the strains of loneliness and cries every night, she tells me. These periods of being away from her close family while they organize themselves are taking their toll on this young mother-to-be. She also misses her husband, but still believes she made the right decision.

Her favorite time of the day is now spent going for walks alone, thinking and going to the bookstore looking for inspiration from the life stories of strong characters. People such as Mother Teresa, Abraham Lincoln and Panasonic founder Konosuke Matsushita bring her inspiration, she says.

“I want to leave Japan because I am stressed about the radiation, and for my baby’s happiness”, says Reina. She is worried about the radiation even while she is in Kyoto. Her trust in her own government has been fully eroded. She doesn’t feel safe anymore.

The last time I saw Reina in Tokyo, she was asking her brothers if they had any (radiation free) bottled water, in her usual cheery tone. This time she is alone in Kyoto. Talking to me on Skype, she sounds sad and stressed but happy to talk to someone. She seems to be caught in limbo, awaiting family and freedom.

Genki will join his brother and sister; it’s just a matter of when. Reina is counting on her two older brothers to step into the parenting role she felt her husband couldn’t fill.

“The biggest worries are looking for work, it being Reina’s first time to have a baby and it also being Ryuma and my first time to look after a baby”, Genki says.

The path is a new one, but the Nishida brothers and Reina will walk it together with the support of their parents in Japan. The brothers are very worried about Reina’s stress and its impact on the baby. They hope that Canada will provide the clean, stress-free environment for a comfortable life, until they decide on their next step.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks buddy,

i dun bother with too much testing shit. i just banned all food and water products from Japan... Those jap shit can mixed and match and label all they want.

i have totally lost the trust of these low life jap shit... screw them... now i am blacklisting anything Japan.. fuck them... Those Jap shit can eat their own radiated food and die...
To be fair, governments all round the world lie. Testing when it is within your means is possibly the best way. Toxicity in vegetables from pesticides and heavy metals is also not a joke in some parts of Thailand. Some lies are less dangerous than others. Do not expect governments to tell the truth. They will always say for the greater good when it is only for the good of those saying it. Know your science and your equipment. Even lying governments need to measure the extent of the real situation. The rhetoric is the same round the world.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="800" height="450" src="http://www.democracynow.org/embed/story/2011/6/10/as_japan_nuclear_crisis_worsens_citizen" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another selfish idiot spotted :wink: using nuclear as an excuse :wink: it's not strange to find selfish Chinese around the world :wink: . That's what will happen to sinkapore if more FT comes in now . Anything happen just run back to their country :wink: . Thanks for sharing the blog for me to laugh :wink:

Ryuma explained that he wants to go to Canada because “it seems that Japan’s economy will go down a troubled path from here, and if Reina’s baby can be born somewhere with dual citizenship, then the baby can be free for a better future.”

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A panel of Japanese journalists describes how the news media is allowing reports on the dangers of nuclear power but reporting on "radiation exposure" from the Fukushima incident is restricted...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NHtbi1Q4aZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so is this stupid now??? Even the Japs admit it that they withhold the vital, true and honest information of something so serious... fuck them !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="800" height="450" src="http://www.democracynow.org/embed/story/2011/6/10/as_japan_nuclear_crisis_worsens_citizen" frameborder="0"></iframe>

You must be an idiot to believed USA is a freedom country :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NHtbi1Q4aZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so is this stupid now??? Even the Japs admit it that they withhold the vital, true and honest information of something so serious... fuck them !!!!!!!!!

Idiot !! There's right and left wings lah :wink: if you really going to believe anyone of them are telling the truth then you must be retarded :wink: that's why Japan always change their PM . So easy to manipulate the public :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These Japanese shit are no different from sinkie low life losers...

To protect their reputation and face and all the glory of jap shit, in the end cause suffering not only to their own country people but also to others too who visited Japan and ate their shitty Jap food...

Fuck you Japs and all...

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Try harder and let us laugh harder when you try to prove your illogical point from unreliable information that support the left or right wings .