• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's all your fault. you have driven away the forum good man and hero of our time, scroobal. you make nicks like narong so unhappy and miserable. :wink:

Fucktard is too dumb to realize his feud with Scroobal getting on our nerves
Or maybe that's what he wants....hoping we'll get pissed off with Scroobal.....and share his hatred.
He's too gong to know he's the one turning everyone off
For whatever reason now he shifted attention to froggy.....
Lame attempt using his clones to do the job....really a pathetic coward
Small gas man.....in real life must be nerdy short with ugly teeth and pimply face loser even fat smelly chicks would reject

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u got eat chicken rice today?

Dun reply like that
Come up with some insults.....try la if you can't
Make an effort if you want to irritate. Else no fun engaging with you....I dun want go down to your level.
Is this why jw5 doesn't use his own nick for such posts? Even he knows it's dumb

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure you are not the one? :wink:

And what makes you so sure?
Just because KopiMeng is against you, therefore he is jw5's clone? :rolleyes:

Let's do an open poll for both
I believe in democracy
Play bigger if who kena poll as turn off then retire the nick
Ask jw5 join in la
For me no issues I dun attach anything to this nick
To be fair if I quit this nick I won't come back as narong 1 or narong 2
Swee bo? Let's up the ante if you got any cyber balls

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this why jw5 doesn't use his own nick for such posts? Even he knows it's dumb
And that is why KopiMeng is not jw5's clone, and neither am I.

Let's up the ante if you got any cyber balls
"Cyber balls"?

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And that is why KopiMeng is not jw5's clone, and neither am I.

"Cyber balls"?

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Since you guys claimed not the same person then lagi best all 4 of us do the poll. Won't be unfair to jw5 then
25% chance
Open poll hor because many of you are clone kings can manipulate result

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jw5 Piece of shit think he's very kei kiang
But fuckface dunno most members here see thru him
Clueless naive pathetic fuck.....
Everyone sniggering behind your back.....
Gong cheebye of highest degree

Sadly, he fails to realise that not everyone is like some of us who sacrificed our precious time to play with him in this forum. He now wants scroobal and that debonerman back. For what? I think they both (or just one) have no patience to play with kids like our eunuch. Latter is a lunatic appearing all over this forum repeating the very same thing over and over again.

I would have expected that he stops his lau sai in this forum after Leongsam's intervention. He didn't and mati-mati he was right in his assertions. The people he accused of being clones of scroobal are all laughing at him. Do should we deal with this eunuch? Best way I think is to let him carry on shitting. After all, who is reading his stuff? When time and mood permits, we can dangle a bone and he will appear. Wanna bet?

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, he fails to realise that not everyone is like some of us who sacrificed our precious time to play with him in this forum. He now wants scroobal and that debonerman back. For what? I think they both (or just one) have no patience to play with kids like our eunuch. Latter is a lunatic appearing all over this forum repeating the very same thing over and over again.

I would have expected that he stops his lau sai in this forum after Leongsam's intervention. He didn't and mati-mati he was right in his assertions. The people he accused of being clones of scroobal are all laughing at him. Do should we deal with this eunuch? Best way I think is to let him carry on shitting. After all, who is reading his stuff? When time and mood permits, we can dangle a bone and he will appear. Wanna bet?

should send him to imh? no?

Status
Not open for further replies.