• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
the post that caused scroo to leave the forum. It's not even a scolding or anything it just shows someone that is tired of the same repetitive posts going after another forummer that doesn't even flame scroo.

Throwing some tantrums here. Preaches to Sam on how to run the forum. Yet to try to end it on an ambicle note tries to kiss up to Sam and thank him.

Sam doesn't buy it rolls his eyes on scroobal's insinuations. Tells him he actually does a good job
Wah did I miss all of this?

I was doing residency in 2014.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowledge jit kee lan.... all the rubbish posting still PAP win... he is the 70%...

Scroobal had been with Sam's forum since 2005 possibly earlier. Most likely earlier. He has helped people emigrate to better countries and added very substantially to the political debate here. Not to mention his wry humor at times.

Many here including myself have gained much from his knowledge of history and his grasp of the inner workings of this government. Not to mention also his knowledge of the key people involved. I really don't see any other place where one can get this info.

And what do we give him in return? Pure, shameless vitroil and repetitive spamming. I had my own political education here in this forum - from posters like scroobal papsmear yellowarse Merl Goldendragon Escobar and so many others from the old Delphi forum who are not posting anymore.

15 years ago I was not only a PAP supporter I even voted PAP. Without these posters I can tell you I would still be an ignorant sheep.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malicious jit keelan... more like hoot back all these chinkmaricans here.

Many old nicks here are ah kong status today, join ah gong KY soon.

The new PAP team are gen x and y cant wait to see old nicks here get hit by chapkaokee up lorry soon...

cheebye clone hunter...u hit the nail in the coffin...malicious is the word!
damn choon boyzzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.