• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Autobiography of kopiuncle and his twin ....

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't say limpeh tua u come down lor 8 , if any of you cannot make it in time to lor 8 .. Go to Neverland Thai Disco , PM drifter nick when you reach !! Give you all time to " hang water " while limpeh hang flower !!! Lai Mai Kia . gar gar lai !!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That fat shit, skin thick like elephant hide, Forum owner kept telling him him that he is a piece of shit and he still hangs around here...........

That tua Bui sai always give so many excuses not to meet me somemore ask me to use my drifter nick to ask him out here .im peh already tell him if he reach here just PM drifter nick .. Knn krapppppui !! Chao ah gua !!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks Bro..btw shaLL keep to my promise as earLier stated.

Thanks bro . The problem with this forum is if you don't whack pro PAP means they will targe you . I don't whack pro PAP not because I support PAP but I believe freedom of speech and give anyone here to raise their voice . If anyone don't agree with those pro PAP anyone can always argue back .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until now, fat bitch Akia still never appear? Really bor lam pah..........

0B170C82-E750-477D-BBFB-76AC1F2EEC7E-2540-0000019AC9DD354B_zps0d1c387e.jpg

Lim Peh busy bonking a gal now, later I will reply, shoo shoo

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't say limpeh tua u come down lor 8 , if any of you cannot make it in time to lor 8 .. Go to Neverland Thai Disco , PM drifter nick when you reach !! Give you all time to " hang water " while limpeh hang flower !!! Lai Mai Kia . gar gar lai !!!

Wow, after staying at Japanese for so long, you can still hangout at Geylang, and know people called Rogen and Meng Zai there? Neverland somemore.... wahh.... you sure know a lot of nighlife in SG, hahahaha

Self-owned again..... whahahahaha

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, after staying at Japanese for so long, you can still hangout at Geylang, and know people called Rogen and Meng Zai there? Neverland somemore.... wahh.... you sure know a lot of nighlife in SG, hahahaha

Self-owned again..... whahahahaha

You are asking a stupid question ..lol . "Same shirt "brother of course I know lah . neverland Thai disco is my brothers hangout place why don't know ? You ask so much question yet no balls to come and find me to find out the real truth :wink: whahhaaaha . Your ego really as big as your body leh :wink: already dare not meet me lose face Liao lah ..whahaaha .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So now you at Neverland? fast sia... from Geylang to Orchard... lol

Where is orchard ? Since you said I don't know Singapore well after staying in Japan for so long :wink: by the way you think Singapore very big is it ? Sorry hor my brother don't take taxi , they drive :wink:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is orchard ? Since you said I don't know Singapore well after staying in Japan for so long :wink:
So now you partying and typing at neverland? show some pics lah :smile:

Remember to write Drifter on a napkin or something, LOL

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So now you partying and typing at neverland? show some pics lah :smile:

Remember to write Drifter on a napkin or something, LOL

Whahahaaha ....I tell you Liao , come to neverland to look for me lor :wink: talk so much for what ? End of the day you still running around in circles :wink: tell you to PM drifter nick when you reach don't want . Find so many excuses so more ask me to use my drifter nick to post here ..Whahahahah .