• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Autobiography of kopiuncle and his twin ....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you like my moniker? :biggrin:

Not bad but too bad cos when ppl see tony ja they will think of this guy 69 drifter.

images

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebye kia

Later I'm going to post something I am sure you will shut the fuck up after that.

Ok, so you finally admit everything

1) Your friend is also not in sg, Starhub network maybe photoshop?
2) Your photos are from google
3) Your marriage cert are photoshopped
4) Your watches are fake also

Ok lah, you are forgiven :smile: Amen~~~ God Bless You

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bo lump par said so ... I already tell you I'm here . When u reach here you can PM drifter nick :wink: what excuses you need now :wink:
Bro, if up tiLL now; you stiLL can't show me the Chow Ah Kwa akia Pic, i am going to be very dissapointed with you and your team..:cool:
Or you may choose to PM me this HumpKoo's pic otherwise..promise you that i wouLd not repost anywhere.:cool:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yaaaaawn, so much beating around the bush here...

That's what I'm trying to say , no balls to meet me still running around in circles ..my friends already finish 3 bottles of tiger Liao . Still no sound no picture of that tua Bui Kia .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, if up tiLL now; you stiLL can't show me the Chow Ah Kwa akia Pic, i am going to be very dissapointed with you and your team..:cool:
Or you may choose to PM me this HumpKoo's pic otherwise..promise you that i wouLd not repost anywhere.:cool:

Wait ... I use drifter nick to PM you now .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Care to explain why am i responsible when i just merely pointed out he wasn't in japan at that time and he was actually stalking me. :rolleyes:

You guys unleaded the beast....now the person gone bonkers and spamming this forum.

Aside to AK, you Kena jio liao...输人不输阵....Mai Lao kui ok

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys unleaded the beast....now the person gone bonkers and spamming this forum.

Aside to AK, you Kena jio liao...输人不输阵....Mai Lao kui ok

HAHA first time i heard the person that just pointed out someone's self pawn get blamed for it. Seems like you damn scared of drifter.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHA first time i heard the person that just pointed out someone's self pawn get blamed for it. Seems like you damn scared of drifter.

What's there to scare? Cyberspace...he could be a puny 16 year old pimpled geek behind the comp.
team drifter's antics is disrupting the forum.....this guy dunno when to call it quits

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's there to scare? Cyberspace...he could be a puny 16 year old pimpled geek behind the comp.
team drifter's antics is disrupting the forum.....this guy dunno when to call it quits

Since you in geyland now right , maybe you can walk over lor 8 coffeeshop and see if I'm just 16 years old . Remember , it's that tua Bui cheeby Kia started in this thread that's why I come in and whack him . I'm not a saint , if people want to try to be funny at me I won't stand there and do nothing .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knnb you two dare come here I sure skin you two knn let me catch you sure cannot go home tonight

I'm already at lor 8 coffeeshop now .. You want to come faster before lim peh going to hang flower at Thai joint dont give excuses later you come here u never see me hor .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Someone already said 输人不输阵....Mai Lao kui !!! Lai , limpeh waiting for you all !!!