• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Autobiography of kopiuncle and his twin ....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are puting words in my own mouth ... Well done tua Bui cb Kia . From today onward I don't have to answer your question to prove my innocent . I again ask you . Lets meet up .

Wah lau ehh... now you said I put words in your mouth, can you make up your mind? :smile:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah lau ehh... now you said I put words in your mouth, can you make up your mind? :smile:

Go and read my reply to you in post #135 and the reply you posted on #137 . Don't act blur . Lets meet up for drinks :wink: why keep running in circles if you Bo chi to meet up ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go and read my reply to you in post #135 and the reply you posted on #137 . Don't act blur . Lets meet up for drinks :wink: why keep running in circles if you Bo chi to meet up ?
Can I suggest you use Drifter nick and ask the question again?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell you what , I will be in geylang lor 8 coffeeshop sitting near a telephone shop from 9:30pm tonight .
LOL, suddenly you so familiar with Geylang? So I'm right about you peddling there? 不打自招 hahahaha

Give me 10 reasons why I must meet you?

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL, suddenly you so familiar with Geylang? So I'm right about you peddling there? 不打自招 hahahaha

Give me 10 reasons why I must meet you?

You think I FT is it ? Of course I know where my brothers hang out place . When I said you dumb I was right . Mai kong Wu kong Bo lah ... Lai , I'm here Liao :wink: Bo lumpar is it ? Whahaahaha .