• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Autobiography of kopiuncle and his twin ....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shifting your blame again ? Tua Bui akia

Originally Posted by Alamaking
His main nick Drifter is buried by Jah, Tony and I. Lao Kui liao, no face to come out liao, hahaha

Lol, u want Jah to verify this? Hahahaha

As I said, you a bit siao liao, you dunno who exposed you liao, hahah

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lol, u want Jah to verify this? Hahahaha

As I said, you a bit siao liao, you dunno who exposed you liao, hahah

Ka ni na bu chao chee bye !! It's you who exposed me for sharing drifter nick !! Don't push the blame on others Ccb !!! As usual you are just Bo chi to admit . If you have balls you would have meet Liao !!! Kan no na bu chao cheeby !! Now you even try to drag in dead person whom you called good friend ! Fuck you chao cheeby !! Your tua Bui cheeby mouth as usually just know how to talk cock without any shame !! Why don't you dare to answer me !!! Dare to meet me face to face to explain everything you needed to know ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I try to keep quiet liao, but that tuakang yaosiu kia keep taunting me leh :biggrin:

I apologize for the disruptions :biggrin:

Don't act saint !! Go and check your post #53 . after you started your tua Bui cheeby mouth , then I come in and whack you hard !! You are fucking coward to admit it !! Kan ni na bu chao chee bye !!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kan ni na bu chao cheeby Ak ! Erection already know that drifter nick have been shared before my friend accidently posted the Starhub icon . And I did ask raiders to help me create a nick for sharing and I'm sure he also kind of know that drifter nick is a shared nick . Nobody except you exposed the nick sharing which have been here for years !! If you keep your tua Bui cheeby mouth shut about the Starhub logo then I won't have to come out and explained drifter nick is shared by my friends !! You still want to act saint and blur ? Chao cheeby tua Bui Kai !!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kan ni na bu chao cheeby Ak ! Erection already know that drifter nick have been shared before my friend accidently posted the Starhub icon . And I did ask raiders to help me create a nick for sharing and I'm sure he also kind of know that drifter nick is a shared nick . Nobody except you exposed the nick sharing which have been here for years !! If you keep your tua Bui cheeby mouth shut about the Starhub logo then I won't have to come out and explained drifter nick is shared by my friends !! You still want to act saint and blur ? Chao cheeby tua Bui Kai !!
Sharing of Drifter nick is you said 1, did I point a gun in your head to make you say it? alamak... you need to take some chill pill :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sharing of Drifter nick is you said 1, did I point a gun in your head to make you say it? alamak... you need to take some chill pill :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fuck your lau bu chao cheeby tua Bui Kai !! If you did not kpkb about the Starhub icon would I needed to explain ? Again trying to act saint and push all the blame ? Kaninabu pua cheeby ! Why dare not answer me dare to meet me anot ? Instead of running around in circles trying to act saint ! I fuck your lau bu pua cheeby !!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ak pua cheeby tua Bui Kai !! Ask yourself , when you fight with raiders , did I come in and help to ease the tension between you and him ? You are just an ungrateful bastard . like tonychat who PM me ask me for points and I gave it to him and he turn his back on me . That's why I have to exposed him after months of keeping that secrets . Tua Bui cheeby Kia ... If you really want war I can give you !!! Fuck your mother pua lau cheeby !!!

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck your lau bu chao cheeby tua Bui Kai !! If you did not kpkb about the Starhub icon would I needed to explain ? Again trying to act saint and push all the blame ? Kaninabu pua cheeby ! Why dare not answer me dare to meet me anot ? Instead of running around in circles trying to act saint ! I fuck your lau bu pua cheeby !!

The problem is that your explaination doesnt make sense, it's lame and you cant even defend all the doubts I questioned you, thats your problem liao leh....

I ask the question again ok?

1) you at japan, quarelling with Jah whole day
2) you ask your friend to log into your account
2) your friend took a screenshot at 8.02pm
3) he sent the screenshot to you, you upload the picture and post at 8.04pm
4) Around 8:30 I post a thread to question you

This is the scenario right?

Now..... answer my questions
1) Your friend always 24hours on standby waiting for your orders?
2) I dun believe asking someone to log into your account, take a screenshot, sent to you, and you post the pictures in a space of 2 minutes is doable, you really can do it?
3) You dun think your explaination lack intelligence?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And for your info tuakang eh, you notice none of the oldies helping you? even screwball also keep quiet, 没脸见人了 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The more you disrupt this forum with your so called "armies", the more people will shun you. 觉悟吧你 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem is that your explaination doesnt make sense, it's lame and you cant even defend all the doubts I questioned you, thats your problem liao leh....

I ask the question again ok?

1) you at japan, quarelling with Jah whole day
2) you ask your friend to log into your account
2) your friend took a screenshot at 8.02pm
3) he sent the screenshot to you, you upload the picture and post at 8.04pm
4) Around 8:30 I past a thread to question you

This is the scenario right?

Now..... answer my questions
1) Your friend always 24hours on standby waiting for your orders?
2) I dun believe asking someone to log into your account, take a screenshot, sent to you, and you post the pictures in a space of 2 minutes is doable, you really can do it?
3) You dun think your explaination lack intelligence?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Knnbccb !! You don't even know how many of my friends using drifter nick , yes most of my friends are using drifter nick . That's why sometimes you can see drifter nick never sleep !! It's my friend who posted it . now I tell one of my friend who's using my nick dont even stay in Singapore !!! Would you believe it ? If you don't believe me whatever I tell you you also don't believe . So this is my last explanation to you . By the way as I said just now . If you really want war I can give it to you anytime . just becAuse of that Sharing nick is exposed and you take that chance to flame me for telling lies . why don't you say all those photos I posted are fake as well ? Those watches are copy watch , marriage cert is photoshop , Japan photo is taken from google ? If you want to find fault with me you can try anything . Seen you done that in other thread Liao !!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And for your info tuakang eh, you notice none of the oldies helping you? even screwball also keep quiet, 没脸见人了 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The more you disrupt this forum with your so called "armies", the more people will shun you. 觉悟吧你 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My team have enough support , do I needed more support ? for your information your good friend have been PMing me very often . you can chose not to believe . I'm not like you tua cb mouth and tell you who .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knnbccb !! You don't even know how many of my friends using drifter nick , yes most of my friends are using drifter nick . That's why sometimes you can see drifter nick never sleep !! It's my friend who posted it . now I tell one of my friend who's using my nick dont even stay in Singapore !!! Would you believe it ? If you don't believe me whatever I tell you you also don't believe . So this is my last explanation to you . By the way as I said just now . If you really want war I can give it to you anytime . just becAuse of that Sharing nick is exposed and you take that chance to flame me for telling lies . why don't you say all those photos I posted are fake as well ? Those watches are copy watch , marriage cert is photoshop , Japan photo is taken from google ? If you want to find fault with me you can try anything . Seen you done that in other thread Liao !!
Ok, so you finally admit everything

1) Your friend is also not in sg, Starhub network maybe photoshop?
2) Your photos are from google
3) Your marriage cert are photoshopped
4) Your watches are fake also

Ok lah, you are forgiven :smile: Amen~~~ God Bless You

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My team have enough support , do I needed more support ? for your information your good friend have been PMing me very often . you can chose not to believe . I'm not like you tua cb mouth and tell you who .

That I believe :smile:, so you wanna drag him into the quarrel also? didnt you said you dun involve other people, why you keep mentioning him? hahaha

Your support are only your clones and PAP IBs, arent you proud of them? lol

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok, so you finally admit everything

1) Your friend is also not in sg, Starhub network maybe photoshop?
2) Your photos are from google
3) Your marriage cert are photoshopped
4) Your watches are fake also

Ok lah, you are forgiven :smile: Amen~~~ God Bless You

You are puting words in my own mouth ... Well done tua Bui cb Kia . From today onward I don't have to answer your question to prove my innocent . I again ask you . Lets meet up .