• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Short People Usually More Cunning?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed among my circle of friends that the shorter ones are usually more cunning and shrewd. Those with white hair even more so. Comments please.

I noticed that too and did some enquiries.

The most 'scientific' answer I got still stuck with me : because of their short bodies, each heart beat (blood pushed out by the heart) will push blood to go TWO(2) rounds around their short body hence giving more nutrition per heart beat. Taller people's blood can only go 1 round around the body at each heart beat given the longer distance and force needed to push blood around the body.

Therefore, shorter people are more cunning and shrew is because their brains are more nourished at each heart beat.

Of course I did not write this as answer in my Med exam. Comments and disagreements accepted.

mangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
My experience is short or tall and skinny type + thin lips + ultra slitty-eyed = the most cunning type

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed that too and did some enquiries.

The most 'scientific' answer I got still stuck with me : because of their short bodies, each heart beat (blood pushed out by the heart) will push blood to go TWO(2) rounds around their short body hence giving more nutrition per heart beat. Taller people's blood can only go 1 round around the body at each heart beat given the longer distance and force needed to push blood around the body.

Therefore, shorter people are more cunning and shrew is because their brains are more nourished at each heart beat.

Of course I did not write this as answer in my Med exam. Comments and disagreements accepted.

Interesting. You may be right.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes what a amazing and true observation,short people are more cunning,and asians being the shortest coupled with the shortest dicks are the most cunninglingus of all.I mean when u stand a chink for example jackie chan next to a white man its like a malnourished dwarf.and when stamford raffles goes to china its like alice in midget wonderland.

According to scientific reports,north koreas thannks to malnutrition are 20 percent shorter thann south koreans,they must be the most cunning midgets on eart

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about dark skin people? Are they more cunning? Why Temasek always lose money in India? :confused: