• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Short People Usually More Cunning?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed among my circle of friends that the shorter ones are usually more cunning and shrewd. Those with white hair even more so. Comments please.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cunning I dunnoe full of shit maybe. What do you think? :confused:

For the second time in a month, National Development Minister Mr Mah Bow Tan had reassured Singaporeans again that “HDB is committed to ensuring a sufficient supply of new flats and keeping flats affordable, especially for those setting up their first home.” in a written reply to a question from Madam Ho Geok Choo (West Coast GRC).

Two weeks ago, Mr Mah admitted he had been “caught off guard” by the sky-rocketing prices of resale HDB flats which hit a record high in June last year, fueled partly by the relentless influx of foreigners into Singapore.

He may have departed his post as Football Association of Singapore president, but Minister for National Development Mah Bow Tan is still a believer.

Speaking at his farewell lunch at the Amara Hotel on Friday afternoon, Mr Mah was adamant that Singapore would make it to the FIFA World Cup finals one day.

"We will make it. I have no doubt whatsoever that we will make it," said Mr Mah, who undersaw the birth of the Goal 2010 project during his 13 year tenure at the FAS.

'The fugitive (Mas Selamat) was either still in Singapore, hidden by sympathisers, or had fled the country - a scenario he said was "more pausible" - Wong Kang Seng

DPM Wong was quoted saying this sometimes in Jan 2009, Mas Selamat was subsequently caught in JB (Malaysia) officially on 1 Apr 2009 over a year after his escape. The Straits Times, May 9 2009

I noticed among my circle of friends that the shorter ones are usually more cunning and shrewd. Those with white hair even more so. Comments please.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Less mass makes them more nimble and gives them structural strength to weight ratio. So they pick up things from the surroundings faster, like cockroaches and flies.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

those with the wavy wavy hair types are the worst....

my hokkien friends say...tau moh kiu kiu...kong way boh lee yiu.......heeheeheehe...i hate these sneaky dwarves.....

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes in game of thrones
Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-24330593-1920-1080.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another trait is eagle nosed. machiam like andy lau. Hard to get along with others.
So to summarize the worst specimen type is a shorty with white natural curly hair....thin lips and eagle nose.

Last edited: