• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMA : I am a Fat Man

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you can post your nude foto with your face mosaic out to convince him.... :biggrin:
Just woke up. Feel hungry again. I don't know why.

Why would anyone want to see a naked man obese photograph?

I am obese but I am not stupid to use real name or photograph to expose myself on social media and forums.

So I search the net for a similar dimension like me photograph below (if anyone is interested).

zVTWOzW_optimized_1x.jpg

https://myprogresspics.com/what-does-a-100-kg-170-cm-male-look-like?page=9

I look something like this, but my breasts and tummy I think is larger than him..I don't know why despite same height and weight like this man in the photograph.

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ditch your soft drinks for a start. Keep drinking plain cold water as much as you can.
I tried but I can't. I can't live without Coca-Cola or Sprite. Ok Ok, I will try for a few days. See how long I can endure. Anyway, the carton of Coke at home just happened to run out. I wouldn't buy until I cannot endure any more. Maybe I can substitute with Ribena plus cold water when I have the urge to drink Coke or Sprite. Hope it cuts a few calories off my intake.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tried but I can't. I can't live without Coca-Cola or Sprite. Ok Ok, I will try for a few days. See how long I can endure. Anyway, the carton of Coke at home just happened to run out. I wouldn't buy until I cannot endure any more. Maybe I can substitute with Ribena plus cold water when I have the urge to drink Coke or Sprite. Hope it cuts a few calories off my intake.
There lies your biggest obstacle. Don't even think of losing weight if you can't forego those unhealthy saccharine beverages .

Last edited:

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There lies your biggest obstacle. Don't even think of losing weight if you can't forego those unhealthy saccharine beverages .
I will try. I got a friend who says if I got a girlfriend, I will try seriously. How to get girlfriend in the first place. I have never dated or even attempted to ask a girl out before in my life! It's going to embarrass me when I know I will definitely be rejected on the spot as I am not physically desirable.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will try. I got a friend who says if I got a girlfriend, I will try seriously. How to get girlfriend in the first place. I have never dated or even attempted to ask a girl out before in my life! It's going to embarrass me when I know I will definitely be rejected on the spot as I am not physically desirable.
You should lose weight to get a gf, not after getting one. Obese people lacked discipline. Will you like someone with no discipline ?

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should lose weight to get a gf, not after getting one. Obese people lacked discipline. Will you like someone with no discipline ?

I do admit I lack discipline but I don't think I lack discipline in everything I do. For example, if my boss has strict instructions for me to finish a work project by the stipulated deadline, I always completed it within the time frame. I have never missed any deadlines to date. Ok, I admit I lack discipline in eating. That is my weakest link. As for girlfriend, I have lived my life without a girlfriend till today. It will be challenging for me to change my way of living if in the unforseen circumstance that one good girl miraculous appear in my life. That to me is actually more frightening than losing weight. I am serious.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do admit I lack discipline but I don't think I lack discipline in everything I do. For example, if my boss has strict instructions for me to finish a work project by the stipulated deadline, I always completed it within the time frame. I have never missed any deadlines to date. Ok, I admit I lack discipline in eating. That is my weakest link. As for girlfriend, I have lived my life without a girlfriend till today. It will be challenging for me to change my way of living if in the unforseen circumstance that one good girl miraculous appear in my life. That to me is actually more frightening than losing weight. I am serious.

Would you consider a girl who's equally big in size as you? Then both of you can set a common goal and lose weight together.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since u don't have the discipline to excersize, and if u willingly to spend, just go hire a personal fitness trainer. Tell him u wanna to cut weight as your main goal.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't intend have any discipline to lose weight , then you can lament your predicament all you want here. As the Cantonese saying goes, 冇你咁好气.