• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMA : I am a Fat Man

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please for goodness sakes, just stick to one. Don't be a dickhead and think that swapping nicks around is interesting. It's boring as heck. I've not patience to explain but if you stick to one nick and ask me again I will answer.

Anyway, I like bigcockman the most. Jurong kechil is boring and stickyballs is downright off-putting. Fatman is not much better than stickyshit.

And for the record, people can't change the way they write for long. It's quite unique. Like a thumbprint. You and the other clone accounts of others in here are not fooling anyone.
I am not anyone here. I swear it's my only user name. I don't know why you are so upset at me. But it's ok. I am used to being discriminated because I am fat. In office, people automatically assume that I am lazy because of my size. My friends would also exclude me when they go for sporting activities. At first, I felt left out. But over time, I can understand that they don't want me to affect their level of enjoyment during their sporting activities.

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not anyone here. I swear it's my only user name. I don't know why you are so upset at me. But it's ok. I am used to being discriminated because I am fat. In office, people automatically assume that I am lazy because of my size. My friends would also exclude me when they go for sporting activities. At first, I felt left out. But over time, I can understand that they don't want me to affect their level of enjoyment during their sporting activities.
Plus I know during office gatherings or friends gathering, though I am invited to be part of the event, not many want to sit next to me. It's the same when I am in the MRT or buses. At first, I thought I have body odour. But I really do not have. I have checked myself. With time, I realise that I can understand their point of view as they don't want to be uncomfortable sitting next to a person like me who may intrude on their personal space. I do sweat on hot days, but not profusely.

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to holidays, I have never been invited by friends to join them for overseas travel. I also know they don't want me to burden them. So, if I go holidays, it is usually with my older sister who is also big size like me. Otherwise, it's me myself alone if my sister cannot take leave from work.

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not have a girlfriend. I never had one in my existence to date. I also know that no girl would want me as I am obese and not good looking.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, don't give up. Even Popiah King obese son also marry chiobu :biggrin:

There is hope!

crp_A-Goi-Lee-Wow-Wedding.jpeg

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another miserable Friday night. No friends want to ask me out. I am actually pretty used to such loneliness on Fridays, but sometimes, it still bugs me like tonight. i am not sure why I am so that affected by this usual occurrence. Maybe I am in depression? I don't know. I am not a psychiatrist. Just now, on my way back home, I ordered takeaway Big Mac meal x 2 and eat by myself at home. Whenever I feel depressed, I would just eat. Eating helps to soothe my topsy-turvy emotions, sobering me to acceptance. I feel much better now.

Last edited:

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even here no one wants to talk to me. I guess real life and forum life is probably the same for fatty me. Once people know I am a fat man, no one is interested. Actually when I registered my nick here, I was wondering should I put a nice user name like GQMan or CKMan or SuperDryMan. However, I decided otherwise because that's not who I am. It's dishonest. Sometimes I asked myself why humans judged me by how I looked. I came to the conclusion that I cannot blame others. They didn't cause me to be fat in the first place. I became fat myself since primary school. But in primary and secondary school, other students would just call me fatty. Even my Chinese teacher called me 小胖,不要睡懒觉 when I dozed off momentarily in class. I didn't seem to mind because I was really fat. But as I grew older and stepped into the workforce, I realised that people wouldn't call me names directly in front of me. They would just avoid me diplomatically unless they needed me, my help or had matters to deal with me. Sigh, I guess that's the true reality of life.

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I woke up at 10 + this morning. Felt like eating prata. So I went to RK Eating House in Serangoon Gardens. I order two egg onion pratas and a bowl of mutton cube curry. After eating, I felt happy. Then I took a bus to Toa Payoh. I felt like eating Goreng Pisang. I make my way to Blk 177 Toa Payoh Lucky Pisang Raja. Bought two Pisang Raja with a Kopi Gadai. Felt happier. Then I walk around Toa Payoh window shopping and took an MRT back home.

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I am getting ready for an afternoon nap. Weekends are best for taking naps as I don't need to work.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you can post your nude foto with your face mosaic out to convince him.... :biggrin: