• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Christians should be a vegan like tonychat !

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think police work comes under Law Enforcement. That's a different topic.

Cheers!:smile:

That is the same since its also fall under freedom of choice :wink: nobody held a gun and ask those victim to pay . Are you telling me having a religion is big fuck and must be protected ? Cheating means cheating even if you cheat $1 its still consider as cheating .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I may not think so but society does think that religion is a big fuck. Example, my buddy during BMT had his Number 3 uniform section in his cupboard occupied by this Sai Baba altar. During stand-by-bed, the corporal pretended he didn't see it there and nothing happened to my buddy. My turn, kena drop do push-ups because cupboard not conform to army standards. His God protected him in this case. Or corporal dare not say or do anything because it was religious. Same thing with politicians when it comes to religious affairs, all give respect (or tolerance) to other people's Gods.

Cheers!

That is the same since its also fall under freedom of choice :wink: nobody held a gun and ask those victim to pay . Are you telling me having a religion is big fuck and must be protected ? Cheating means cheating even if you cheat $1 its still consider as cheating .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, I may not think so but society does think that religion is a big fuck. Example, my buddy during BMT had his Number 3 uniform section in his cupboard occupied by this Sai Baba altar. During stand-by-bed, the corporal pretended he didn't see it there and nothing happened to my buddy. My turn, kena drop do push-ups because cupboard not conform to army standards. His God protected him in this case. Or corporal dare not say or do anything because it was religious. Same thing with politicians when it comes to religious affairs, all give respect (or tolerance) to other people's Gods.

Cheers!

I agree with you . Ppl think religion is a big fuck ! Ppl can make fun of everything on earth but when comes to religion they give always hold back !! Knn wtf ! religion don't deserved to be protected !! it's like a bayi can get away without wearing a helmet when riding motorbike !!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this I think Mel Brooks and the Monty Python gang besides others do poke fun of their Jewish and Christians faiths, and Western society is quite open to it. It's here in Asia that there's a lot of this "relgious tolerance" which is viewed as "respect" for faiths. Just an observance.

Cheers!

I agree with you . Ppl think religion is a big fuck ! Ppl can make fun of everything on earth but when comes to religion they give always hold back !! Knn wtf ! religion don't deserved to be protected !! it's like a bayi can get away without wearing a helmet when riding motorbike !!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In this I think Mel Brooks and the Monty Python gang besides others do poke fun of their Jewish and Christians faiths, and Western society is quite open to it. It's here in Asia that there's a lot of this "relgious tolerance" which is viewed as "respect" for faiths. Just an observance.

Cheers!

Bro , not all westerns are open to it . Especially those hardcore die hard fans of jesus . But you are right most Asian still very uptight about their religion .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally - the church is shrinking in Western countries, whilst at the same time, growing in Asia.

Cheers!

Bro , not all westerns are open to it . Especially those hardcore die hard fans of jesus . But you are right most Asian still very uptight about their religion .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Asia has turned into an Economic Powerhouse. This is where the money is. :wink:

Asia is a growing economically, but I think the actual reason is that the concept of "God" in its traditional sense has lost its appeal in most Western countries but is still acceptable in Asian thinking. In this, I mean a "God" conceptualized as a paternalistic superior being with supernatural powers and has the ability to influence/direct/judge the lives and behaviour of mortal humans.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Asian thinks that angmo " god " look branded :wink: and easy to fool :wink:

Well, it comes to the individual whether they wish to believe/accept or not, but all other things being equal, Christianity is better marketed than other mainstream religions. For one thing, don't have to shave botak, can drink alcohol, most allow listening to modern music, etc. Some even accept homosexuality. It definitely is able to fit into a wider group of people.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, it comes to the individual whether they wish to believe/accept or not, but all other things being equal, Christianity is better marketed than other mainstream religions. For one thing, don't have to shave botak, can drink alcohol, most allow listening to modern music, etc. Some even accept homosexuality. It definitely is able to fit into a wider group of people.

Cheers!

of course Christianity aim at different crowd just to let their religion members grow . More members = more $ . One very important thing that Christian cannot do is sex before marriage :wink: by the way if christains wanted so much freedom to do what they like , why not be atheist ? Lagi best !! don't have to sing silly songs , no silly gathering on Sunday , don't need to donate money , don't have to talk to yourself before every meal ....ect . That is the total freedom I'm talking about :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just Christianity, but people may choose to belong to or associate with a particular religion for a sense of belonging to an order, for fellowship, social reasons. BTW, I doubt if Christians do not indulge in premarital sex. Their religion may not condone it, but nevertheless it goes on. It's a human thing.

Cheers!

of course Christianity aim at different crowd just to let their religion members grow . More members = more $ . One very important thing that Christian cannot do is sex before marriage :wink: by the way if christains wanted so much freedom to do what they like , why not be atheist ? Lagi best !! don't have to sing silly songs , no silly gathering on Sunday , don't need to donate money , don't have to talk to yourself before every meal ....ect . That is the total freedom I'm talking about :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think police work comes under Law Enforcement. That's a different topic.

Cheers!:smile:

Actucally if you really think about it , religion is kind of police trying to punish you when you don't obey the rules . Its only they use different words . That's why I always said that Religion is the best tools to control ppl thought and action during caveman days .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not just Christianity, but people may choose to belong to or associate with a particular religion for a sense of belonging to an order, for fellowship, social reasons. BTW, I doubt if Christians do not indulge in premarital sex. Their religion may not condone it, but nevertheless it goes on. It's a human thing.

Cheers!

Yes you are right it's not only christains . But I still don't think there's any good reason to join any religion :wink: there's so many clubs and organization out there if they want or need a false sense of belonging they can join those clubs or organization . By the way , if the follower cannot or dont want to prevent premarital sex then why are they joining religion ? You cant have the best of both world :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Each individual will have his/her own reason(s). I have a cousin who participates in her church's soup kitchen and refugee programs. Her boyfriend is an active musician in that churches' music band. There are churches (and I am sure temples and mosques too) that run orphanages and schools for children. Many of them are in charity and missions not possible for single individuals to operate or run. They do things that bring out the good side of humans, and not necessarily have anything to do with their divine beliefs. Myself, I do not belief, nor belong, but am glad there are some who do.

Cheers!

Yes you are right it's not only christains . But I still don't think there's any good reason to join any religion :wink: there's so many clubs and organization out there if they want or need a false sense of belonging they can join those clubs or organization . By the way , if the follower cannot or dont want to prevent premarital sex then why are they joining religion ? You cant have the best of both world :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Each individual will have his/her own reason(s). I have a cousin who participates in her church's soup kitchen and refugee programs. Her boyfriend is an active musician in that churches' music band. There are churches (and I am sure temples and mosques too) that run orphanages and schools for children. Many of them are in charity and missions not possible for single individuals to operate or run. They do things that bring out the good side of humans, and not necessarily have anything to do with their divine beliefs. Myself, I do not belief, nor belong, but am glad there are some who do.

Cheers!

You don't need any religion to do good . During the Japan tsunami there's many volunteers to help those victims and those volunteers don't even have any religion . You can see many small groups of individual helping those ppl . Did they try to preach while helping those victim ? No . You don't need religion to bring the good side of mankind . The reason those religion ppl wants to help ppl is to make them touch and believe in their god . It's psychologically proven that those victims are easy target for the religion to attack them . if those religion ppl never talk about their god when helping them then I respect them . But that's not the case . They always try to fly their religion flag high let everyone to see how generous or how kind their religion is . It's call religion marketing :wink:

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. One doesn't need any religious affiliation to do good deeds. Even outlaw motorcycles gangs (eg. Hell's Angels' Toy Run) do charity work; just that religious organizations have a longer established history of doing so. For those who choose to believe in a God/Creator type being, that is a personal thing, and so long they do not push their idea to me, I have no objection to their personal belief. If they do, then I just ignore them. Soon they know they're wasting their time on me. Otherwise, I believe in live and let live. If they find comfort in their God, its their choice.

Cheers!

You don't need any religion to do good . During the Japan tsunami there's many volunteers to help those victims and those volunteers don't even have any religion . You can see many small groups of individual helping those ppl . Did they try to preach while helping those victim ? No . You don't need religion to bring the good side of mankind . The reason those religion ppl wants to help ppl is to make them touch and believe in their god . It's psychologically proven that those victims are easy target for the religion to attack them . if those religion ppl never talk about their god when helping them then I respect them . But that's not the case . They always try to fly their religion flag high let everyone to see how generous or how kind their religion is . It's call religion marketing :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. One doesn't need any religious affiliation to do good deeds. Even outlaw motorcycles gangs (eg. Hell's Angels' Toy Run) do charity work; just that religious organizations have a longer established history of doing so. For those who choose to believe in a God/Creator type being, that is a personal thing, and so long they do not push their idea to me, I have no objection to their personal belief. If they do, then I just ignore them. Soon they know they're wasting their time on me. Otherwise, I believe in live and let live. If they find comfort in their God, its their choice.

Cheers!

For me , if ppl start talking nonsense about their faith in front of me I will tell them off . I don't want to let them pollute the human brain which they have been doing for years . and many ppl like you who is not as vocal as me will make them think that its ok to spread delusion to mankind .

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

i choose to believe in santa claus, at least in santaclausim, if you are naughty, you will only get a black coal instead of sending you to eternal hell, which was created by the very same god that you believe for those who don't believe it.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a very wise choice. Japanese have endorsed Santa in big way and now even Communist Chinese have gotten Santa into their year end celebrations.

Cheers!

i choose to believe in santa claus, at least in santaclausim, if you are naughty, you will only get a black coal instead of sending you to eternal hell, which was created by the very same god that you believe for those who don't believe it.