• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Christians should be a vegan like tonychat !

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus NEVER ate Meat and said ...

"All who desire to be my disciple LET NO FLESH MEAT ENTER YOUR MOUTHS" (Lection 38, Gospel of the Holy Twelve)

Yet more than 97% of Christians Eat Meat....

"In the beginning, God gave to all, the fruits of the trees, and the seeds. and the herbs, for food; BUT THOSE WHO LOVED THEMSELVES MORE THAN GOD, OR THEIR FELLOWS, corrupted their ways, and brought diseases into their bodies, and filled the earth with lust and violence." (Jesus, Lecion 75, Gospel of The Holy Twelve)

and that is why this video wasn't made in the hope of Christians changing their ways....because I know Christians and I know nearly all would never stop eating meat because as Jesus said......they "love themselves more than God and animals"

I would be totally shocked if even 1 out of a 1000 Christians who watch this stop eating meat. So this video really is just here to serve the purpose of informing people that....

CHRISTIANITY AS TAUGHT AND PRACTICED TODAY IS NOT JESUS' TEACHINGS,:biggrin::rolleyes:

[video=youtube;Nb6dWrace38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6dWrace38&sns=em[/video]

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He ate fish didn't he? I think this saying might refer only to warm blooded mammals.

Cheers!

Bro watch the whole video . There's many verses in the bible that tell ppl not to eat meat . There's some information on the Internet that says hitler also a vegan and at the same time he's a Christians too . Maybe hitler knows that his bible told him not to eat meat .

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro watch the whole video . There's many verses in the bible that tell ppl not to eat meat . There's some information on the Internet that says hitler also a vegan and at the same time he's a Christians too . Maybe hitler knows that his bible told him not to eat meat .

The bible may say so, but many Christians will not stick to archaic traditions. For instance, I doubt if many unmarried Christians do not use condoms in sex. Their religious leaders might preach the practice to them, but I don't think they will abide. And mostly, they don't believe they will end up in hell for disobeying.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The bible may say so, but many Christians will not stick to archaic traditions. For instance, I doubt if many unmarried Christians do not use condoms in sex. Their religious leaders might preach the practice to them, but I don't think they will abide. And mostly, they don't believe they will end up in hell for disobeying.

Cheers!

Why can't they follow ? I thought they always like to follow and quote from the storybook every now and then ? Does it mean that they are hypocrite ? since they always wear "god" on their mouth .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't they follow ? I thought they always like to follow and quote from the storybook every now and then ? Does it mean that they are hypocrite ? since they always wear "god" on their mouth .

If if doesn't make sense, or is outdated, then no need to stick to it. Time to change, to move on. The church has changed much since earlier days. Has adopted changes that reflect sentiments and trends of the day. There will always be the rigid fundamentalists, but majority move along. No, they are not hypocrites, just accepting of new ways. One major can change is the in Christian schools, they eat meat now on Fridays, used to be just fish was allowed. In many Christian schools in the US, junior students are taught science and evolution is accepted over creation and other biblical folklore stories.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If if doesn't make sense, or is outdated, then no need to stick to it. Time to change, to move on. The church has changed much since earlier days. Has adopted changes that reflect sentiments and trends of the day. There will always be the rigid fundamentalists, but majority move along. No, they are not hypocrites, just accepting of new ways. One major can change is the in Christian schools, they eat meat now on Fridays, used to be just fish was allowed. In many Christian schools in the US, junior students are taught science and evolution is accepted over creation and other biblical folklore stories.

Cheers!

If it does not make sense or outdated they shouldn't stick to it ? then why is there so many magical things in the bible that doesn't make any sense yet they are still using it ? :wink: thanks for the infor in US schools .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it does not make sense or outdated they shouldn't stick to it ? then why is there so many magical things in the bible that doesn't make any sense yet they are still using it ? :wink: thanks for the infor in US schools .

It may have made sense when applied to the times during which it was written, For example during those times, we weren't aware of microscopic orgainism that may cause sickness and disease which we know today, so to explain to the blokes back then, evil spirits were used to explain those causes. Not applicable nowadays even though there are still people in present society who use bomohs and shamans to tackle evil "spirits."

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It may have made sense when applied to the times during which it was written, For example during those times, we weren't aware of microscopic orgainism that may cause sickness and disease which we know today, so to explain to the blokes back then, evil spirits were used to explain those causes. Not applicable nowadays even though there are still people in present society who use bomohs and shamans to tackle evil "spirits."

Cheers!

So shouldn't they throw away those " magical stuff " in the storybook ? Since you already said that if doesn't make sense, or is outdated, then no need to stick to it. Time to change, to move on. Why those magical stuff still exists in the storybook ? Looks like they chose what is the best image for their religion :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
So shouldn't they throw away those " magical stuff " in the storybook ? Since you already said that if doesn't make sense, or is outdated, then no need to stick to it. Time to change, to move on. Why those magical stuff still exists in the storybook ? Looks like they chose what is the best image for their religion :wink:

For an individual to make changes, no problem, but for an organization, spread out globally and encompassing different cultures, not so easy. Take the Roman Catholic Church, a member in modern France, will have a totally different mindset from one in rural Philippines or Peru. Many Christians living in less developed areas of the world still look towards God and divine salvation as a way out of their suffering in this life, whereas those living in developed industrialized countries have other more secular avenues of seeking comfort. To me, those biblical stories serve as stories to tell young children and for them to have in school dramas, as movies, etc. But for the believers in the rural world, they are stories that tell them of the goodness of Jesus Christ and brings them comfort.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For an individual to make changes, no problem, but for an organization, spread out globally and encompassing different cultures, not so easy. Take the Roman Catholic Church, a member in modern France, will have a totally different mindset from one in rural Philippines or Peru. Many Christians living in less developed areas of the world still look towards God and divine salvation as a way out of their suffering in this life, whereas those living in developed industrialized countries have other more secular avenues of seeking comfort. To me, those biblical stories serve as stories to tell young children and for them to have in school dramas, as movies, etc. But for the believers in the rural world, they are stories that tell them of the goodness of Jesus Christ and brings them comfort.

Cheers!

If the organization can change the bible to so many versions to cover those violent , murder and killing in the Old Testament , why can't they change those magical stuff since they don't make sense . As I say they cherry picking what to put inside the storybook to create a better image for their religion .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the organization can change the bible to so many versions to cover those violent , murder and killing in the Old Testament , why can't they change those magical stuff since they don't make sense . As I say they cherry picking what to put inside the storybook to create a better image for their religion .

The don't need to make sense to everybody. Many adherents base the affiliations on faith - blind beliefs, and will swear by faith and have accepted these stories as truths, whether the rest of the world agrees or not. The church has always been caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to setting down what is acceptable in their doctrine and what is not. For example, even though the Shroud of Turin has been said to be made during the 14th Century, diehards will not cease to believe that it was used to wrap the dead body of JC two thousand years ago. And to retain these members, the Vatican still sticks to the old story. It has become a very personal thing. Just like vegetarianism.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The don't need to make sense to everybody. Many adherents base the affiliations on faith - blind beliefs, and will swear by faith and have accepted these stories as truths, whether the rest of the world agrees or not. The church has always been caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to setting down what is acceptable in their doctrine and what is not. For example, even though the Shroud of Turin has been said to be made during the 14th Century, diehards will not cease to believe that it was used to wrap the dead body of JC two thousand years ago. And to retain these members, the Vatican still sticks to the old story. It has become a very personal thing. Just like vegetarianism.

Cheers!

Yes you are right they dont have to make sense to everyone as long as they can make those delusional ppl believe in them and put their religion in a positive light . But at the same time they are trying to tell the world that their story book is the truth . Basically almost everything they said or do is contradicting .

If its a personal thing for christians why would they go around preaching on the street ? Again they are contradicting .

The whole thing about Christianity is they wanted to recruit more members to fund their church or individual pocket . And they will do anything to achieve it .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are right they dont have to make sense to everyone as long as they can make those delusional ppl believe in them and put their religion in a positive light . But at the same time they are trying to tell the world that their story book is the truth . Basically almost everything they said or do is contradicting .

If its a personal thing for christians why would they go around preaching on the street ? Again they are contradicting .

The whole thing about Christianity is they wanted to recruit more members to fund their church or individual pocket . And they will do anything to achieve it .

Those people who want to believe in Bible, can choose the bible, those people who want to believe in the Mother Goose Book of Nursery Rhymes, can choose that too - thrtr's freedom of religion, choice in this world. In the case of the bible, as with other religions, some members may have a deep sense of mission to show others the path they've found and may mean well, still, its the buyer's choice. One need not buy if if one isn't convinced. I've had all kinds of Christians sell me the ideas, none ever was successful although I was quite attracted to one Baptist chick during my teenage years, but it did not turn out. Many of them later return to a secular lifestyle.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those people who want to believe in Bible, can choose the bible, those people who want to believe in the Mother Goose Book of Nursery Rhymes, can choose that too - thrtr's freedom of religion, choice in this world. In the case of the bible, as with other religions, some members may have a deep sense of mission to show others the path they've found and may mean well, still, its the buyer's choice. One need not buy if if one isn't convinced. I've had all kinds of Christians sell me the ideas, none ever was successful although I was quite attracted to one Baptist chick during my teenage years, but it did not turn out. Many of them later return to a secular lifestyle.

Cheers!

If its the buyer "choice " then why do they have to claims that their religion is the only "truth "
? Why must they said that if you do not repent you go to hell ? If you you not embrace their religion you go hell ? It's not a free choice after all . It's like when you get conned buying fake things but the salesman say no you did not get conned its your choice to believe in him anot .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they choose that path, that's them. You believe it? If you don't that's up to you isn't it? Do they put a gun to your head and threaten to press the trigger if you chose not to agree? It may have been a way of persuasion during the Dark Ages, but not anymore these days, At least not in Christian countries like USA, UK, France, Oz. They've come to accept and some even embrace other religions, or atheism even. As fas as I see it, the beliefs of the church is even challenged by earthly groups as Women's Movemenrs, Gay Rights, etc. Actually, it was more than two hundred years ago that the US separated State from Religion and embraced religious pluralism. And today, some Christian ((or should I say Pagan) symbols like the Christmas Tree have to be removed from public places. Punisher, Christianity has changed a lot. many Christians today belong to their church not for Divine alliance but for human or social fellowship and to be able to contribute as caring members of their community.

Cheers!

If its the buyer "choice " then why do they have to claims that their religion is the only "truth "
? Why must they said that if you do not repent you go to hell ? If you you not embrace their religion you go hell ? It's not a free choice after all . It's like when you get conned buying fake things but the salesman say no you did not get conned its your choice to believe in him anot .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If they choose that path, that's them. You believe it? If you don't that's up to you isn't it? Do they put a gun to your head and threaten to press the trigger if you chose not to agree? It may have been a way of persuasion during the Dark Ages, but not anymore these days, At least not in Christian countries like USA, UK, France, Oz. They've come to accept and some even embrace other religions, or atheism even. As fas as I see it, the beliefs of the church is even challenged by earthly groups as Women's Movemenrs, Gay Rights, etc. Actually, it was more than two hundred years ago that the US separated State from Religion and embraced religious pluralism. And today, some Christian ((or should I say Pagan) symbols like the Christmas Tree have to be removed from public places. Punisher, Christianity has changed a lot. many Christians today belong to their church not for Divine alliance but for human or social fellowship and to be able to contribute as caring members of their community.

Cheers!

In that case then the police shouldnt charge any conman in court that cheat ppl money . Because its their choice of being cheated :wink: