• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex Tan, it is better off without this video..stop embarrassing yourself

keyboard_hero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb! want to lie low to wait for chai sern yeh also cannot! Who want to stir shit around here? Who mentioned keyboard heroes?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time read from a laptop la, brainless fool! Or go watch some YouTube videos on how to speak like a credible person.

why so angry, dumb ass? u think i am alex? LOL. bang yr head against the wall lah!

continue to whine and whine at sammyboy forum for the next 10 years, stupid fuck!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
why so angry, dumb ass? u think i am alex? LOL. bang yr head against the wall lah!

continue to whine and whine at sammyboy forum for the next 10 years, stupid fuck!

loser.jpg

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's that? the size of yr tiny dick?

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has guts bigger than many forumners here.:biggrin: I wish many Singaporeans can stand up like him and talk in Hong Lim Park everyday until election days. Campaigning is very important, this little gesture from Alex is like a snowball into a bigger avalanche.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I say, this young man has scored 100% for effort. I mean, who will spend the second day of Lunar New Year to go to Hong Lim to give a political speech like that?

Yes, he may need a lot more practices and guidance to brush up his public speaking but what counts first must be the willingness to take the first step.

Goh Meng Seng

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. Even though you are competent, appear to be incompetent. Though effective, appear to be ineffective.
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><table style="font-size: 120%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL. search for more images lah. BIG DEAL!

talk so big, claimed can speak better, ask u when u going to give a speech, accused me of being a keyboard warrior. who is the keyboard warrior? LOL.

pls go ahead and continue to whine. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
they say, the older u grow, the bigger yr ego, the more petty u become.

sian buay, play with infraction point.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Post: Alex Tan, it is better off without this video..stop embarrassing yourself
User: toolanliao
Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)

Administrative Note:
Message to User:
Original Post:
Quote:
what's that? the size of yr tiny dick?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
they say, the older u grow, the bigger yr ego, the more petty u become.

Funny...u how old? Why u still play the role of pot calling kettle black / keyboard warrior? Also, by your theory hor, are you saying your grandparents very PETTY? Careful...wait lightning strike u! :biggrin:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey stupid. u r the one that claim u can speak better, not me. so i ask u when u going to give yr speech, what pot calling kettle black, twisting like a snake.

btw, i am not so pantang like u lah. lightning strike who, god will decide. maybe tomorrow u kenna. hahahaha
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sjM00nPRB5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sjM00nPRB5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Advertisement time!
Have a kitkat, have a break!!!

Gong Hei Hor Hei!

:biggrin: :p :biggrin: