• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex Tan, it is better off without this video..stop embarrassing yourself

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he spiks ok, wat! ... can understand wat he's saying ...

if u got sum1 who spoke wif eloquence n finesse, but got no heart 2 serf ppl 1 ... n oni can tel u tings like din c tis cumming, f-o 2 jb, etc ... lidat goot meh? ...

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The oppositions' strategy is 9 days of sound and fury. Alex will face barriers meeting that strategy given his current standard.

Not many turned out to hear him speak. So it is likely to be a test situation, consisting of his SDA mentor and himself.

One conclusion emerged: he should get a spare handphone battery.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN look like a moron delivering his speech from a HANDPHONE! He is damn stupid cos the screen of a phone is so small and he can only read 2-3 lines at one time.

So painful to listen to his speech...like a broken record, pause after every 5-6 words.

God helps us if this moron represents the beacon of hope for opposition! I mean seriously a retard from PAPpies can probably memorize the whole thing without reading from hp!

atleast he got balls! u got wat? knnbay chow jiby bo lan par still talk loud on someone who had balls!:oIo::oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
atleast he got balls! u got wat? knnbay chow jiby bo lan par still talk loud on someone who had balls!:oIo::oIo:

Aiyo why so angry? As long as is opposition, u will support? U mean no standard Tom, Dick or Harry also can? Then i will rather go for HARRY LEE!

If u wan balls, u go look for those suicide bombers, they got the most balls....and coincidentally they also got the least brains! :oIo:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo why so angry? As long as is opposition, u will support? U mean no standard Tom, Dick or Harry also can? Then i will rather go for HARRY LEE!

If u wan balls, u go look for those suicide bombers, they got the most balls....and coincidentally they also got the least brains! :oIo:

talk so much cock. show us what u can do lah! when u appearing at speaker's corner?

chui kong lam par song..

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
The questions here is NOT

1. whether you or he got balls.
2. whether he dare to stand up for sinkies.
3. whether his points are direct & valid

but how he present himself will affect in the coming election
if
he wanna get more sinkies listening to him on the issues.

This is a very basic PR stunt....get ur audience glue to your speech
and
not the distracting reading scripts.

To reflect this point is not to disgrace him nor to shame him.
but
help him to point out where are his mistakes...so the coming election
he will get more prepared....and less rooms for the ruling party to critique.

He should watch his senior oppostion leaders like JBJ, LTK, Chiam...
on how they deliver the speech...and learnt from them.

:p :smile: :p

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should motivate this young man, he is not doing badly for a beginner. famiLEE LEEgime is in deadmeat when more youth take this route. :wink:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
The questions here is NOT

1. whether you or he got balls.
2. whether he dare to stand up for sinkies.
3. whether his points are direct & valid

but how he present himself will affect in the coming election
if
he wanna get more sinkies listening to him on the issues.

This is a very basic PR stunt....get ur audience glue to your speech
and
not the distracting reading scripts.

To reflect this point is not to disgrace him nor to shame him.
but
help him to point out where are his mistakes...so the coming election
he will get more prepared....and less rooms for the ruling party to critique.

He should watch his senior oppostion leaders like JBJ, LTK, Chiam...
on how they deliver the speech...and learnt from them.

:p :smile: :p

who said hong lim park is for people who must give excellent speech to voice, hong lim park is for everyone who want to give voice. at least this young man got balls!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk so much cock. show us what u can do lah! when u appearing at speaker's corner?

chui kong lam par song..

I already told everyone that SUICIDE BOMBERS got the most balls (also least brains). Why u don't ask them?

If you wanna do a speech, do a proper one, don't do some half-fuck cannot make it read-from-handphone BS. :oIo:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
who said hong lim park is for people who must give excellent speech to voice, hong lim park is for everyone who want to give voice. at least this young man got balls!

Bcoz he had oledi in the politic game...and being the young jedi....
he still hab a long way to learn and go.

Online sarpork doesn't translate to real votes.
He need the ground people support to win.

May the force be wif him.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already told everyone that SUICIDE BOMBERS got the most balls (also least brains). Why u don't ask them?

If you wanna do a speech, do a proper one, don't do some half-fuck cannot make it read-from-handphone BS. :oIo:

so i take it that u are not going to do a speech? continue to whine and whine at sammyboy forum for the next 10 years. LOL.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

C'mmon lah cooleo, he's just a kid, people make mistakes, some more got videos and matas watching every steps you make, you wont shivers meh?

I'm sure Alex wont be reading his speech from his handphone next time, i recommend him to get an iPad, hehehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

And you are so clever, you know how to masturbate before you can walk or what?

Please, it's a learning curve, and you speak like as if he is a veteran.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
so i take it that u are not going to do a speech? continue to whine and whine at sammyboy forum for the next 10 years. LOL.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Oh you must be very brave. If you scold me no balls, then how come i don't see you at Speaker's Corner? Don't tell me you hypocrite...only tough talk like a KEYBOARD WARRIOR?!

KeyboardWarriors.jpg

You really a Joker man. CNY must make me shame u, and slap u around like a little schoolboy.

This is not about whether he has balls or not, this is about whether his speech is good or not. Dounch know better DIAM DIAM la! :oIo:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
u talk so big, why now no balls??

continue to whine and whine at sammyboy forum for next 10 years??

LOL!!

useless old cock!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: