• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Bian's Case

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
before you tell me that these are all just and fair, can I ask whether you have seen or heard the other side? i.e. the programmes from other stations?

And the one I especially feel is biased is Lee Tao's programme. It is bordering on the perverse.

I think Lee Tao is a excellent host. very aggressive and forceful. you need that in a political talk show. If you compare him to his male counterparts in Taiwan, he is very good.

But what I like is 新台湾星光大道
This show talk about their politics in a lighter/funnier, more gossip manner. The female host is good too. I like the way how she always grinned when the pundits make silly jokes about Ah-Bian

TVBS, Chung T'ien talk shows accusations on Ah Bian corruptions are not without reasons. Their claims are mostly proved correct (70%)
For now at least, it seem Ah Bian and family are guilty.
Sanlih E-Television have made some attempts to defend Ah Bian. But it's mostly on the basics of innocent unless proved guilty by court. But I feel that they are really struggling to justify Chen's actions and weird behaviors.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lancheowman (I hope you have a lancheow)
Can a person not have an opinion?
What's it to you whether I think he's guilty or not? You too can have an opinion whether he is guilty or not. If you think he's not, you are most welcome to state the reasons. If you think he is, you are most welcome to agree with me. If you don't have an opinion, so be it.
Why do you choose to be so combative? I think you are well aware that a smiley face is meant as a sign of light heartedness and even friendliness, and I have only used it once in my post. Why do you choose to use it so many times in 1 post, which indicates that you are being sarcastic?
For me, I simply have some interest in the case and have been following it. Even if I hear biased comments and come to the wrong conclusion, so what?

having an opinion is fine altho there is a difference between an informed opinion and an ill-informed opinion (or even a plain assertion of an opinion) but you say you have looked at the evidence and made a judgment and careful analysis, so uncle just asking you some soul searching questions abt your so-called "EVIDENCE" with a few smiley faces also cannot meh. i use many smiley faces because i want to make this as light hearted as possible....like that also cannot meh ....... you biased just say you biased dun pretend to be gentleman la

:oIo:

Last edited:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Lee Tao is a excellent host. very aggressive and forceful. you need that in a political talk show. If you compare him to his male counterparts in Taiwan, he is very good.

But what I like is 新台湾星光大道
This show talk about their politics in a lighter/funnier, more gossip manner. The female host is good too. I like the way how she always grinned when the pundits make silly jokes about Ah-Bian

TVBS, Chung T'ien talk shows accusations on Ah Bian corruptions are not without reasons. Their claims are mostly proved correct (70%)
For now at least, it seem Ah Bian and family are guilty.
Sanlih E-Television have made some attempts to defend Ah Bian. But it's mostly on the basics of innocent unless proved guilty by court. But I feel that they are really struggling to justify Chen's actions and weird behaviors.

i did not say lee tao is no good but he is too biased and they are trying to influence society and also influence the justice system. i.e. a media circus.

i dun watch 新台湾星光大道. which channel is this on?

lastly, pls note that you are already heavily sedated and under their influence since like many others, you have already presumed that Bian is guilty or that the claims agst him are 70% or even 50% correct whether rightly or wrongly so.

Ah bian's defence is that the money were remnants from political donations and he did not know that this was remitted out of the country by his wife. do you even know abt this or are you too caught up like the rest on the witchhunt?