• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Bian's Case

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U1831P1T1D16632293F21DT20081111165132.jpg

xin_2611051117184821676439.jpg

001eec63c4300a83bb2349.jpg

13890842.jpg

13890839.jpg

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the allegations are true, then it's really shocking and disappointing. It's not just a few cases.
The allegations are that Ah Bian has stolen from his special funds expenses, taken bribes on govt projects, took money from diplomatic funds.

This is alike to bandits looting the capital, who just take whatever they want.

What you have mentioned is exactly the same what LEE KUAN YEW did, not to mention his son LEE HSIEN LOONG and his wife one of the thieves.

But then again, who will arrest the Lee's crime? We have no answer afterall.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those detained are all Taiwan locals who have connections with Ah Bian's cases.
The Singgie who has been charged is only 1 specific case.
I don't think there will be any impact on Singapore.

Ah Bian also got put his dirty money into Singapore protected by LEE KUAN YEW.

I hope Taiwan official fuck Singapore Government to return the money back to Taiwanese.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, as Mao once said, "fish need abit of dirty water to survive":biggrin:
Ah Bian is DEFINITELY corrupted !!!

As one Taiwan businessman told me, if you accuse Ma of being a corrupted official, then, there is no clean minister in Taiwan.

What's worse ? Some of the DPP followers support Ah Bian's corrupted practises and even encourage him to firm up the party with the ill gotten loots. Or, start another opposition party !! Can you believe that ??

jw5

Loyal
Hey postnew
You're back! Where have you been?
Nice pictures to start your comeback. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Ah Bian wife's Ah Chen, will be next. Follow by the rest of the familee....son Zhi Chung, daughter Xin Yee, son-in-law Jian Ming, maybe daughter-in-law Rui Chin too. :biggrin::biggrin:
Maybe daughter in law?
She's one of the main beneficiaries of the ill gotten wealth (note watches, clothes and jewellery) and did you see her performance at the airport when she and her husband came back from USA in August?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone have seen the photo of Ah Bian posing with the communist armored tanks when he went to china in the early 90s.
That's what some Taiwanese political pundits keep on saying in talkshows.

That would be a classic photo...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Ah Bian tank photo was a good one, postnew.

though hoping that he could have a chinese communist flag, wave and smile cheerfully. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
anyone have seen the photo of Ah Bian posing with the communist armored tanks when he went to china in the early 90s.
That's what some Taiwanese political pundits keep on saying in talkshows.

That would be a classic photo...
Nothing about him is classic.
He blows with the wind, and he has only 1 ultimate objective.
I feel sorry for the Taiwanese people who have been taken in by him.

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe daughter in law?
She's one of the main beneficiaries of the ill gotten wealth (note watches, clothes and jewellery) and did you see her performance at the airport when she and her husband came back from USA in August?

It is Taiwan and not singapore. If Ah Bian and Ah Chen bear all the responsibilities, it is possible their children will not be charged. Also, the opposition has some influence over the ruling party and it is not surprising they got away scot free. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I am disgusted that he accused the guard assaulted him..wtf is in his mind? The whole process was flimed and document and he can still play prank infront of all naked eyes
What's in his mind?
He obviously wants to stir up as much shit as possible, try to make this into a political case, get people excited and demonstrating on his behalf.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I watched DaHwa political talkshow and actually some of their accusations against KMT and Ma's govt are reasonable.

politics are a vicious game. peoples are acting, evidences may be fabricated.
right or wrong might not be so clear cut.

Although I think that Ah Bian is guilty, I don't really enjoy Chung T'ien, TVBS media trial of Ah Bian. It's better to let the authorities investigate the matter quietly, without interference. The Bian case is big news and great entertainment, peoples have a right to know but is all this big publicity really helping the authorities in solving the case, good for the Taiwanese peoples, will this matter further divide and deepen the political tension between KMT, DPP and their supporters.

jw5

Loyal
I watched DaHwa political talkshow and actually some of their accusations against KMT and Ma's govt are reasonable.

politics are a vicious game. peoples are acting, evidences may be fabricated.
right or wrong might not be so clear cut.

Although I think that Ah Bian is guilty, I don't really enjoy Chung T'ien, TVBS media trial of Ah Bian. It's better to let the authorities investigate the matter quietly, without interference. The Bian case is big news and great entertainment, peoples have a right to know but is all this big publicity really helping the authorities in solving the case, good for the Taiwanese peoples, will this matter further divide and deepen the political tension between KMT, DPP and their supporters.
That's the way the Taiwanese media is, they will always comment, debate and analyse things like these to death. And of course, we have to realize that the KMT lawmakers who go on this talkshow programs have their own agenda, even the supposedly neutral commentators have their own agenda. Have you noticed that certain "ming zhuis" are more vocal on certain programmes and more subdued on other programs?
And of course the KMT and Ma government have their faults.
But if you listen carefully to both sides, to all comments, and ascertain the logic and rationale of all statements, you will find that the evidence is heavily stacked against Ah Bian. If the political tension deepens, so be it, because logic and the law have to win out in the end.