• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Bian's Case

jw5

Loyal
I've been following the alledged corruption and money laundering case concerning the former president of Taiwan.
Been watching the Taiwan news and the political commentary programmes.
Is anyone interested in discussing this case or have any insights or comments?

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been following the alledged corruption and money laundering case concerning the former president of Taiwan.

If China is allowed to follow Taiwan's way of DEMOCRACY, CHina will break up into many countries.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the allegations are true, then it's really shocking and disappointing. It's not just a few cases.
The allegations are that Ah Bian has stolen from his special funds expenses, taken bribes on govt projects, took money from diplomatic funds.

This is alike to bandits looting the capital, who just take whatever they want.

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bian the big con-ster kena cheated by a young man who claim to be a tarot card master. got lama involved too.

sibei ma-lu.

jw5

Loyal
If the allegations are true, then it's really shocking and disappointing. It's not just a few cases.
The allegations are that Ah Bian has stolen from his special funds expenses, taken bribes on govt projects, took money from diplomatic funds.

The evidence seems to be overwhelming.
To date, about 9 people have been detained in relation to the cases, including Ah Bian's brother in law and some of his aides while he was president.
In my opinion, this is much worse than bandits looting the capital. In the case of the bandits, you know that they are bandits and they don't pretend to be doing anything else and don't declare that they love the country and the capital they are looting.

jw5

Loyal
Ah Bian is behind all these protest and organize riots these few weeks..inorder to divert ppl attentions from his corruptions charge.
He is one of the most despicable political figure in Taiwan.
He is indeed despicable.
He may not have been the organizer, but many things he has said recently may have made things worse.
He claimed that Chen Yunlin is a criminal who should be arrested and Ma Ying Jeu should be given a death sentence.
Some people are saying that he is the one who should be arrested and given a death sentence.

jw5

Loyal
ah bian the big con-ster kena cheated by a young man who claim to be a tarot card master. got lama involved too.

sibei ma-lu.
Shows his fear and desperation.
Apparently, the young man was only 16 years old.
The political commentators are saying that it's a case of "xiao pian zi pian da pian zi" (small conman cheating big conman)
Some people are also angry that the young man has been arrested whereas Ah Bian is still going around talking crap.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the latest after the Singgie in Taiwan was charged?

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To date, about 9 people have been detained in relation to the cases, including Ah Bian's brother in law and some of his aides while he was president......

Does the 9 include the singaporean connection?
Heard from my gahmen sauces there is very sensitive hush hush damage control taking place....... dunno which MIW will become the sacrificial lamb if kenna picha lobang :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
What's the latest after the Singgie in Taiwan was charged?
There's much more to Ah Bian's case than the charging of the Singgie.
Chiu Yi Ren, a close aide of Ah Bian and who was instrumental in this case, has been detained. The money and the other perpetuator are still missing.

jw5

Loyal
Taiwanese are dumb and stupid. They are being used as a prawn by the USA and Japan.
How are the USA and Japan using Taiwan?
I think the Japanese have not agreed to reveal details of bank accounts held by Ah Bian or his family, but how are they using Taiwan as pawns?

jw5

Loyal
Does the 9 include the singaporean connection?
Heard from my gahmen sauces there is very sensitive hush hush damage control taking place....... dunno which MIW will become the sacrificial lamb if kenna picha lobang :rolleyes:
Those detained are all Taiwan locals who have connections with Ah Bian's cases.
The Singgie who has been charged is only 1 specific case.
I don't think there will be any impact on Singapore.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If China is allowed to follow Taiwan's way of DEMOCRACY, CHina will break up into many countries.

China is already breaking up slowly, with rampant corruption from govt. officials...and the top couldn't do much about it....

Peasants who lived under such system are growing discontented, some have riots and have done silly things like attacking police stations.....

Tell me, how can you achieve 和谐社会 when there are so much greed and selfishness in China? Worse still most are pepertrated by the officials and people from the top. Youngsters who grew up in a propaganda education system would gradually realised the flaws of the system when they personally encounter it later.

You could blame it on the communist system, or blame it on the poor leadership in selecting good leaders, or you could blame the selfish money grabbing Chinese Asian values, or even the original sins of men....but in China case is really severe....and history may repeat itself like the collapse of ROC during the early 20th century.

Last edited:

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bian wife's Ah Chen, will be next. Follow by the rest of the familee....son Zhi Chung, daughter Xin Yee, son-in-law Jian Ming, maybe daughter-in-law Rui Chin too. :biggrin::biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Japanese have not agreed to reveal details of bank accounts held by Ah Bian or his family, but how are they using Taiwan as pawns?

Methinks is better for Taiwan to serve Chinese interests than to serve Jap or American interests...:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taiwan is part of the securities arrangement with USA and Japan to contain China's military expansion! Look at Google Maps you will know the answer.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tawian is playing the "pendulum" game. When the Americans ignore them a little bit, they will move to China and make Americans worry, hence get contracts, and money. When China ignores them a little bit, they will cosy up to America to get China to give them more VISAs and contracts.

This has been working very well, until China and America talked to each other.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bian is DEFINITELY corrupted !!!

As one Taiwan businessman told me, if you accuse Ma of being a corrupted official, then, there is no clean minister in Taiwan.

What's worse ? Some of the DPP followers support Ah Bian's corrupted practises and even encourage him to firm up the party with the ill gotten loots. Or, start another opposition party !! Can you believe that ??