• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Agency to bring in Mongolia bride ?

Sithclone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Snrcitizen.. That's very informative.... btw there's a new made-in-Russia movie called Mongol about young Temujin's rise to power. Watched the DVD a few weeks ago and I recommend it. :smile:

nice, will watch it too. i love historical stuff.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But most Mongolians are muslim, must we need to
convert to muslim?
In China it is not necessary to convert to muslim
either way, that is man a muslim or girl muslim.
I have a net friend in Beijing, her mom is muslim
though her mom don't eat pork,
she still cook pork for the family.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, thanks. At least there's English sub-titles. Mongolian is not in my list of languages I understand. :biggrin: Haha! But I am sure I will enjoy.

History like this always fascinates me that's why I appreciate your recommendation.

nice, will watch it too. i love historical stuff.

Snrcitizen and Sithclone - here's the movie poster. It should already be out on (cheong) DVD.

It's been nominated for the 2007 Academy Awards (Best Foreign Language Film) ... so it can't be too bad :biggrin:

Mongol_poster.jpg

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also interested in the movie.

Thank you for the info.

Snrcitizen and Sithclone - here's the movie poster. It should already be out on (cheong) DVD.

It's been nominated for the 2007 Academy Awards (Best Foreign Language Film) ... so it can't be too bad :biggrin:

Mongol_poster.jpg

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just do it!

Nobody thought that viet brides will make it here. Look what happened? There's plenty of demand!

I'm sure, it will work too for mongolia bride. :biggrin::biggrin:

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
But most Mongolians are muslim, must we need to
convert to muslim?
In China it is not necessary to convert to muslim
either way, that is man a muslim or girl muslim.
I have a net friend in Beijing, her mom is muslim
though her mom don't eat pork,
she still cook pork for the family.
There is inner and outer mongolia. Inner mongolia is control by China while Outer mongolia is self rule. Also , 90% is buddist, not muslim.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
More mongolia grassland picture...
btw the winter is -45"c, the 4th picture of changis khan observation tower ( like sentosa Merlion ) erected by our very own singaporean business man..

Attachments

• road11.JPG
    road11.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 145
  • road3.JPG
    road3.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 152
  • road4.JPG
    road4.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 133
  • road5.jpg
    road5.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 143
  • road6.jpg
    road6.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 191

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't mean to be a wet blanket but have any of you guys thought about the language problem? :rolleyes: I mean after fucking her you still need to communicate with your mongolian girl unless you intend to FF then thats another story:biggrin:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Guan,

Thanks for taking the trouble to paste the movie poster here. It would be a great help for me to look for the DVD. Visited a video store yesterday and they do not have it. Will try again another day at some other location.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
more picture

Attachments

• mong1.jpg
    mong1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 182
  • mong2.jpg
    mong2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 159
  • mong3.jpg