• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Agency to bring in Mongolia bride ?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err... the sis-in-law may not b so modern n might not b our taste leh...:eek::biggrin:

ca1.jpg

Bro, sisters-in-law.. not mommies and grannies-in-laws lah :eek:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, sisters-in-law.. not mommies and grannies-in-laws lah :eek:

Mongolian hav big families... So the age may varies quite abit...:p:p

C u heng heng can get dis typr of in law onot lor...:biggrin::biggrin:

Mongolian+sexy+girls.jpg

And the cousin...:biggrin::biggrin:

59.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interestingly the top 2 sumo wrestlers (Yokozuna) in Japan today are Mongolians:

Asashōryū Akinori (Birth name Dolgorsürengiin Dagvadorj)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asashōryū_Akinori
Asashoryu.jpg

Hakuhō Shō (Birth name Mönkhbatyn Davaajargal)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakuhō_Shō

wow notice how they look totally japanese. How come they cannot use their real names but have to use jap ones??????/

Very interesting type of names. So many syllables long. Tot they would at least sound like khan or chan??? ALthough i know ghengis birth name was temujin.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow notice how they look totally japanese. How come they cannot use their real names but have to use jap ones??????/

You know how fiercely proud the Nips are of their culture. One of the former yokozuna was a Hawaiian and had a Jap name too.

Very interesting type of names. So many syllables long. Tot they would at least sound like khan or chan??? ALthough i know ghengis birth name was temujin.

I think the Mongolian language today is written using Russian.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Genghis Khan did send troops to attack Japan way way back BUT a tsunami ( divine wind in Japanese ) spoilt Khan's war party :p
The survivors were captured and turned into slaves. Maybe comfort women were started then.
Hence it's no coincidence that Japanese and Mongolians got similar facial features.

Just my 2 yen worth of history lesson :smile:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genghis Khan did send troops to attack Japan way way back BUT a tsunami ( divine wind in Japanese ) spoilt Khan's war party :p
The survivors were captured and turned into slaves. Maybe comfort women were started then.
Hence it's no coincidence that Japanese and Mongolians got similar facial features.

har? I am not a history buff but surely Genghis Khan is not sending women to fight his war?! I had never read about Mongolian women serving in Khan's army.

Possible could be comfort men started then. :smile:

Sithclone

Alfrescian
Loyal

it was kublai khan his grandson who sent a fleet to japan, which was destroyed by a typhoon.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats 4 i up you power liao.

You want Viet, PRC or the Khans mei mei ahh.

Don't know which one's to choose si boh, take all la chin chai can liao.

Whats4:cool::cool::cool:

up what power? the power use for what purpoe leh? can i up yours? :confused:

i can't feed all lah. the most i can feed one only. cannot starved those mei mei u noe. :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mongolian got European blood in them.
History said the Khan ventured into Europe
especially Rome during that time.