• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't know muslims can't eat frogs. They don't know what they are missing! Religion should not dictate what a person can and cannot eat. Leave that to personal preferences. Besides, isn't religion supposed to liberate, and not restrict?
Yes some stewpig logic they can’t eat animals that live in ‘’2 worlds’ ie like frogs that can live on land and in water. Like this many others also can’t eat like ducks, goose, crabs, lobster, turtle etc. But mozzies got hypocritical interpretation of this as usual. Question them as usual Peng prata but can’t answer

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nope simi?:mad:

But I understand why you feel that way. Religions have the tendency to lock in believers with dogmas and dictate their everyday lives. Perhaps I should have stated I was looking at the positive aspects. Religion helps one find meaning in the suffering of the present, be compassionate towards other humans, indulge in good societal behaviour, blah blah. So that people will LOVE you for being such a wonderful person. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes some stewpig logic they can’t eat animals that live in ‘’2 worlds’ ie like frogs that can live on land and in water. Like this many others also can’t eat like ducks, goose, crabs, lobster, turtle etc. But mozzies got hypocritical interpretation of this as usual. Question them as usual Peng prata but can’t answer
Who said muslim cannot eat frogs?its good for the skin.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

But I understand why you feel that way. Religions have the tendency to lock in believers with dogmas and dictate their everyday lives. Perhaps I should have stated I was looking at the positive aspects. Religion helps one find meaning in the suffering of the present, be compassionate towards other humans, indulge in good societal behaviour, blah blah. So that people will LOVE you for being such a wonderful person. :biggrin:
Religion is a social hiearchy dictated by ruling clerics.nothing to do with god.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why I tell people religion is different from faith. Religions are structured systems created by man, faith is something you have deep within you.

Erh, you are really not a muslim right?
Believers serves and seek guidance only from god.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading all these arguments, no one has addressed the elephant in the room. Islam is a whole way of life, it governs every single aspect of how you live your life and once you embrace it, there is no escape if you regret it.

Due to this, Islam is incompatible with the modern world which emphasises science and free will. Christianity used to be the same but that has changed, which led to the Industrial Age.

Halal is only one part of it. Shariah laws is another. Islamic countries will never let unbelievers go about their lives unmolested. How can they if they put the blame on women dressing inappropriately when they are tempted by lust? Because they believe they are already living as Allah intended, anything wrong with their lives must be the fault of others.

Islam is a dangerous ideology and has no place in the modern world.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes some stewpig logic they can’t eat animals that live in ‘’2 worlds’ ie like frogs that can live on land and in water. Like this many others also can’t eat like ducks, goose, crabs, lobster, turtle etc
This is a jewish practice. Maybe christian too. Muslim food prohibition specifically pork, carcasses, blood

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading all these arguments, no one has addressed the elephant in the room. Islam is a whole way of life, it governs every single aspect of how you live your life and once you embrace it, there is no escape if you regret it.

Due to this, Islam is incompatible with the modern world which emphasises science and free will. Christianity used to be the same but that has changed, which led to the Industrial Age.

Halal is only one part of it. Shariah laws is another. Islamic countries will never let unbelievers go about their lives unmolested. How can they if they put the blame on women dressing inappropriately when they are tempted by lust? Because they believe they are already living as Allah intended, anything wrong with their lives must be the fault of others.

Islam is a dangerous ideology and has no place in the modern world.
What rubbish are you talking about?
Before islam became a religion, it was the centre of worldly knowledge translating books from the east and west into arabic. It was just like the west currently. Then something changed and clerics ruled. Nobody in early islam wrote about going for haj in mecca. Their capitals were in syria, baghdad, catalonia, tashkent....nobody wanted to be in mecca even.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

bloody bastard chink

fuck your mother and her stinky ass with a broomstick

fuck your ugly mother's pussy with a nigger's cock

get some donkey into it while at it

What the fuck are you chink bastards doing on Malay territory.

Haul your sorry stinky ass back to china.

Singapore belongs to the Malays.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rubbish are you talking about?
Before islam became a religion, it was the centre of worldly knowledge translating books from the east and west into arabic. It was just like the west currently. Then something changed and clerics ruled. Nobody in early islam wrote about going for haj in mecca. Their capitals were in syria, baghdad, catalonia, tashkent....nobody wanted to be in mecca even.
Christianity was forced to change from within otherwise it would also be a dangerous ideology today.
I don't see many Muslims pushing for change and those that do are quickly silenced.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity was forced to change from within otherwise it would also be a dangerous ideology today.
I don't see many Muslims pushing for change and those that do are quickly silenced.

Islam doesn't need change.

Christianity is not a guide for Islam or Muslims.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid stinky slanty.

SSS.

Religions are not all same.

Not all religions have the same origin, same foundation, same destinies.

False religions like yours should perish.

Only the true religion should survive.

Religion is not mostly abt this life, the hereafter. It's abt what happens afterwards.

In the hereafter.

Your views just like most imbeciles' are geocentric.

There is nothing special abt Earth. What makes it special in anyway that all your thoughts should revolve around it?

Primitive monkeys.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

nope si nope lah! :biggrin:

Religion has always been a mixed bag. What was a traditional folklore to be passed down orally, became more and more formal. Back then, it was just telling stories, like Aesop's fables. This oral storytelling is found in cultures throughout the world. Usually marked with a good / evil duality where the kaki nang is the good and the outsider is evil. Although it started simply as a way of passing down traditions or practices that the elders wanted to pass down, as it grew, people lost control of it and it became whatever the chosen elder of the day wanted it to be.

So today, people see how big Islam has grown and who's in charge? Well, I dunno. A whole bunch of people with their own ideas. Some good some bad some absolutely terrifying etc... But people point to Islamic terrorism and the first thing I think of is the Spanish Inquisition. Then I think of the Catholic flagellants. Then I think of the Israelites when they were still tribal nomads killing the Amalekites and some of the Canaanite tribes down to every last man, woman and child as described in the Torah. Then the KKK. Then I think of the wars committed in the name of religion, probably the most famous being the crusades, then the Ottoman holy wars, the Jewish holocaust. Then the Bosnian war which I would call a religious motivated war and it can be argued the Manifest Destiny in America and residential schools in Canada.

Female circumcision? Male circumcision? I dunno, but I'm not sure the positive aspects outweight the negatives. Initially yes when it was small and well cared for, but once it grew, it got out of control. Kinda like fire.

*phew* puts fingers back on...:coffee:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Islam is a religion that permits and forgives all sorts of crime from murder to rape to slavery. You only cannot eat pork and must eat halal. The mosques and imams are more particular about moslems eating halal than they are about moslems consuming drugs.