• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading all these arguments, no one has addressed the elephant in the room. Islam is a whole way of life, it governs every single aspect of how you live your life and once you embrace it, there is no escape if you regret it.

Due to this, Islam is incompatible with the modern world which emphasises science and free will. Christianity used to be the same but that has changed, which led to the Industrial Age.

Halal is only one part of it. Shariah laws is another. Islamic countries will never let unbelievers go about their lives unmolested. How can they if they put the blame on women dressing inappropriately when they are tempted by lust? Because they believe they are already living as Allah intended, anything wrong with their lives must be the fault of others.

Islam is a dangerous ideology and has no place in the modern world.

Slant eyed commie copycats have no place in the modern world.

Not the slightest bit of originality. Just copy-paste whatever ur angmoh masters repeat ad nauseum.

Bastard chinks leave Malaya first before another 1998 May episode returns.

Bastard chinks that sh*t in the open are going to preach abt modernity.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a religion that permits and forgives all sorts of crime from murder to rape to slavery. You only cannot eat pork and must eat halal. The mosques and imams are more particular about moslems eating halal than they are about moslems consuming drugs.

How many times were your Mum's pussy performated after getting fcked by Muslims you stinky slanty chink?

Why is lying second nature to you ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
nope si nope lah! :biggrin:

Religion has always been a mixed bag. What was a traditional folklore to be passed down orally, became more and more formal. Back then, it was just telling stories, like Aesop's fables. This oral storytelling is found in cultures throughout the world. Usually marked with a good / evil duality where the kaki nang is the good and the outsider is evil. Although it started simply as a way of passing down traditions or practices that the elders wanted to pass down, as it grew, people lost control of it and it became whatever the chosen elder of the day wanted it to be.

So today, people see how big Islam has grown and who's in charge? Well, I dunno. A whole bunch of people with their own ideas. Some good some bad some absolutely terrifying etc... But people point to Islamic terrorism and the first thing I think of is the Spanish Inquisition. Then I think of the Catholic flagellants. Then I think of the Israelites when they were still tribal nomads killing the Amalekites and some of the Canaanite tribes down to every last man, woman and child as described in the Torah. Then the KKK. Then I think of the wars committed in the name of religion, probably the most famous being the crusades, then the Ottoman holy wars, the Jewish holocaust. Then the Bosnian war which I would call a religious motivated war and it can be argued the Manifest Destiny in America and residential schools in Canada.

Female circumcision? Male circumcision? I dunno, but I'm not sure the positive aspects outweight the negatives. Initially yes when it was small and well cared for, but once it grew, it got out of control. Kinda like fire.

*phew* puts fingers back on...:coffee:
Appreciate the history lesson, and you are right. Religion is divisive. But I was thinking more along the micro level. Teachings of morals and other desirable intrinsic values, and their benefits to the believer. Also, when going through rough times, having faith in a supreme being can give hope and strength. Whether that is silly or not is not the point. Fact is the believer believes, and it sustains him.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I was thinking more along the micro level. Teachings of morals and other desirable intrinsic values, and their benefits to the believer. Also, when going through rough times, having faith in a supreme being can give hope and strength. Whether that is silly or not is not the point. Fact is the believer believes, and it sustains him.

I don't believe it's silly at all. what you're saying is exactly my point. that was exactly how they all started, but then they grew out of control. the problem is none of them are in their roots anymore or in the micro-level as you say UNLESS, there is a personal connection, not a obligatory everybody follow so I must follow connection, but a personal spiritual connection. Or maybe there are people passionate enough to find the root spirituality behind the religion.

k? :smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those halal guidelines have been unsurped and contaminated by other faiths.if based on quran alone, its just pork, carrion ( dunno how animal died), blood, and animal dedicated to other than god.

He has only forbidden you what dies of itself, and blood, and flesh of swine, and that over which any other (name) than (that of) God has been invoked; but whoever is driven to necessity, not desiring, nor exceeding the limit, no sin shall be upon him; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

— Qurʼan, Sura 2 (Al-Baqara), ayat 173

Technically lard is permitted as its not flesh of swine. My opinion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those halal guidelines have been unsurped and contaminated by other faiths.if based on quran alone, its just pork, carrion ( dunno how animal died), blood, and animal dedicated to other than god.

He has only forbidden you what dies of itself, and blood, and flesh of swine, and that over which any other (name) than (that of) God has been invoked; but whoever is driven to necessity, not desiring, nor exceeding the limit, no sin shall be upon him; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Pork is permitted to consume when theres no other food available lah. God is all mercy n compassionate.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

The guidelines say water is halal. But there is now halal water. Halal has become more of a marketing and revenue ploy for the Muslim council. N it does not help when Brunei n mudland promote halal etc to gain more revenue. It's an everlasting gold mine. And Jesus got it right about food.

Now when the Pharisees gathered together to him, with some of the scribes, who had come from Jerusalem, they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands defiled, that is, unwashed…. And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not live according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with hands defiled?”…. And he called the people to him again, and said to them, “Hear me, all of you, and understand: there is nothing outside a man which by going into him can defile him; but the things which come out of a man are what defile him…. Do you not see that whatever goes into a man from outside cannot defile him, since it enters, not his heart but his stomach, and so passes on?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) (Mark 7:1-5, 14-19; RSV)

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The strong will always lord over the weak.

Tat prove once again Islam is a peaceful religion. We have no intention or agenda to invade other countries or to convert them. Unlike warmonger US n her western allies who love to invade n kill million of innocents. They r still in Muslim countries soil with their never ending thirst for blood of the innocents!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat prove once again Islam is a peaceful religion. We have no intention or agenda to invade other countries or to convert them. Unlike warmonger US n her western allies who love to invade n kill million of innocents. They r still in Muslim countries soil with their never ending thirst for blood of the innocents!
U talking through your ass..but u are a mudslime anyway..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guidelines say water is halal. But there is now halal water. Halal has become more of a marketing and revenue ploy for the Muslim council. N it does not help when Brunei n mudland promote halal etc to gain more revenue. It's an everlasting gold mine. And Jesus got it right about food.

Now when the Pharisees gathered together to him, with some of the scribes, who had come from Jerusalem, they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands defiled, that is, unwashed…. And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not live according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with hands defiled?”…. And he called the people to him again, and said to them, “Hear me, all of you, and understand: there is nothing outside a man which by going into him can defile him; but the things which come out of a man are what defile him…. Do you not see that whatever goes into a man from outside cannot defile him, since it enters, not his heart but his stomach, and so passes on?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) (Mark 7:1-5, 14-19; RSV)

Woooooo...The Hypocrite now giving lectures on the bible. LOL!

Ok...i ask u. Is OT god same as jesus?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Is OT God same as Allah? And is the Muslim God same as the Christian God?
It is.

Just that the prophet Mohammed interpretation of things made it different.

The try to move mountain then Mohammed move to mountain should have been a red flag.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like tat i also can said abt the Crusades.

However Muslims already stopped fighting long long ago. But ur xtian country US n her allies are still funding/sponsoring terrorists IS/Al Queda, invading n killing the innocents TODAY!
The crusades were in retaliation to mudslimes invasion. Syria, Jordan, Iraq were Christian areas n mudslimes invaded. N now mudslimes are invading ang mor lands. So the mudslimes continued the fighting. Did not mudslimes invade Spain? N SEA was not mudslimes in the 1st place. The Fighting never stopped.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like tat i also can said abt the Crusades.

However Muslims already stopped fighting long long ago. But ur xtian country US n her allies are still funding/sponsoring terrorists IS/Al Queda, invading n killing the innocents TODAY!
And one other thing, where are the Christians in the ME today? How many have left or killed due to mudslime aggression?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The crusades were in retaliation to mudslimes invasion. Syria, Jordan, Iraq were Christian areas n mudslimes invaded. N now mudslimes are invading ang mor lands. So the mudslimes continued the fighting. Did not mudslimes invade Spain? N SEA was not mudslimes in the 1st place. The Fighting never stopped.

Wat i m saying it was past war. Crusades invaded n conqured orang asli land. Now at this modern age muslim dont go war. But xtian US invaded laos..vietnam...Iran..Iraq.. Egypt.. libya...syria..Afghanistan ...endless. Spain also conquered by xtians. NOW where, which muslim country invade angmo land?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And one other thing, where are the Christians in the ME today? How many have left or killed due to mudslime aggression?

Same. Millions muslims/non muslims were killed by xtian crusades. Now they r still killing innocents by the millions. Look at ME countries