• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
US funded n sponsored those terrorists. No point denying. I already copy paste lots of them.
All rubbish. Typical mudslime excuses for their own terrorist deeds. If the terrorists are US funded. And these terrorist are not mudslimes or not true Islam, how come no jihad against them by your kind?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat prove once again Islam is a peaceful religion. We have no intention or agenda to invade other countries or to convert them. Unlike warmonger US n her western allies who love to invade n kill million of innocents. They r still in Muslim countries soil with their never ending thirst for blood of the innocents!

the West > Muslim

That is why today you see the West Fucks the Muslim on a daily basis and not the other way round

IQ and RACE

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the West > Muslim

That is why today you see the West Fucks the Muslim on a daily basis and not the other way round

IQ and RACE

That is why Muslims and the West fucked Ah Nehs for 1000 years.

Giving rise to hybrid Ah Nehs in the North, with paler skin in comparison to the thambis brought over to Malaya and Nusantara by the Ang Mohs.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
No abrahamic faith is peaceful

We saw the Buddhist bastards in Burma and Lanka.

Atheist commie bastards in China and Soviet Union.

Hindu sons of hindu whores in sh*thole Ah bu neh neh land.

Saw the Jews in Israel.

Japs from Japan.

Korean peaceful action in Vietnam.

Viet peaceful action in Lao and Cambodia.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know muslims can't eat frogs. They don't know what they are missing! Religion should not dictate what a person can and cannot eat. Leave that to personal preferences. Besides, isn't religion supposed to liberate, and not restrict?

How exactly does it affect your life if people decide that they want to observe their personal, cultural or religious beliefs and as such, eat, drink, dress, have sex, etc in accordance to those cherished personal, cultural and religious beliefs?

Does you life go into a tailspin if vegans do not eat or use animal products in accordance with the philosophy of life that they have chosen to embrace? Or if Buddhist and Hindu vegetarians do not eat animal meat in accordance with their religious beliefs? Or if Jews observe the rules of Kashrut based on the books of Deutronomy and Leviticus in the Torah that define what is kosher and what is non-kosher?

Does you life go into a tailspin if Muslims abide by their religious beliefs of what constitutes halal and haram food? Of if Orthodox Christians decide that they too would like to observe the books of Deutronomy and Levictius in the Old Testament by not eating certain types of food? Or if followers of Jainism do not eat eggs? Or if Somalians tribes and Cushitic speakers in parts of the Middle East and Africa observe their Cushitic-fish taboo of not eating fish? Or if followers of the Christian denominations of Latter Day Saints and Church of Jesus Christ are forbidden from drinking coffee and tea?

The lists of food and drinks that cannot be consumed in accordance with personal, cultural and religious beliefs goes on and on and on. It is not only Muslims who have, or observe such restrictions. It has nothing to do with you, me or anyone else. If you want to state what you state as an observation, that is fine. But to do so to condemn, that is another thing. You and the likes of the dumb Doktoh Quack, PoW 007 and the no balls, no brains Jenerals should simply learn to live and let live, and mind your own business.

Besides, isn't religion supposed to liberate, and not restrict?

No. And that is precisely the point.

ALL religions including ALL human beings organised along clans, tribes, societies, nations, etc live by rules, religious or otherwise, that seek to restrict, curtail or stop people's predisposition in carrying out acts that cause inconvenience, harm, injury, deaths, etc to others, including to other living things, and to themselves.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crusades were in retaliation to mudslimes invasion. Syria, Jordan, Iraq were Christian areas n mudslimes invaded. N now mudslimes are invading ang mor lands. So the mudslimes continued the fighting. Did not mudslimes invade Spain? N SEA was not mudslimes in the 1st place. The Fighting never stopped.

Chink bastards copy-cats slanty stinky whores.

Just copy-paste whatever trash your ang moh masters spewed.

No originality, no authenticity. No innovativeness. Nothing new.

Muslims could have wiped out Europe in the Middle Ages and yet for 800 years Spain was the leading light in Europe. Thanks to Muslims and Muslims alone could Renaissance - as Europeans call it - ever occur. Thanks to European colonization and wiping out of natives in Americas and Australia, did the West gain in numbers, riches, knowledge and tech.

what followed is subjugation of the slanty chopstick stinky tofu gobblers. Japs Koreans Viets Chinks - all subjugated.

Hindus - after 800 year rule by Muslims changed masters to a European group.

Africans were all colonized.

If not for Muslims shielding the rest of the world's inferior races from the European plague for centuries and containing Europeans to Europe, by now, all of your womenfolks would have tasted some European sausages.

All these inferior races in the East. The chinks, Jews - who sought refuge with Muslims after Europeans massacred them - the Hindus, the Afros, the Gooks and rice eating slanty stinky chop stick monkeys -- ALL were colonized by their European masters. Americans and Australians were essentially wiped out.

Same would have happened to these inferior races - the Hindus, Afros, Gooks, Jews Chinks etc.

Had it not been for the Muslims who through the force of arms captured Eastern Christianity's seat of religion in the form of Istanbul and controlled Spain for 8 centuries for the purpose of peace and stability.

Look how much Europe benefitted from knowledge transfer from Muslim Spain. Without them, today Europe could be comparable to India or Africa.

They are the filthiest of God’s creatures. They have no modesty in defecation and urination, nor do they wash after pollution, nor do they wash their hands after eating. Thus they are like wild asses. When they have come from their land and anchored on, or ties up at the shore of the Volga, which is a great river, they build big houses of wood on the shore, each holding ten to twenty persons more or less...

That was the standard of hygiene among Scandinavians.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chink bastards copy-cats slanty stinky whores.

Just copy-paste whatever trash your ang moh masters spewed.

No originality, no authenticity. No innovativeness. Nothing new.

Muslims could have wiped out Europe in the Middle Ages and yet for 800 years Spain was the leading light in Europe. Thanks to Muslims and Muslims alone could Renaissance - as Europeans call it - ever occur. Thanks to European colonization and wiping out of natives in Americas and Australia, did the West gain in numbers, riches, knowledge and tech.

what followed is subjugation of the slanty chopstick stinky tofu gobblers. Japs Koreans Viets Chinks - all subjugated.

Hindus - after 800 year rule by Muslims changed masters to a European group.

Africans were all colonized.

If not for Muslims shielding the rest of the world's inferior races from the European plague for centuries and containing Europeans to Europe, by now, all of your womenfolks would have tasted some European sausages.

All these inferior races in the East. The chinks, Jews - who sought refuge with Muslims after Europeans massacred them - the Hindus, the Afros, the Gooks and rice eating slanty stinky chop stick monkeys -- ALL were colonized by their European masters. Americans and Australians were essentially wiped out.

Same would have happened to these inferior races - the Hindus, Afros, Gooks, Jews Chinks etc.

Had it not been for the Muslims who through the force of arms captured Eastern Christianity's seat of religion in the form of Istanbul and controlled Spain for 8 centuries for the purpose of peace and stability.

Look how much Europe benefitted from knowledge transfer from Muslim Spain. Without them, today Europe could be comparable to India or Africa.

That was the standard of hygiene among Scandinavians.
And where is Muslim Spain and the ME now? Still 3rd world?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
How exactly does it affect your life if people decide that they want to observe their personal, cultural or religious beliefs and as such, eat, drink, dress, have sex, etc in accordance to those cherished personal, cultural and religious beliefs?

Does you life go into a tailspin if vegans do not eat or use animal products in accordance with the philosophy of life that they have chosen to embrace? Or if Buddhist and Hindu vegetarians do not eat animal meat in accordance with their religious beliefs? Or if Jews observe the rules of Kashrut based on the books of Deutronomy and Leviticus in the Torah that define what is kosher and what is non-kosher?

Does you life go into a tailspin if Muslims abide by their religious beliefs of what constitutes halal and haram food? Of if Orthodox Christians decide that they too would like to observe the books of Deutronomy and Levictius in the Old Testament by not eating certain types of food? Or if followers of Jainism do not eat eggs? Or if Somalians tribes and Cushitic speakers in parts of the Middle East and Africa observe their Cushitic-fish taboo of not eating fish? Or if followers of the Christian denominations of Latter Day Saints and Church of Jesus Christ are forbidden from drinking coffee and tea?

The lists of food and drinks that cannot be consumed in accordance with personal, cultural and religious beliefs goes on and on and on. It is not only Muslims who have, or observe such restrictions. It has nothing to do with you, me or anyone else. If you want to state what you state as an observation, that is fine. But to do so to condemn, that is another thing. You and the likes of the dumb Doktoh Quack, PoW 007 and the no balls, no brains Jenerals should simply learn to live and let live, and mind your own business.

No. And that is precisely the point.

ALL religions including ALL human beings organised along clans, tribes, societies, nations, etc live by rules, religious or otherwise, that seek to restrict, curtail or stop people's predisposition in carrying out acts that cause inconvenience, harm, injury, deaths, etc to others, including to other living things, and to themselves.
Grandpa, how's your enlarged prostate today? Are you able to urine properly? You seem frustrated and as usual, you're being quarrelsome and picking fights with anyone who shows the slightest of opposing views. You are exactly a male version of that nut ginfreely. And yet think you are so fucking clever. To be frank, I find you extremely annoying, your long posts trying to dispense "wisdom" and being extremely sarcastic and overly opinionated. Good try old-timer! But I have actually stopped reading your long-winded posts. I couldn't ignore this post because your inflated ego and misplaced sense of self-importance made you replied to a post that was not addressed to you. But rest assured, I only read the first para and decided I've had enough of your bullshit.

Anyway, can you please fuck off? You can take all your pro-islam and all the other contrarian views and shove it up your old and loose ass. Time to add you to my Ignore List, you fucktard! :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grandpa, how's your enlarged prostate today? Are you able to urine properly? You seem frustrated and as usual, you're being quarrelsome and picking fights with anyone who shows the slightest of opposing views. You are exactly a male version of that nut ginfreely. And yet think you are so fucking clever. To be frank, I find you extremely annoying, your long posts trying to dispense "wisdom" and being extremely sarcastic and overly opinionated. Good try old-timer! But I have actually stopped reading your long-winded posts. I couldn't ignore this post because your inflated ego and misplaced sense of self-importance made you replied to a post that was not addressed to you. But rest assured, I only read the first para and decided I've had enough of your bullshit.

Anyway, can you please fuck off? You can take all your pro-islam and all the other contrarian views and shove it up your old and loose ass. Time to add you to my Ignore List, you fucktard! :biggrin:
Wat about the new clown mudhatter? They should be clones

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All rubbish. Typical mudslime excuses for their own terrorist deeds. If the terrorists are US funded. And these terrorist are not mudslimes or not true Islam, how come no jihad against them by your kind?

Too far lah. Next time sponsor me flight ticket. I sure bring u along too.:roflmao:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic. Cannot ask u abt ur bible. But u can asked me tons and tons on Islam. No problem. We also know why u dont wish to answer me whether ur OT god is same as jesus.:whistling:
If u don't know the answer. Than u must be the biggest retard in Singkieland if not the world. But of course mudslimes can always double speak

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too far lah. Next time sponsor me flight ticket. I sure bring u along too.:roflmao:
Don't worry if mudslimes want muis can always send you all for yr jihad against Isis. U all earn enough from halal licence fees. If not enough can license halal vegetables too.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the West > Muslim

IQ and RACE

Nothing to do with IQ and Race. I already told u abt the Islamic Golden age. As mentioned in the Quran Muslims will only fight/retaliate when we are attacked. We dont see the necessity to have icbm or what have u. But yes...Muslims nation should take stock now. They should start JV with N korea, Russia and China......though these 3 no angels too.