• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. now actually still at shop. leg soft hand soft. really struggling to go to party. when painting, don't feel tired, after shower, don't feel like going anywhere.

20121231_200949.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. a big thanks to those bros who upz chonburifc.

now back to pattaya, sadly or happily, i will be counting down to 2013 alone. really alone. cos' need to preserve energy for second round of paintwork tomorrow. :(

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wishing all bros in SG or LOS a Happy New Year 2013 filled with wealth, health and happiness.

Sawatdee khrap gap chok dee mak!

The best is yet to be for 2013 :-)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Happy New SteadyPunPIPI and Panzer and Alamaking and all who comes into this Thailand thread.

dsc_9250a.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a happy new year to sbf bros and sis. today is new years day and also a special day for me. became the second time god father to a 15 month girl and she will be staying with me permanently. :smile: but her maternal grandma very sad so requested to bring back hometown till after songkran. seems that this is fated. just nice i got a new shophouse and have the space for her to play around. only thing i need is to get a mae baan (maid) after songkran.

hehehe. strange but true, today i smoke and drink less. also more courteous when driving. :smile:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a happy new year to sbf bros and sis. today is new years day and also a special day for me. became the second time god father to a 15 month girl and she will be staying with me permanently. :smile: but her maternal grandma very sad so requested to bring back hometown till after songkran. seems that this is fated. just nice i got a new shophouse and have the space for her to play around. only thing i need is to get a mae baan (maid) after songkran.

hehehe. strange but true, today i smoke and drink less. also more courteous when driving. :smile:

u adopted a child?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
had 2 expresso at new shop. me the cook, waiter, cleaner, cashier and customer. all in one.:smile:

testing new machine.

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
had 2 expresso at new shop. me the cook, waiter, cleaner, cashier and customer. all in one.:smile:

testing new machine.

bro chonburific

You running F&B? :-)

All the best for taking care of your god-child. I recall my days when my child was 15 months, started to walk and talk babytalk....haha... Fun times but also tiring to take care of child. My own child is now starting K1 today... time flies, I still remember when I can carry in one arm, now I cannot carry my kid longer than 5 mins...haha

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Traditonally the policy was no mats in Army support units and navy and airforce......but combat units like infantry and certain extent to guards still got mats but no commandos. I think they relaxed that policy now.

2 mats per mono intake for 1 CDO i heard