• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one staff won the second price but cannot bring back cos' riding bike and very mao.

20121225_084827.jpg

sime left overs drinks which i will bring to my shop. :smile:

20121225_083058.jpg

actually now head still spinning. toyota told me to come pick car at 11:30am. will go naklua for brekkie.

Fusoh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are not real bricks I am sure, just facade thin tiles pasted on the wall. Options -

1. If they are indeed thin tiles just remove them and re-tile this area. (If they are really bricks then you can't do anything, but I am 90% sure they are not)

2. Hang a bloody picture/painting over it, so many "art galleries" in pattaya.

3. Put a whiteboard over it and you can still make use of the whiteboard.

Merry Christmas buddy

bro chonburi,maybe u can put up some mirror to cover the whole thing also,the 42"Tv is one option,putting mirror can make the place look bigger,just my suggestion.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirmed and choped and booking done.

i'm getting a vios. initally thinking same as chunburi, getting a city, but wife chooses a vios. i'm a good husband, so i take vios. white colour. hee hee. now considering whether to auction nice number for my vios. perhaps a '8899'.. 88 because chinese like 88, and 99 because thai like number 9, as it is a auspicious number. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
confirmed and choped and booking done.

i'm getting a vios. initally thinking same as chunburi, getting a city, but wife chooses a vios. i'm a good husband, so i take vios. white colour. hee hee. now considering whether to auction nice number for my vios. perhaps a '8899'.. 88 because chinese like 88, and 99 because thai like number 9, as it is a auspicious number. :smile:
congrats for getting a boring vios like me. :smile: Trust me, I just did my 48000km today. Really no problem, and pay only THB 1.1K for the maintenance. Actually I am por lamparing forum host now cos' he/she also a fan of toyota.:p

other than boring looks, vios serve me and staff quite well. fuel efficiency quite good. BTW, just got a tip from a driver who serviced his vios at the service centre, "never ever ever convert to LPG/CNG, cos' save a few baht but end up coming to the workshop more often."

Heng arh! Never convert to LPG and finally today heard from one who did. Guess what? his vios newer than mine.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure or not? but it seems like all cars in thailand are fixed with LPG/NGV.

i mean, what is the common fault once u convert to those?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not much posts from me today cos' really busy. To be frank, still have yet to think of shop name. KNS, usually I chase contractors, but signboard contractor chase me today. :0

Just came back from my regular joint. Will be going ZZzz liaoz.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congrats for getting a boring vios like me. :smile: Trust me, I just did my 48000km today. Really no problem, and pay only THB 1.1K for the maintenance. Actually I am por lamparing forum host now cos' he/she also a fan of toyota.:p

towkay of this forum do like toyota but mainly pickup type.

vios look cheap and feel cheap. honda city a much better car. i drove two before, the honda feel better.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
towkay of this forum do like toyota but mainly pickup type.

vios look cheap and feel cheap. honda city a much better car. i drove two before, the honda feel better.
hehehe. city also got more modification options. another good thing about boring vios is mata will usually let pass cos' usually vios is associated with uncles and aunties. :smile:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, i ask my wife why she choose vios. here's the answer:

because my sister driving honda city, i don't want drive the same as my sister.

for me, i actually wanted a civic, cos sao sao love civic. but wife complain too ex. i was like, 'why u worry, i'm the one paying??!!'

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo chun,

ur coffee house in patt?

u want ur shop name to be ang mo-ized, or thai ized?

ang mo, i got some recommendation. 'heavenly coffee', 'king coffee', 'rainforest coffee'.

thai, i have to ask my wife..heehee

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, i ask my wife why she choose vios. here's the answer:

because my sister driving honda city, i don't want drive the same as my sister.

for me, i actually wanted a civic, cos sao sao love civic. but wife complain too ex. i was like, 'why u worry, i'm the one paying??!!'
Hehehe. you never read about the resident siam kia's review about the new civic arh? anyway, civic is my 1st sedan in LOS so a lot of sentimental feelings but will sell it soon cos' just kena long kang and also quite old liaoz.

BTW, cannot claim insurance for my civic. :( will not go into details but my staff very very grengjai. Next vehicle purchase will be either a rot tu (toyota commuter 12 seater van) or suzuki 7 seater for company,

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yo chun,

ur coffee house in patt?

u want ur shop name to be ang mo-ized, or thai ized?

ang mo, i got some recommendation. 'heavenly coffee', 'king coffee', 'rainforest coffee'.

thai, i have to ask my wife..heehee
Hehehe. KNS lah, why you pichar my lobang here. :smile: Where else can I go beside patt.?

Anyway, few bros already know liaoz. Just worry cannot make it on time, so will be busy like crazy over the next few weeks.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. you never read about the resident siam kia's review about the new civic arh? anyway, civic is my 1st sedan in LOS so a lot of sentimental feelings but will sell it soon cos' just kena long kang and also quite old liaoz.

BTW, cannot claim insurance for my civic. :( will not go into details but my staff very very grengjai. Next vehicle purchase will be either a rot tu (toyota commuter 12 seater van) or suzuki 7 seater for company,

just get the toyota communter and u wont go wrong. it basically a hiace van but u need to check the height restriction of the places u will be driving to. the engine is the same turbo diesel engine as the hilux and it rear wheel drive. turning circle can put some smaller car to shame. in city drive mode, u shd get ard 13km per litre, timing belt change every 150,000km.

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wishing all bros here Merry Christmas 2012 and a Happy New Year 2013!

May you be blessed with health, happiness and prosperity :-)

Sawatdee khrap!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
sure or not? but it seems like all cars in thailand are fixed with LPG/NGV.

i mean, what is the common fault once u convert to those?

Warranty void you kan-na-sai then you know. Use gasohol la its cheap enough.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not much posts from me today cos' really busy. To be frank, still have yet to think of shop name. KNS, usually I chase contractors, but signboard contractor chase me today. :0

Just came back from my regular joint. Will be going ZZzz liaoz.

Shop name "Bom-Bom-Bom" is ok? Catchy and also mean many things to many people.