• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ok, i ask my wife why she choose vios. here's the answer:

because my sister driving honda city, i don't want drive the same as my sister.

for me, i actually wanted a civic, cos sao sao love civic. but wife complain too ex. i was like, 'why u worry, i'm the one paying??!!'

Believe me, Vios is a good choice for point A to point B - reliable, fuel efficient, cheap to maintain, resale value higher than others etc etc no need to think liao la

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. you never read about the resident siam kia's review about the new civic arh? anyway, civic is my 1st sedan in LOS so a lot of sentimental feelings but will sell it soon cos' just kena long kang and also quite old liaoz.

BTW, cannot claim insurance for my civic. :( will not go into details but my staff very very grengjai. Next vehicle purchase will be either a rot tu (toyota commuter 12 seater van) or suzuki 7 seater for company,

knn I'm telling the truth la, drone the new (red plate) Civic for 6 days, kns its enough I tell you, very small inside (better get City), dash board at certain light kept reflecting light and dangerous, looks wise forget it la better City.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
just get the toyota communter and u wont go wrong. it basically a hiace van but u need to check the height restriction of the places u will be driving to. the engine is the same turbo diesel engine as the hilux and it rear wheel drive. turning circle can put some smaller car to shame. in city drive mode, u shd get ard 13km per litre, timing belt change every 150,000km.

Toyota servicing is great, very reasonably priced. On Monday, maid brought my Camry Hybrid for 140,000km servicing, I was shock, only 3,300 baht. Same their Lexus servicing is also very cheap compare to all those luxury brands.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. KNS lah, why you pichar my lobang here. :smile: Where else can I go beside patt.?

Anyway, few bros already know liaoz. Just worry cannot make it on time, so will be busy like crazy over the next few weeks.

kor tod pi chun, i got mixed up on pm and main board...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. mugen is back!!

20121226_194717.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a warm welcome for bro yy who just touch down tonight. hehehe, if got chance, can make a detour to pattaya. my last bag of new rice still available, only this time, it is 15 kg packaging. :p

btw just ended dinner with big one at patt. north. outside got ti kam.
20121226_213002.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
most important, is it readily available?

u mean, i can put in petrol and gasohol in the tank? do i need to modify my car?

Gasohol is available everywhere. Its already premixed la just go to the pump

Anyway benzine is difficult to find now a days.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. defacto here is 95 means gasohol and 91 means benzine. but my lovely narak scoopy not good with gasohol. so now i pump benzine or 91 for scoopy.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn I'm telling the truth la, drone the new (red plate) Civic for 6 days, kns its enough I tell you, very small inside (better get City), dash board at certain light kept reflecting light and dangerous, looks wise forget it la better City.

dont get the new civic, get a good condition 2nd hand previous edition civic. dont get sway by the new civic look. the old civic is a better drive, more practical and ride better. and personally, look better.

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn you "on my way" sounds like very kan-jeong.

Actually kan cheong a bit - trying to post before they close the doors. Actually doors already close but haven't started moving yet so can still curi curi post. Too bad in flight no internet. Some planes got, this one cheap so mai mee