• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Umm....cheap also no need buy so much leh. A few pieces look ok, a bunch look pretty intimidating.

Pii, its 20 baht each type. So I bought 3 types 60 baht, you want me to bargain with that sweet lady put 3 types in one plastic bag for 20 baht?

Just now bought pramuk 4 stick each 20 baht, KNN a nice young lady obviously from Bangkok and a good looking 50 years old gentleman Thai came to the stall, she asked the oldman seller how much (fuck isn't it obvious there was a fucking sign even I foreigner also know). Oldman said 20 baht per stick she asked 3 sticks 50 baht can or not. Jeebye I look at her have gave her the dirt look. Fucking low class la these people. For a moment I thought sinkies la.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Me no special. Dinner with partner at Canton House as partner thinking of eating jelly fish salad (very good).

Jelly fish salad (spicy)
20121218_184401.jpg

Saw joetys ate this few days ago so order the same thing. Aroi
20121218_185111-1.jpg

Now sure what is this call. Think is like Yee Mien
20121218_184927.jpg

Guu Chai Dumplings (Dim Sum)
20121218_185242.jpg

Har Kow
20121218_185236.jpg

Here hi-so so no chang only singha.
20121218_184604.jpg

The place.
20121218_184401-1.jpg

Fusoh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro will be in LOS tmr from 19-24dec,first 2 nites in bkk,fri sat pattaya and then sun back to bkk,hope to catch up with u guys for some beer if u guys available. any advise wat sim card to buy for surfing and phone calls?

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii, its 20 baht each type. So I bought 3 types 60 baht, you want me to bargain with that sweet lady put 3 types in one plastic bag for 20 baht?

Just now bought pramuk 4 stick each 20 baht, KNN a nice young lady obviously from Bangkok and a good looking 50 years old gentleman Thai came to the stall, she asked the oldman seller how much (fuck isn't it obvious there was a fucking sign even I foreigner also know). Oldman said 20 baht per stick she asked 3 sticks 50 baht can or not. Jeebye I look at her have gave her the dirt look. Fucking low class la these people. For a moment I thought sinkies la.
Hehehe. Usually BKK people tend to look down on other provinces. Even Pattaya also kena but we welcome them cos' they bring in biz lah. Typical scenario is they will complain here no good, there no good, and BKK is cheaper and better.

But BKK sao sao still the best! :smile:

Paiseh, I no live BBQ plamuek. Only packet one from 7-11 to go with my chang.

20121218_223924.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro will be in LOS tmr from 19-24dec,first 2 nites in bkk,fri sat pattaya and then sun back to bkk,hope to catch up with u guys for some beer if u guys available. any advise wat sim card to buy for surfing and phone calls?
Hehehe. Welcome welcome. I confirm available except late nights. PM me when or before you arrive in Pattaya. Both AIS and DTAC have good coverage in BKK and Pattaya. Rates for DTAC cheaper than AIS but AIS offer more coverage if you are going to the upcountry (North East and North).

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You're here for 4 nights 5 days so get the 1 week unlimited data plan that costs less than 400 baht. This it's AIS. Get it at the airport counters la. Pricing very competitive here so don't waste too much time to shop.

I'm still in north back tomorrow night. Thursday is a marathon cos absent from so many days work. Friday flying to Jakarta. Have to miss you this time, sorry.

Anyway welcom to Thailand, hope you have an unforgettable pleasant trip here. Safe trip buddy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Welcome welcome. I confirm available except late nights. PM me when or before you arrive in Pattaya. Both AIS and DTAC have good coverage in BKK and Pattaya. Rates for DTAC cheaper than AIS but AIS offer more coverage if you are going to the upcountry (North East and North).

North East and North? Sounds like RED LAND hor? Supporter of ex-AIS boss hor?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
North East and North? Sounds like RED LAND hor? Supporter of ex-AIS boss hor?

20121218_225614.jpg

Hehehe. Red enough? Paiseh to all viewers, shirt not pressed for photo taking. Maid resigned last month and I have yet to get a replacement. Last time, small one will help to iron the shirts and pants. :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
20121218_225614.jpg

Hehehe. Red enough? Paiseh to all viewers, shirt not pressed for photo taking. Maid resigned last month and I have yet to get a replacement. Last time, small one will help to iron the shirts and pants. :(

Onz. My heart is red for sure. This Saturday 22nd at Bonanza, Khao Yai, Korat, Sert Daeng rally. Expecting more than 100,000 red shirts. No need to expect la sure over la.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Think something wrong with my apartment. Don't know why at this time, I need to go out breath fresh air. Hehehe. An old friend (from udon) from Buffalo bar just LINE in to request some support. :smile: so go support nit noi, nit noi. :p

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawadeekarp ! :p

Singapore vs. Thailand
19 December 2000hrs
Jalan Besar Stadium

The Thais will slaughter the Lions in Krung Thep ( City of Angels ) on 22 December :biggrin:

Chok dee !

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spotter you know where to get tickets?

I want to wear thai jersey there and boo the sinkie cats

Sawadeekarp ! :p

Singapore vs. Thailand
19 December 2000hrs
Jalan Besar Stadium

The Thais will slaughter the Lions in Krung Thep ( City of Angels ) on 22 December :biggrin:

Chok dee !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Spotter you know where to get tickets?

I want to wear thai jersey there and boo the sinkie cats

You mean the STINKY cats? wahahahahaha. Just spoke to some Thais over breakfast and morning news in the resort before moving out, all of them said Thai soccer standard had fallen much so will be trash by stinky cats. Funny ya this type of comment by Thais.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean the STINKY cats? wahahahahaha. Just spoke to some Thais over breakfast and morning news in the resort before moving out, all of them said Thai soccer standard had fallen much so will be trash by stinky cats. Funny ya this type of comment by Thais.

Indeed standards dropped.....they used to be the untouchable kings of SEA soccer....now dethroned liao.
And they were kampong champions in their homeground Rajamangala......hosting asian powerhouses the likes of Korea, Saudi, Iran......they can hold their own.
Now just a shadow of old self.......not sure what went wrong..........but no worries they are still more than a match for Stinky Cats.....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my friend who owns a car rental company want to 'sao' whatever car i have to him for 3 mths. knn , business so good until fleet of 14 cars rent until left one old mini van.

used to rent my cars to him in the past but now not enough cars for myself. civic still in workshop.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. moving house again liaoz. signed contract for new shop and will try to move before new year. current apartment still got 5 months contract. most likely let one of my staff stay for free till contract ends. but need to buy lots of deodoriser to clear the cigarette smell.:p

some of you might already know. i also intend to take over another shop in p. north but pae jia is 300k per year and monthly rental is thb 80k. pae jia is known as key money. also known as 白吃. a little to heavy on me and partner cash flow so we decide to kiv till feb 2013.