• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Umm....tell us what is the longest time you ever stay in one place? :smile:
Now in Lion Air JT 579 in Surabaya ready to fly soon back to Jakarta.Chon I just bought one of the best balacan chilli at Surabaya. Will pass you 2 small bottles next week.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now in Lion Air JT 579 in Surabaya ready to fly soon back to Jakarta.Chon I just bought one of the best balacan chilli at Surabaya. Will pass you 2 small bottles next week.

hehehe. gam sia gam sia. looks like i must start organizing my kitchen liaoz. long time no cook liaoz.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just got into land of morning calm (Korea) today, scoring brownie points with OC. In Jeju island (south), temp kinder than freaking -9C at Incheon.

Seafood dinner near yacht jetty, with 2 live abalone + crayfish (or crawfish?) + mee sua in hotplate soup bowl. Side dish of gyoza and been curd strips. Strangely, I'm off kimchi :p

49CCD0B4-136D-4D89-811F-3AAA0C953C6A-136-00000012C6B631A2_zps4479ef75.jpg

350CA47D-5FFE-4077-87B9-EB03C388389B-136-000000132356EBCE_zps88ff4326.jpg

888E3856-C209-4EE6-87F7-405C7C89B88A-136-00000013F1374975_zps49df6bc8.jpg

Did the the touristy thing, with teddy bear museum updated to gangnam style

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally the beginning of the end draws near -

Ex-Thai PM 'to face murder charge': officials

BANGKOK, Dec 6, 2012 (AFP) - Former Thai prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva is to face a charge of murder over the death of a taxi driver who was shot by soldiers during 2010 "Red Shirt" rallies, authorities said Thursday.

The Department of Special Investigation, police and Thai prosecutors announced the decision, which marks the first charges for deaths during the mass rallies in Bangkok against Abhisit's government.

"The tripartite meeting has decided to charge former prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and former deputy Suthep Thaugsuban under article 288," said DSI chief Tarit Pengdith, referring to the murder provision under Thailand's criminal code.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Friend's sister. Friend is the one in black dress. (My targert) :smile:

20121207_010336a.jpg

Seriously, no pic allowed. Boss of bar know friend so close one eye.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just got into land of morning calm (Korea) today, scoring brownie points with OC. In Jeju island (south), temp kinder than freaking -9C at Incheon.

Seafood dinner near yacht jetty, with 2 live abalone + crayfish (or crawfish?) + mee sua in hotplate soup bowl. Side dish of gyoza and been curd strips. Strangely, I'm off kimchi :p

888E3856-C209-4EE6-87F7-405C7C89B88A-136-00000013F1374975_zps49df6bc8.jpg

Did the the touristy thing, with teddy bear museum updated to gangnam style

HI bro you in korea?

This gangnam style shit is really overdone. When i was in thailand last month i saw it on tv and they were singing the damn song in korean in one club in bkk. Then when i get back to singapore i see thai ppl dancing it for like the x1000 time on the news and to top it off psy was also invited to sg to perform that one song.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Friend's sister. Friend is the one in black dress. (My targert) :smile:Seriously, no pic allowed. Boss of bar know friend so close one eye.
Pii Chon, if I'm you, I'll take both. Both body look solid and best if all end up with only one mother-in-law.