• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

lammy73

have lah. russian and ukraine you see before liaoz rite. now i think i also fall in love with a st petersburg sao sao who plays the piano really well. my wallet quite empty liaoz so can only see from far. :(

thai girls are 2nd to korean girls imho....but spore also not bad nowadays la... still got hot chicks. just check out this vid. give me some hope :biggrin:
[video=youtube;3TuwJpBk_LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TuwJpBk_LM[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just got back to office in Jakarta, was at Bundung and had lunch at this interesting restaurant

[video=youtube;k4uv2gKYjxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4uv2gKYjxM[/video]

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Today went to 3 apartments, unfortunately friend didn't take up any of them even though he like one of them alot. Too expensive liaoz. So no beer money liaoz. :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just got back to office in Jakarta, was at Bundung and had lunch at this interesting restaurant
Bro, is this eat all you can?! I see at least 30-40 varities. BTW, the sao sao in blue polo shirt towards end of vid izzit your staff?
:p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today no sell alchohol?!! :( Luckily me got stock. Anyway, after midnight walking street can sell liaoz. :p

Fusoh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks joetys and yinyang,thanks for the website and the welcome.i have been to pattaya 6times,twice with the navy in back in 86,long way back,my level of comfort is simple,just a clean and confortable room as i believe i will only be in my room for sleeping and.....u knw la,price wise of cos cheaper better la,i rather spent on something else,jst me.anyway i will be there for at least 2 nites,many things to check out,havent been there for the last decade,will be in bkk first 2 nites to check on something then take a bus to pattaya. looking forward to have a few drinks with u guys,but i have to stress i am not a gd drinker,age is catching up,drinking standard drop liao:smile: so dont make me mao mao

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks joetys and yinyang,thanks for the website and the welcome.i have been to pattaya 6times,twice with the navy in back in 86,long way back,my level of comfort is simple,just a clean and confortable room as i believe i will only be in my room for sleeping and.....u knw la,price wise of cos cheaper better la,i rather spent on something else,jst me.anyway i will be there for at least 2 nites,many things to check out,havent been there for the last decade,will be in bkk first 2 nites to check on something then take a bus to pattaya. looking forward to have a few drinks with u guys,but i have to stress i am not a gd drinker,age is catching up,drinking standard drop liao:smile: so dont make me mao mao
Hehehe. IBIS is a good choice. PM me when you are in town. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Unfortunately we're also not good drinkers whatever we posted are lies just trying to look good. You will know.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
P'Joe, buffet huh? looks good man.... I miss the soto and sate....

Honestly? I'm not so use to such food. It's like buffet pick up what you like then at the end of the line is a cashier she will charge you for what you take. Then after paying, go sit down with your rice and dishes. If you don't mind eating cold just eat. For me cannot, so ask staff to make it hot. Not my type la. But in baanook places no choice la.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly? I'm not so use to such food. It's like buffet pick up what you like then at the end of the line is a cashier she will charge you for what you take. Then after paying, go sit down with your rice and dishes. If you don't mind eating cold just eat. For me cannot, so ask staff to make it hot. Not my type la. But in baanook places no choice la.

joe, to share a bit. Indonesian and Malay almost the same. they prefer cold food, because they eat mostly using hand. they always eat cold that is why their dish need to be strong in flavouring with spices and chillies. but when my Indonesian seaman cook for me, i will always the first to eat. because i love it hot!!! they will serve me first and they will eat the left over. initially i paiseh, but after sometime i realised that they prefer to eat cold. they always bakar or goreng, no stew no steam. they told me cannot eat things with blood. well it's not healthy, always goreng or bakar. but the sauce they make so sedap. fresh chillies, lemons, tomatoes pound together. thought of it lao nuo liao.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In Lion Air aircraft now. To Surabaya for work the evening return. First time there, quite excited.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
joe, to share a bit. Indonesian and Malay almost the same. they prefer cold food, because they eat mostly using hand. they always eat cold that is why their dish need to be strong in flavouring with spices and chillies. but when my Indonesian seaman cook for me, i will always the first to eat. because i love it hot!!! they will serve me first and they will eat the left over. initially i paiseh, but after sometime i realised that they prefer to eat cold. they always bakar or goreng, no stew no steam. they told me cannot eat things with blood. well it's not healthy, always goreng or bakar. but the sauce they make so sedap. fresh chillies, lemons, tomatoes pound together. thought of it lao nuo liao.
Very insightful thanks.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Morning kena expresso kong tao so when to Homeworks and get a personal expresso machine.

unopened
20121206_112930.jpg

opened
20121206_113107.jpg

also bought 4 different types of coffee cup to see which one better.
20121206_113644.jpg

and the results, one nice cup of personal expresso.
20121206_114621.jpg

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing beats a home-cooked meal :biggrin:
Kudos to my mum :smile:

Fried luncheon meat

Steamed otah with prawns

Canned sardine from Vietnam ( gift from a lady friend )

Omelete with onion and chili padi

Simple yet satisfying :smile:

Happy meal :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Mum's cooking always best.

Just now the 2 expresso really solid. Tried to take my regular lunch time nap but unsuccessful so go to office look see look see.