• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Powerful Case for God

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol! Some fraudulent fundamentalistic scientist raping and distorting established science only create some hot air. Wahahaha.

Yet abysmally ignorant village atheist dare not come to conference to expose fraud. Makes me conclude that village atheist is the fraud. Talk big only. :biggrin:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
6 Weird Theories on Early Human Intelligence

http://mentalfloss.com/article/49852/6-weird-theories-early-human-intelligence

The Bible's explanation would best explain it, i.e. God created human beings intelligent to begin with, and this was marred by the Fall.

Of course the absymally ignorant village atheist is at pains to explain where human intelligence comes from, and neither does he wants to acknowledge that there is a greater Mind and intelligence at work. To his atheism he must cling to by sheer blind faith, against all logical sense, and always kicking against the goads.:wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
up-2TOFDBREOD6QUFS9.jpg

lion-fear1.png

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abysmally ignorant village atheist cannot tell how the lion came to exist.:wink:

Butcha!! Dumbass idiot cannot even understand what the picture is depicting...Gong cheebye you are really so gong! Go and drink more jew urine.. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Butcha!! Dumbass idiot cannot even understand what the picture is depicting...Gong cheebye you are really so gong! Go and drink more jew urine.. :wink:

Yeah, I admit I don't understand what the picture is depicting. Betcha don't too. Until you come across it here, quickly read and do your cut&paste routine and pretend you already know what it means. Stop bluffing people here. You are an abysmally ignorant village atheist still.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I admit I don't understand what the picture is depicting. Betcha don't too. Until you come across it here, quickly read and do your cut&paste routine and pretend you already know what it means. Stop bluffing people here. You are an abysmally ignorant village atheist still.:wink:

You proved it yourself you are a retard gong cheebye! Absmally gong and lazy!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abysmally ignorant village atheist cannot tell how the lion came to exist.:wink:

My pyscho test proved and confirmed a point on blind believers :wink:

Gong cheebye brain demaged with urine... ; whahahahaha
6a0133f0b2fdc2970b019b0163ef6e970d-pi

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just made an order for the above book, look forward to reading it. Thanks for the recommendation. Really wondering whose side you are on.:wink:

Can you proof you have order for the book? Or, just another of your usual bullshit. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you proof you have order for the book? Or, just another of your usual bullshit. :wink:

If you can show proof that PM me your name and address for conference, I can prove to you my purchase.

But you know I know you bluff people one.:wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can show proof that PM me your name and address for conference, I can prove to you my purchase.

But you know I know you bluff people one.:wink:

Why should I? The onus is on you and methink. I was so disappointed methink jumped to conclusion just hearing from you without even hearing from me. methink dared not even to check with the administrator.

You cannot proofed you have ordered the book, just another of your usual bullshit. :wink:

You claim y

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I? The onus is on you and methink. I was so disappointed methink jumped to conclusion just hearing from you without even hearing from me. methink dared not even to check with the administrator.

You cannot proofed you have ordered the book, just another of your usual bullshit. :wink:

You claim y

Why should onus be on me when you claimed you have PMed me but did not?:wink: